Travis

Re: Office Xmas parties
TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Fri 12 Dec, 2008 2:13 PM Quote
Tonie wrote:

Oh! Sounds like you have some fun stories...do tell!

Some are a bit x-rate and embarrassing, but lets just say I have some happy memories!
[/quote]

Tell us more about the x-rates! http://www.ben-newman.de/smilie/misc/hyper7il.gif

Why are you trying to make work seem like fun? It's just a necessary pain in the ass.

Joe
Joe Posted Fri 12 Dec, 2008 2:37 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:

Why are you trying to make work seem like fun? It's just a necessary pain in the ass.

Poor donkey!

Peewee
Peewee Posted Fri 12 Dec, 2008 2:43 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
We had ours on Monday, I had been out being wasted for the past 3 nights before then but still I totally outdrank everyone at the pub, then we went for dinner and I outdrank and underate them there... Had a right old laugh, then I decided I wanted to go out clubbing but nobody else wanted to go so I went on my own. I got rejected from one club for being too drunk, then went on to another club. I don't remember much being in there - only being on the floor at some point, and then chucking up loads and blocking up one of the sinks in the toilets.

I dunno how I got home, but when I did I bumped into my dad and didnt have a fucking clue who he was. I had to ask him!

Oh my word...lol did you had sick in your hair like this girl???

Gross

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Fri 12 Dec, 2008 2:48 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:
We had ours on Monday, I had been out being wasted for the past 3 nights before then but still I totally outdrank everyone at the pub, then we went for dinner and I outdrank and underate them there... Had a right old laugh, then I decided I wanted to go out clubbing but nobody else wanted to go so I went on my own. I got rejected from one club for being too drunk, then went on to another club. I don't remember much being in there - only being on the floor at some point, and then chucking up loads and blocking up one of the sinks in the toilets.

I dunno how I got home, but when I did I bumped into my dad and didnt have a fucking clue who he was. I had to ask him!

Oh my word...lol did you had sick in your hair like this girl???

Gross

I'm not even gonna watch that, but no - luckily my hair is too short for me to be throwing up in it! Apart from that time a coupla weeks back when I managed to throw up over my own face... haha I couldnt stop laughing.

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Fri 12 Dec, 2008 3:28 PM Quote
The only fun parties are those where spouses/partners do not attend.

Darran
Darran Posted Fri 12 Dec, 2008 3:42 PM Quote
Some years ago now but one of our Christmas dinners

Now I'd been drinking at the football all afternoon and then had a bottle of vodka on the way up to the hotel, I remember being shitfaced as everyone else arrived and I could just see blurred faces.

We all dandered into the room and before the soup came out I stood up and that was me.

I left a trail of sick from the table we where sitting at, the whole way through the room we where in, then the foyer of the hotel and out the door onto the pavement.

That's how the rest of them knew to find me. I couldn't tell you where that hotel was or anything about it. I couldn't physically walk and had to be carried with someone either side of me to an apartment down the road, I woke up sometime later and watched Match Of The Day whilst making tea and toast wondering where the hell I was.

I remember getting home about 3am and my dad was painting radiators in the hall.

Bizzaro.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 12 Dec, 2008 3:44 PM Quote
Did you atleast recognize his as being your father?

Does he often paint at 3am?

Darran
Darran Posted Fri 12 Dec, 2008 3:45 PM Quote
Not as far as I can remember.

I was sober as anything by the time I got home.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 12 Dec, 2008 3:47 PM Quote
that is some magical toast.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 12 Dec, 2008 4:00 PM Quote
oops

Darran
Darran Posted Fri 12 Dec, 2008 4:21 PM Quote
Drinking is bad kids.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Fri 12 Dec, 2008 4:26 PM Quote
Drinking beer is great for your beard kids! So if you want to be a bad santa for christmas, you better start drinking!

Darran
Darran Posted Fri 12 Dec, 2008 4:38 PM Quote
Hasn't down much for your bumfluff now has it?

Peewee
Peewee Posted Fri 12 Dec, 2008 4:56 PM Quote
Oh dear, these drinking stories are AWFUL! Mr D?!?!?! Serious, you did that? Gross man....you could have waited till you got to the loos. lmao

Times have changed eh ;)

I don't touch the stuff any more...it's bad!

Darran
Darran Posted Fri 12 Dec, 2008 4:59 PM Quote
No way Jose, this was about 4 years ago.

I can't even remember the last time I had a pint. :-(

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 9:51 AM