Travis

Re: Today's News of YOU
hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Thu 28 May, 2009 10:43 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
I got a dvd in the mail from a Travis fan who was at the Chicago gig. She sent me a video of Tyler's proposal along with other pictures and videos from the show. She came up to me after the show, and gave me her email address, but I never knew she'd actually send me stuff!
Travis fans rock.

In other news...I'm looking for a wedding photograher.

That is so great that they sent stuff to you:)

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Thu 28 May, 2009 11:09 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
SamuraiSandy wrote:
In other news...I'm looking for a wedding photograher.

My friend is getting married on Saturday (I'm a bridesmaid). On Saturday she saw her photographer who informed her in a really rude way that "she didn't have time" to do her wedding. You know, the one she had agreed to do for a nice chunk of change and was seven days from when she was telling her.

Wonders of wonders one of my photographer friends can do it and is willing to drive to a wedding 4 hours away so it's all sorted out but I really want to slash this ladies' tires.

Sandy, I know several good people but they are of course in Austin.

*gasps* that is horrible! I can't believe they didn't tell her until a week before the wedding AND she had to go see them before they even told her. How lucky they are that your friend was available!

Well, we've been talking to a few local photographers, and Tyler's brother in law is really good too, so we've got options. I just can't believe how expensive it is!

Lindsay: yeah, it was really cool of her to send me the video. I'm going to send her a bunch of b-sides in exchange.

Darran
Darran Posted Fri 29 May, 2009 8:57 PM Quote
House hunting is a pain in the ass.

dee
dee Posted Sat 30 May, 2009 1:04 AM Quote
last night i literally passed out dead cold before my head even touched my pillow.
when i woke up this morning the sun was splitting the sky so i slapped on the sunscreen, jumped on a bus and went for a very enjoyable( if yet again entirely unnecessary ) spending spree.
the highlight of my day was the owner of one of my favourite shops asking if she could take a photo of me for her blog.
oh, and of course i got to have a few drinks with my lovely and exhausted boyfriend before gerring the bus home.
that is all

rella
rella Posted Sat 30 May, 2009 4:43 PM Quote
is anyone knows how is my photo lost? all times today i have
been think about this merci

Nell
Nell Posted Sat 30 May, 2009 5:48 PM Quote
rella wrote:
is anyone knows how is my photo lost? all times today i have
been think about this merci

Don't understand a thing - you lost you photo? do you mean your avatar picture?

rella
rella Posted Sat 30 May, 2009 6:26 PM Quote
yes is no more here

Nell
Nell Posted Sat 30 May, 2009 7:26 PM Quote

so you actually did manage to upload it in the first place then, and it suddenly disappeared from its own?

If so: Try write to the web team - Travis Web Team

If the uploading in the first place didn't work - the pic might be too big (I guess there's a limit..)

:D

rella
rella Posted Mon 01 Jun, 2009 1:00 PM Quote

thank you Nell, as soon your response to me magic happen and there it is i don't know why but it came back, i always say that when you ask it happens.
maybe Travis has the music of special powers :)

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 01 Jun, 2009 2:31 PM Quote
I thought I had found a good deal on a new mattress, but then I looked online and found the same mattress for $100 cheaper! And there was a sale on top of that and it was $60 less! With free delivery! In just one week I will be sleeping like a baby with an extra $160 bucks to blow on something else.

We planted mini pumpkins this weekend, too. I hope they grow.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 01 Jun, 2009 3:42 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:

We planted mini pumpkins this weekend, too. I hope they grow.

I grew pumpkins last year and they filled me with happiness come Halloween. Except I picked them, put them in the garage for safe keeping, and forgot to put them out. Oops. Still, happiness.

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Mon 01 Jun, 2009 6:55 PM Quote
I'm in bed with a bad sore throat. Yuk !

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Mon 01 Jun, 2009 10:41 PM Quote
AbsGinger wrote:
I'm in bed with a bad sore throat. Yuk !

Oh dear, hope you're feeling better soon. The weather's absolutely gorgeous here for once, but I can't enjoy it cos of hayfever, so I kinda know how you feel.

My friends threw me a surprise party today! And there was cake and all :) My friend Claire gave me a Bruce Springsteen album. I've only recently discovered how fantastic Bruce is because somebody starting randomly sticking pictures of him around my school! This is my favourite one, I used to get really distracted by it on my way to class:

http://blog.newsok.com/staticblog/files/2007/10/brucespringsteen.jpg

Loubsi
Loubsi Posted Tue 02 Jun, 2009 3:47 PM Quote
I'm just totally depressed about this Airbus plane missing and all these people who were about to meet a son, a mother, a husband at the airport and then... nothing. This plane didn't only crash, it literally vanished into the sea. And maybe we'll never find it, maybe we'll never understand what happened. I can't believe it, it's too sad...

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 02 Jun, 2009 6:41 PM Quote
My daughter's teacher is coming to visit on Friday. (That was a "prize" she won.) Being the up-tight, worrying type that I am, I will spend the next 3 days cleaning and making sure everything is just so, even though she will only be staying one hour.

Pages Previous 1...77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 Next All Times BST Current Time 2:07 PM