Travis

Re: Today's News of YOU
Nell
Nell Posted Sun 21 Dec, 2008 12:29 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
Disaster!

My luxury chocolate, which I bought for myself yesterday, taste like herring. We have pickled herring in the refrigerator , so somehow it must have leaked.

I hate herring!!!

Haha....u'd better leave the chocolate-making to the Swiss ....:P

mili
mili Posted Sun 21 Dec, 2008 1:30 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
Disaster!

My luxury chocolate, which I bought for myself yesterday, taste like herring. We have pickled herring in the refrigerator , so somehow it must have leaked.

I hate herring!!!

There's a lesson to be learned here, never store chocolate in a fridge, it's too cold and turns chocolate gray.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sun 21 Dec, 2008 1:37 PM Quote
Hehe lesson learned and Nell will make my chocolate in the future ;)

Nell
Nell Posted Sun 21 Dec, 2008 2:42 PM Quote

hehe at least we don't have any hering to mix into the chocolate :)
but we have "Toblerone"...where the chocalte ate the mountain...

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sun 21 Dec, 2008 4:15 PM Quote
bogusblue wrote:
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
I got a haircut today. Nothing radical

Today I got a haircut too, and it was totally radical xD. But, you know, hair grows... right? :oS hehe

I want to see a pic!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 23 Dec, 2008 1:14 AM Quote
I'm killing time while i bake.

Macaroons-done (I almost said check, but on this board that would be a bad choice of words)
brownies-in the oven
candy cane cookies-dough chilling before I can do anything with it.

la la la...killing time la.

Oh and a really nice lady let me cut in line at the grocery store because she had a cart full and I only had 3 things. The niceness of strangers always makes me happy.

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Tue 23 Dec, 2008 4:28 AM Quote
bogusblue wrote:

Today I got a haircut too, and it was totally radical xD. But, you know, hair grows... right? :oS hehe

I want to see a pic!

Christmas is close, and I'll surely be taking pics on that day, so I'll show you my new look then ;o).

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Tue 23 Dec, 2008 7:27 AM Quote
bogusblue wrote:
bogusblue wrote:

I want to see a pic!

Christmas is close, and I'll surely be taking pics on that day, so I'll show you my new look then ;o).

Yay!! I need a haircut.

iraida
iraida Posted Tue 23 Dec, 2008 4:06 PM Quote
Off to the swimming- pool with my friends! 40º here right now ... hot xmas ever!

Peewee
Peewee Posted Tue 23 Dec, 2008 4:35 PM Quote
It's my last day of work here! This place is DEAD and I am close to comatose! Doesn't help when you only get 4 hours sleep two nights in a row.

I am Zombiefied!

broddenation
broddenation Posted Tue 23 Dec, 2008 5:41 PM Quote
well...i bought some gifts for xmas.bought a book for £13.99 only to walk past another shop where it was £9.50.couldnt be arsed to go back and change it.had a little tipple fell asleep then kids woke me up.just waitin for xmas day seen my kids open their presents...then kick ass on the Wii and PS3.have a good one folks!!!!!!!!

mili
mili Posted Tue 23 Dec, 2008 6:19 PM Quote
My daughter just came to tell me her less than 1 year old mobile phone is broken. Tomorrow is Christmas eve, when Finns celebrate Christmas, so nothing can be done then. Next possible chance to get anything done about it is saturday, if even then. I should find the guarantee slip, but have a lot of other things to do.
The girl practically has the thing glued to her hand, so I shouldn't be surprised if this kind of thing happens. We're also about to go away for a week…

On the positive note, the huge supermarket I visited today had a queue of about 20 meters to the fish counter. I'm glad I don't eat fish!

Yeah, Merry Christmas.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 23 Dec, 2008 6:58 PM Quote
foumd this picture of nikkis' back yard

http://homebuilding.thefuntimesguide.com/images/blogs/peace_sign_tree_at_sunset.jpg

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 23 Dec, 2008 6:59 PM Quote
I just went to run some errands at work and my little toesies are now blocks of ice.
I got soup while I was out. Im tempted to put my feet in it instead of eating it.
But, I saw a guy on a bike trying to give a bus driver the finger. But he was wearing a mitten. So, have him the mitten and me a chuckle.
I have SOOO much to do tonight. Most important on that list is getting a haircut.

Also, here's hoping they send us home from work early tomorrow.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 23 Dec, 2008 11:12 PM Quote
I went to the store to buy new shoes and I found a pair that fit and were on sale, too! Heels even! And when I went to the counter to pay, I realized I forgot my little wallet thingy at home and I had no money or credit card or anything. I have to go back now, in the dark of night.

Pages Previous 1...41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 Next All Times BST Current Time 8:54 AM