Travis

Re: Today's News of YOU
AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Tue 26 May, 2009 10:30 PM Quote
Rammsfer wrote:
AbsGinger wrote:
can't wait for tomorrow's Manchester United vs Barça.

Me too!

I'm not going to school haha xD

are both events related ?

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Wed 27 May, 2009 3:58 AM Quote
AbsGinger wrote:
Rammsfer wrote:
AbsGinger wrote:
can't wait for tomorrow's Manchester United vs Barça.

Me too!

I'm not going to school haha xD

are both events related ?

Haha maybe. But l don't want to miss a bit!

rella
rella Posted Wed 27 May, 2009 3:09 PM Quote
is different so not you are doing I want only say something so not everyday for all us was big rainbow 2 part
i see only rainbow and i love music everyday

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Wed 27 May, 2009 4:41 PM Quote
I think i failed my physics exam this morning. And I had to go to the doctor in the afternoon. I hate going to the doctor, even if it's only about getting a new prescription for my inhaler.

I think i might spend the rest of the day comfort eating and watching Murder She Wrote :)

(Except that i have an economics exam to study for. Darn)

Nell
Nell Posted Wed 27 May, 2009 10:13 PM Quote
fenchurch wrote:
I think i failed my physics exam this morning. And I had to go to the doctor in the afternoon. I hate going to the doctor, even if it's only about getting a new prescription for my inhaler.

I think i might spend the rest of the day comfort eating and watching Murder She Wrote :)

(Except that i have an economics exam to study for. Darn)

nah don't trust that feeling. I got a feeling that feelings bout taken exams are always wrong :D (exceptions confirm the rule)

I was totally sure to have screwed up on monday, but eventually I did pass the exam :)

So :) u did fineeeeeeeeeeeee :)

Peewee
Peewee Posted Thu 28 May, 2009 1:18 PM Quote
Today I am happily hoppity hyper!!!!

I BLAME COFFEE!!!! :)

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 28 May, 2009 1:22 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:

Umm, Wendy? I've seen your pronunciation vid, I think that is your natural state :)

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 28 May, 2009 2:55 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:

The thought of you on coffee is quite...formidable. Please make a video. Bonus if you say how now brown cow again.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 28 May, 2009 3:09 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:

wendys new theme song

Peewee
Peewee Posted Thu 28 May, 2009 4:39 PM Quote
har har har har *deep gutteral laugh*

A vid of me mid hyperness would be enough for anyone to call the people in white coats!!! lol

Ahem, I think I should keep that hidden :0)

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Thu 28 May, 2009 6:03 PM Quote
Nell wrote:
nah don't trust that feeling. I got a feeling that feelings bout taken exams are always wrong :D (exceptions confirm the rule)

I was totally sure to have screwed up on monday, but eventually I did pass the exam :)

So :) u did fineeeeeeeeeeeee :)

Aw, thanks for believing in me! I won't get the results for months anyway, so I'm not worried about it at the moment.

I got my hair cut today. I think it's nice. And my mom's just come home with a bottle of champagne for my birthday tomorrow, yay! :)

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 28 May, 2009 6:16 PM Quote
uh, goin to see prodigy when i really should be catching up on episodes of trailer park boys

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Thu 28 May, 2009 6:40 PM Quote
I got a dvd in the mail from a Travis fan who was at the Chicago gig. She sent me a video of Tyler's proposal along with other pictures and videos from the show. She came up to me after the show, and gave me her email address, but I never knew she'd actually send me stuff!
Travis fans rock.

In other news...I'm looking for a wedding photograher.

Nell
Nell Posted Thu 28 May, 2009 8:11 PM Quote

Totally sad right now.

Went out with my family - to celebrate me passing the exam. My parents ended up fighting - again :(
I so wish I'd have a normal family with which you could go out from time to time and talk bout problems or things ur excited about...

now Mom's crying in her room, my father's activly ignoring her in his and I'm - well I'm here right now.

every day^s the same ...

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 28 May, 2009 9:11 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
In other news...I'm looking for a wedding photograher.

My friend is getting married on Saturday (I'm a bridesmaid). On Saturday she saw her photographer who informed her in a really rude way that "she didn't have time" to do her wedding. You know, the one she had agreed to do for a nice chunk of change and was seven days from when she was telling her.

Wonders of wonders one of my photographer friends can do it and is willing to drive to a wedding 4 hours away so it's all sorted out but I really want to slash this ladies' tires.

Sandy, I know several good people but they are of course in Austin.

Pages Previous 1...76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next All Times BST Current Time 2:47 PM