Travis

Re: Last film you saw
Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 28 May, 2009 6:01 PM Quote
"Something Wicked This Way Comes" on video!

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Mon 01 Jun, 2009 10:16 PM Quote
King of New York - Abel Ferrara

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Mon 01 Jun, 2009 10:50 PM Quote
The Wedding Singer. It was cute, although a bit of a let down as I was led to expect I would be watching old Star Trek movies!

Loubsi
Loubsi Posted Wed 17 Jun, 2009 3:42 PM Quote
Coraline and I thought it would be better. A bit disappointed, I prefer the book.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sun 21 Jun, 2009 2:46 PM Quote
http://www.freakfilms.com/aa/americanartifactchucksperry.jpg

this one , playing the festival circut for now but the dvd will be out in Nov. Really educational I thought

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 21 Jun, 2009 4:36 PM Quote
"The Lake House" with Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock. It was HORRIBLE. Do not watch this film. You will waste two hours of life.

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Sun 21 Jun, 2009 4:56 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
"The Lake House" with Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock. It was HORRIBLE. Do not watch this film. You will waste two hours of life.

I tried to watch this movie once, but it was just too boring to even pay attention to. I ended up surfin' the internet instead. :D

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Sun 21 Jun, 2009 6:49 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:

I, in fact, have watched it TWICE.

Edit: 'Planet Terror'. Probably the sickest movie ever, full of violence and disgusting scenes. LOVED it. LOL.

MsFatRat
MsFatRat Posted Sun 21 Jun, 2009 8:11 PM Quote
the last film I saw was.. Borat, very funny =D

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Thu 25 Jun, 2009 10:48 PM Quote
Meet Joe Black.

Oh my god, how boring was that?! And wow, Fight Club really was a huge step forward for Brad Pitt.

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Fri 26 Jun, 2009 3:54 AM Quote
Gonna see Transformers 2 tomorrow, is it good?

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Sat 27 Jun, 2009 5:15 AM Quote
Let the Right One In (Låt den rätte komma in). It was simply fantastic. One of the best movies I've ever seen.

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Sat 27 Jun, 2009 1:43 PM Quote
Rammsfer wrote:

Em, I found it the most boring movie I've ever sat through. Dull writing, bad jokes and annoying characters. And it's very long, I had to leave before the end or I'd have missed my bus, and I wasn't too upset at missing any.

Then again, it does have action stuff and Transformers, which are kinda cool, so I hope you like it!

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Sat 27 Jun, 2009 7:01 PM Quote
fenchurch wrote:
Rammsfer wrote:

Em, I found it the most boring movie I've ever sat through. Dull writing, bad jokes and annoying characters. And it's very long, I had to leave before the end or I'd have missed my bus, and I wasn't too upset at missing any.

Then again, it does have action stuff and Transformers, which are kinda cool, so I hope you like it!

No way man!

Whatta shitty movie!

First of all, l didn't saw the first part. Then, the scenes are so unreal. And yeah it last more than 2 hours. One of the worst movies l've ever seen!

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Sat 27 Jun, 2009 9:24 PM Quote
I watched 'Breakfast Club' yesterday for the first time ever. I liked it.

Pages Previous 1...29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:27 PM