Travis

Falling in Copenhagen
Ursina
Ursina Posted Thu 18 Dec, 2008 11:56 AM Quote
is there by any chance a wee video or just a sound recording of FALLING preferably from the gig in Copenhagen about somewhere? I would dearly love to have it. :)

Re: Falling in Copenhagen
Edel
Edel Posted Thu 18 Dec, 2008 2:40 PM Quote
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=kq1_Pk3o9_Y :0)

Did any on us record anything from that gig? Should ask them I suppose. Did you see Malenes trippy photo of Fran?

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 18 Dec, 2008 3:40 PM Quote
Ursina, can we see you or Hanne on this video? Where were y'all standing?

At around 1:35 did that chic take some sweat off his face and rub it on hers????

THAT IS NASTY

Ursina
Ursina Posted Thu 18 Dec, 2008 4:53 PM Quote
Edel wrote:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=kq1_Pk3o9_Y :0)

Did any on us record anything from that gig? Should ask them I suppose. Did you see Malenes trippy photo of Fran?

ahhhh thank yooo Edel :) that's so cool, well Fran's voice is lol... I don't care for all them peeps round him :-P
erm I don't think there was anything recorded, Hanne took some pics that's all.
Which pic of a trippy Franny ?? lol not seen this I think :-D

Ursina
Ursina Posted Thu 18 Dec, 2008 4:59 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:

At around 1:40 did that chic take some sweat off his face and rub it on hers????

THAT IS NASTY

eeeek that's gross ! taking being a fan a bit too far!!

We are not in the vid, we were right at the front to the left, so not really in Fran's path. Must check out the oder Copenhagen videos... maybe we are in one after all :-D

deebee
deebee Posted Thu 18 Dec, 2008 5:06 PM Quote
I just love it when the crowd suddenly realise "Oh my God, he's climbing over the barrier!!!" Absolutely lovely hearing Fran's voice in this song.
Were they a good crowd?

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 18 Dec, 2008 7:31 PM Quote
I seriously cannot WAIT for this in Detroit. Eeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Bryn
Bryn Posted Fri 19 Dec, 2008 2:52 AM Quote
weirdmom wrote:

At around 1:35 did that chic take some sweat off his face and rub it on hers????

THAT IS NASTY

... and rude, and annoying. Seriously, why would you do that? Would anyone do that to a stranger? No. But somehow it's cool to do it to Fran? Oh my goodness, that REALLY annoys me.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 19 Dec, 2008 5:20 AM Quote
Bryn wrote:
weirdmom wrote:

THAT IS NASTY

... and rude, and annoying. Seriously, why would you do that? Would anyone do that to a stranger? No. But somehow it's cool to do it to Fran? Oh my goodness, that REALLY annoys me.

I agree!

She looked so proud of herself too.

Ursina
Ursina Posted Fri 19 Dec, 2008 9:33 AM Quote
deebee wrote:
I just love it when the crowd suddenly realise "Oh my God, he's climbing over the barrier!!!" Absolutely lovely hearing Fran's voice in this song.
Were they a good crowd?

heheh yep It was a great crowd really... a mixture between the wild and pissed Glasgow crowds and the rather reserved Swiss crowds - perfect party atmosphere ! :)

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Fri 19 Dec, 2008 10:45 AM Quote
The sweat thing was really annoying!

deebee
deebee Posted Fri 19 Dec, 2008 11:59 AM Quote
Ursina wrote:
deebee wrote:
Were they a good crowd?

heheh yep It was a great crowd really... a mixture between the wild and pissed Glasgow crowds and the rather reserved Swiss crowds - perfect party atmosphere ! :)

It's funny how crowds differ from gig to gig! The London crowds have always been nice and loud but I'm worried that if I go to Paris, the French may be a little more, how can I say??, *cough* reserved *cough* I would hate to be disappointed through a lack of atmosphere.
I would absolutely LOVE to see them one day in Glasgow, aaah dream dream.....

sorry angel
sorry angel Posted Fri 19 Dec, 2008 12:11 PM Quote
deebee wrote:

It's funny how crowds differ from gig to gig! The London crowds have always been nice and loud but I'm worried that if I go to Paris, the French may be a little more, how can I say??, *cough* reserved *cough* I would hate to be disappointed through a lack of atmosphere.

I would agree.
In fact we won't go now, if we do see the band soon we'll go to Barcelone which is half way from ours.

Hanne
Hanne Posted Fri 19 Dec, 2008 1:42 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:

THAT IS NASTY

Eeewww, that is not great. Nice video though :o)

deebee
deebee Posted Fri 19 Dec, 2008 4:48 PM Quote
sorry angel wrote:
deebee wrote:

I would agree.
In fact we won't go now, if we do see the band soon we'll go to Barcelone which is half way from ours.

Oh Sophie no trip to Paris then? :-(
It's weird because I was toying with the idea of going to Barcelona and then thought twice about it what with the flights etc - I can't afford it!
I'm still holding out to see if that wonderful Hubby of mine will surprise me with tix on Christmas day (if not I'll be buying them probably on the 26th LOL!)

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:14 PM