Travis

Re: So What Did Santa Bring?
Monica
Monica Posted Thu 25 Dec, 2008 3:09 PM Quote
In Spain we get our presents on the 6th January (most of the people), so I have to wait a few more days :)

lilly
lilly Posted Thu 25 Dec, 2008 3:25 PM Quote
Monica wrote:
In Spain we get our presents on the 6th January (most of the people), so I have to wait a few more days :)

Poor Mónica ;P

Here, on January 6th people traditionally get rid of their Christmas Trees and decorations *lol*

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 25 Dec, 2008 3:53 PM Quote
My mom didn't bring me anything this year, because she has no money, so all the presents under the Christmas tree were for my niece, she's 8 and she was the only kid that spent Christmas here :o)
My godmother gave me a lovely bracelet and my niece gave me three Christmas cards made by herself <3
And of course, I got Ode, thanks to Anne :o)

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 25 Dec, 2008 4:02 PM Quote
Monica wrote:

We get presents on december 25th and on january 6th. I live in a cool country haha.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 25 Dec, 2008 4:17 PM Quote
I got a DVD of The Sound of Music because my VHS copy was wearing out. I am not ashamed. Also The Traveling Wilbury Collection on CD!! Excellent!

My other excellent gift was from my daughter, who several weeks ago, asked me to say the first word that popped into my mind. I said, "Cuckoo." Today I received a small picture of a cuckoo bird drawn in crayon. My husband received a paper pizza with mix-n-match paper toppings.

The best part of Christmas was hearing how delighted the kids were with their gifts from Santa. They each had one special thing they particularly wanted, and luckily Santa was able to provide, and threw in a few extras as well. It was a wonderful morning.

Can I take a nap now?

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 25 Dec, 2008 5:09 PM Quote
I got a new winter coat, which despite the fact that I picked it out, is too big, so..Santa is going to have to exchange that.
A few books and DVDs, a whole pile of gift cards so Christmas will go on for months, and a stocking full of chocolate and lip balm and the normal stockingy things.

Kayte, your daughter made what sounds like the cutest gifts ever. You can nap now. Im going to eat lunch!

Oh and my dad made me laugh. Despite the fact that all my siblings and I are grown adults (at 24, im the youngest) he still put our names on 2 of my mom's presents.

Merry Christmas everyone!!

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Thu 25 Dec, 2008 6:10 PM Quote
My mum's so dumb - She's just given me a Nintendo DS kit and I ain't even got a Nintendo DS... I gotta wait til my sister finishes watching Dr Who before I can open my main present, I wonder what it could be...?

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Thu 25 Dec, 2008 6:13 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
My mum's so dumb - She's just given me a Nintendo DS kit and I ain't even got a Nintendo DS... I gotta wait til my sister finishes watching Dr Who before I can open my main present, I wonder what it could be...?

If she's really dumb it'll be a Playstation PSP.

Dubz

Darran
Darran Posted Thu 25 Dec, 2008 6:17 PM Quote
Haaaa.

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Thu 25 Dec, 2008 6:44 PM Quote
I got the Trainspotting DVD The Definitive Edition pack (it has an Ewan McGregor's poster!! Love him!!) Two books: Jane Eyre and The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time by Mark Haddon. A tuner (?), some beatles pins, aaanddd the best gift after the Trainspotting DVD: What's the story? Morning Glory!! I've listened it like 50 times but the CD was from the Library, and now I have it!! I can listen it more times!! I haven't bought it before cause it was too expensive. I loooove my present!! Santa is a cool dude.

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Thu 25 Dec, 2008 6:49 PM Quote
Lol
i got some money , two shirts and a video game for my PSP xD

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Thu 25 Dec, 2008 8:42 PM Quote
I got tees, a pair of very nice shoes, a very cute bag, books (in Spanish, English and Italian) and a lot more of wee gifts, too many to list :oP.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
Monica wrote:

We get presents on december 25th and on january 6th. I live in a cool country haha.

I live in a cool country, too hehe :oP

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Thu 25 Dec, 2008 9:51 PM Quote
I got more Doctor Who stuff than I know what to do with, plus a few books and cds and some stationary. And my brother got my a boxset of Jimmy Stewart dvds! Yay :)

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 25 Dec, 2008 10:40 PM Quote
Highlights:
Tickets to John Legend
Muppet Show Season 3

Lowlights:
A white sweatshirt with a cat face on it. It also has the saying, "All of my clothes are furry thanks to my cat."

I hate sweatshirts.

http://photos-g.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-snc1/v1805/213/64/1174790626/n1174790626_264606_4636.jpg

Here is Aidan after getting his roller skates.

http://photos-h.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-snc1/v1805/213/64/1174790626/n1174790626_264607_4936.jpg

Here is Catherine modeling her ruby red slippers.

paul_c
paul_c Posted Thu 25 Dec, 2008 11:25 PM Quote
http://www.onstage.co.in/ProductColorImage/1032_1004_Full_FenderDC%20tweedStratTeleredpodle.jpg

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:40 PM