Travis

Travis Radio Spotter
Ursina
Ursina Posted Wed 03 Dec, 2008 7:52 AM Quote
WDIAROM on DRS 3 in CHeeseyland ! wow ! that's a nice surprise :)

Re: Travis Radio Spotter
Hanne
Hanne Posted Wed 03 Dec, 2008 7:56 AM Quote
hehe, posted similar thread on the other board... Probably should've been this board :o)

lilly
lilly Posted Wed 03 Dec, 2008 1:11 PM Quote
LOL there's a documentary on Scotland on right now (on Bayern2, sorry non-German-speakers ;D) and they played "3 times and you lose" at the beginning, and then talked about Travis a bit ;)
(now they're moving on to politics, very interesting actually)

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 03 Dec, 2008 1:17 PM Quote
Awww! 3 Times And You Lose! <3

They played My Eyes at a shopping mall yesterday, I was soo happy! My friend was a bit embarrassed because I sang the whole song while we were walking :oP.

silvella
silvella Posted Wed 03 Dec, 2008 3:56 PM Quote
On the german radio station HR3 which is presenting the concert in Frankfurt, there's an an advertisment for the gig! I've heard it two times today, and it goes like about this:

(a Coldplay song in the background) Speaker: "Chris Martin says, Coldplay wouldn't exist without this band: Travis!" (now Travis songs in the back) Speaker: "The scottish band which is named after the main charakter from the movie Paris, Texas." Then Fran (and maybe Dougie, not sure... says: "Hi, we are Travis, and you are listening to HR3." Speaker: "Travis are coming to Frankfurt on February 9, 2009 at the Mousonturm. ("Sing" in the back, and a radio guy sings:)"HR drei (means three), drei, drei, drei!"

I'm not sure if it's correct like this, it's very short and I don't know when it will be repeated. Today it was in the morning right before the 12.30 news, and just yet before the 16.30 news! If you wanna try it, on www.hr3.de is a webradio with different streams. If I only could record it...

neverAcquiesce
neverAcquiesce Posted Wed 03 Dec, 2008 4:44 PM Quote
Song to Self on a local college station in St Louis. First time I've ever heard Travis on the radio - though, to be fair, I saw it on the station's online directory and made sure to be listening when it came on.

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Wed 10 Dec, 2008 7:56 PM Quote
Used to Belong in H&M, when i was buying a really nice jacket and I turned to my friend Jess and almost shouted "it's Travis!" She understood :)

Hanne
Hanne Posted Thu 11 Dec, 2008 10:15 AM Quote
Last time I was in Glasgow (about 3 months ago), I went in to a supermarket as one of the first things after arriving. They were playing Love Will Come Through :o)

What a lovely welcome, even if it was pouring down outside!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 9:48 AM