Travis

Re: Today's News of YOU
minnmess
minnmess Posted Sat 06 Jun, 2009 1:07 AM Quote
Im never taking this outfit off. My hairdresser and the shampoo girl both complimented it. Good clothing day.

Also, playing in the salon was Selfish Jean and Love Will Come Through. Tried not to grin like an idiot.

starlight2
starlight2 Posted Sat 06 Jun, 2009 7:26 AM Quote
5 of june was my bday ;), my family and my friends of school they song me the song of bdya

i`m happy and the boliday is during one week ;), is startoday my holiday,and next week i will with my friends to reataurant, other day is go to movie ;)

starlight2
starlight2 Posted Sat 06 Jun, 2009 7:26 AM Quote
5 of june was my bday ;), my family and my friends of school they song me the song of bdya

i`m happy and the boliday is during one week ;), is startoday my holiday,and next week i will with my friends to reataurant, other day is go to movie ;)

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sat 06 Jun, 2009 11:02 AM Quote
I'm fecked, a really tough week at work means I have never looked forward to a weekend so much. Loads of Sport on the telly this weekend Football pretty much all day today and then GAA all day tomorrow might even go to Pairc an Chrocaigh.

Dubz

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Sat 06 Jun, 2009 4:26 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
I'm fecked, a really tough week at work means I have never looked forward to a weekend so much. Loads of Sport on the telly this weekend Football pretty much all day today and then GAA all day tomorrow might even go to Pairc an Chrocaigh.

Dubz

Yes, I keep hearing "over 8 hours of sport this saturday" being advertised on the tv. I'm not happy about it.

But, my brother just took me flying with him :) He got his license last year so he can take people up with him so it was just the two of us. Fun.

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Mon 08 Jun, 2009 5:21 PM Quote
I should have posted this saturday: went on a hike saturday morning...but it's only hitting me right now how much fun i had! I do believe it's going to be my new saturday morning thing. :)

and i had the most frightening thought today...i was actually disappointed when i realized i wouldn't make it to the gym today! :X have i turned a corner?

anyway, i'm picking up tickets today to see Camera Obscura on thursday! :) megg, i'll totally think of you dear!

Nell
Nell Posted Mon 08 Jun, 2009 10:12 PM Quote
had a gread but hard rehearsal...

got the dvd of "tenacious D" the movie...anyone seen it yet? Should be awesome!

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Mon 08 Jun, 2009 10:17 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:

anyway, i'm picking up tickets today to see Camera Obscura on thursday! :) megg, i'll totally think of you dear!

Awww, have fun girl!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 08 Jun, 2009 11:30 PM Quote
bought a octopus for the game tomorrow ...Chea! ®

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 08 Jun, 2009 11:43 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
goosey_84 wrote:

Awww, have fun girl!

they're playing here tooo

http://www.indietracks.co.uk/

Peculiar
Peculiar Posted Wed 10 Jun, 2009 11:52 AM Quote
oooh some of my pals went to see camera obscura apparently t'was amazing.
In other news this recession is making it impossible to get a job with guaranteed hours. Went for a part time job in just a wee local pub and there were 95 aplicants for two posts! Its a bit crazy.

dee
dee Posted Wed 10 Jun, 2009 8:47 PM Quote
i feel like crying every time i think that i have only two weeks left as a teacher in my school.
it's not perfect but i have just felt so happy and comfortable there.
it's really getting to me right now that my job is disappearing

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Thu 11 Jun, 2009 3:05 AM Quote
dee wrote:
i feel like crying every time i think that i have only two weeks left as a teacher in my school.

How come you have to leave?

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Thu 11 Jun, 2009 5:30 AM Quote
dee wrote:

did they lay you off? teachers in my state are getting laid off due to the ever increading budget crisis...hooray for schwarzenegger. :/

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 11 Jun, 2009 2:39 PM Quote
two nights in a row for neko case

Pages Previous 1...80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:09 AM