Travis

If You Had To Ask Travis A Question what would you ask?
lmarches
lmarches Posted Thu 06 Nov, 2008 1:55 AM Quote
If you had the chance to ask the band a question what would you want to ask them?

Re: If You Had To Ask Travis A Question what would you ask?
Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 06 Nov, 2008 3:00 AM Quote
Hello, are you a journalist looking for questions to ask the guys, or a new boardie..or both? lol. Either way, welcome!

I'd ask a nerdy question. Actually, it's more of a request in the form of a question. When you come to the states, will you please try to make the Chicago show on a weekend so that all the boardies can make it out there for the ABC? (American Boardie Convention). :)

I have other questions I like to ask them, but this is the first one that popped into my head. Some of us were just discussing it in the chatroom.

silvella
silvella Posted Thu 06 Nov, 2008 3:14 PM Quote
Only three questions of a million:

1. When will be the next Germany tour?

2. Could you imagine to write (sing) some german words in a song, now that Fran lives in Germany?

3. Why was "20" never released as a single?

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Thu 06 Nov, 2008 4:30 PM Quote
Oh my god only ONE question! I want to know everything! All the details from writing the songs to recording them, every single one of them!

Well let me see.....

1. Is there any of your own songs that you think is SHIT? ;)

haha I had to ask that.

akanksha
akanksha Posted Thu 06 Nov, 2008 4:36 PM Quote
I'd like to ask:
If they could spend one hour talking to any one musician who is dead, who would it be?

Ahaha. We should have an exclusive interview between boardies and Travis. Would have considerably more interesting questions being asked than some of the interviews that's done with the press.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 06 Nov, 2008 4:37 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
Oh my god only ONE question! I want to know everything! All the details from writing the songs to recording them, every single one of them!

Well let me see.....

1. Is there any of your own songs that you think is SHIT? ;)

haha I had to ask that.

I like that one. Ive always wondered if there are songs bands write when they are first starting out that they now think are garbage.

Nell
Nell Posted Thu 06 Nov, 2008 4:55 PM Quote

A step-by-step review of writing and recording a song.
We've heard/read/seen a lot 'bout recoring in the studio -but all those things which happen before: like do they write/does he write an arrangement (with notes - or just chords?) before he/after he writes the lyrics... do they write that down for all the vocals/every instrument?...such things...would be cool to know...

lmarches
lmarches Posted Thu 06 Nov, 2008 7:41 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Hello, are you a journalist looking for questions to ask the guys, or a new boardie..or both? lol. Either way, welcome!

I'd ask a nerdy question. Actually, it's more of a request in the form of a question. When you come to the states, will you please try to make the Chicago show on a weekend so that all the boardies can make it out there for the ABC? (American Boardie Convention). :)

I have other questions I like to ask them, but this is the first one that popped into my head. Some of us were just discussing it in the chatroom.

Kinda a bit of both, 2morrow im interviewing Fran

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Thu 06 Nov, 2008 8:49 PM Quote
lmarches wrote:
Kinda a bit of both, 2morrow im interviewing Fran

So any chance of our questions being asked? :D

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 06 Nov, 2008 8:57 PM Quote
last time this happened, our giant list of question didnt get asked. Actually, the interview didnt happen :(
But i will rethrow my actual question out there and hope for good luck this time...

What do Travis think of us boardies? Do they think we are totally crazy, what with our endless posting, polls, covers, pics, etc?

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Thu 06 Nov, 2008 9:02 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
What do Travis think of us boardies? Do they think we are totally crazy, what with our endless posting, polls, covers, pics, etc?

Good one! Even though I'm pretty new I know that fans can be very nerdy and crazy....Well I'm not a new Travis-fan so I guess I'm a bit crazy too :P

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Thu 06 Nov, 2008 10:35 PM Quote
If I had to ask a question? So, I'm at gunpoint or something? I'm assuming the person with a gun is an angry and desperate journalist with writers block, who's probably tied Travis up and locked them in the broom cupboard. If this is the case, I'd ask them whether they'd like a cuppa to keep them going. However this may agitate said psychotic journalist further, because that wouldn't contribute to his interview in any meaningful way. Hmmm. Ok, I can see where you're going with this question now... there's a pressing necessity to ask a decent question because Travis' lives may be at stake. Ok, first I'd ask what paper, magazine etc the journalist is wanting to have his interview published in. I would then ask Travis "why is it, do you think, that [given publication] is so brilliant?". If Travis had any sense, they'd suck up to the paper/mag in question, so as to increase the journalist's chance of getting his interview published, which makes him less likely to kill Travis (and myself) and allow us to all escape unharmed. Phew!

lmarches
lmarches Posted Fri 07 Nov, 2008 1:49 AM Quote
Im still waiting for Fran to tell me what time is good for the interview, but yes i will definatly use some of the questions asked, i already wrote a few down! im gonna record it [the interview], i think, and the video will be up either on my music blog or youtube the blogs address is turnupthesound.ning.com check it out!

Bryn
Bryn Posted Fri 07 Nov, 2008 2:29 AM Quote
LOL, Luke!

As for my question, how long has Fran had the idea to make 12 albums and how does he see them progressing?

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 07 Nov, 2008 2:59 AM Quote
luke, can I have a cuppa?

Pages [1] 2 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:31 AM