Travis

I have finally moved back home
carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Mon 13 Oct, 2008 4:23 PM Quote
Hey guys, been a while :) I have finally moved back home to Houston and am pleased as punch to be away from WA state. Feels good to be home! I've not found a house yet so I'm back living with my parents until I do, kinda strange being 30 with a child living at home, but I save money, right. So watch out Texans, I'm baaaaack ;)

Re: I have finally moved back home
SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Mon 13 Oct, 2008 5:38 PM Quote
Good for you, Carla!! Hope you find a house soon, and Welcome back to Texas!

Meridith
Meridith Posted Mon 13 Oct, 2008 5:47 PM Quote
Hi Carla! How have you been? Glad to hear you are back in Texas now! Good luck with the house hunting...

SAM(LOS ANGELES)
SAM(LOS ANGELES) Posted Mon 13 Oct, 2008 6:50 PM Quote
carlottarocks wrote:
Hey guys, been a while :) I have finally moved back home to Houston and am pleased as punch to be away from WA state. Feels good to be home! I've not found a house yet so I'm back living with my parents until I do, kinda strange being 30 with a child living at home, but I save money, right. So watch out Texans, I'm baaaaack ;)

hey,you gotta do what you gotta do, it's tough right now,welcome back home and good luck with everything:-) cheers

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Mon 13 Oct, 2008 8:55 PM Quote
Meridith wrote:
Hi Carla! How have you been? Glad to hear you are back in Texas now! Good luck with the house hunting...

Moving, in a word, sucks! It's been a stressful couple of weeks prepping for the move and then a stressful 4 days on the road with a 3 year old! I'm so glad to be back home, even if I have to live with my parents for a bit.

bara
bara Posted Mon 13 Oct, 2008 8:59 PM Quote
heya
good to read you feeling home. i feel bit strange although im home and never been away long time. but want to at the moment.

hope youll find a good house (and home) for you soon!

cheers

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 13 Oct, 2008 9:08 PM Quote
Hey Carla! It's great that you're home :o)
Good luck with house searching!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 13 Oct, 2008 11:26 PM Quote
There's no place like home! :oD

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 14 Oct, 2008 4:45 AM Quote
Hey Carla! Good luck with everything. Welcome home. You've been missed on the board. :)

minnesotamary
minnesotamary Posted Tue 14 Oct, 2008 2:19 PM Quote
I'm envious. I'm hoping that this winter will be my last one here in MN (not offense Minnesotans). I just want to leave before little Isaac develops the weird accent (long 'o'). :)

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Tue 14 Oct, 2008 3:52 PM Quote
minnesotamary wrote:
I just want to leave before little Isaac develops the weird accent (long 'o'). :)

Lol! Glad to hear I'm not the only one that didn't want their child to pick up a "weird" accent. I found myself overdoing the Texan accent quite frequently while living in CT and WA, I am an odd one at times ;)

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 14 Oct, 2008 3:53 PM Quote
So Texas has another werird mom ?

just kidding , enjoy

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 14 Oct, 2008 8:14 PM Quote
No Ric, you're right. Texass has another weirdmom and we are better for it!!

Welcome back Carla! I hope we can meet soon. I'm actually coming to Houston this weekend but it's for about 8 seconds and I'll be meeting my best friend's baby (who will be born tomorrow!!) and taking my dad out for his birthday.

Your parents are up in the Woodlands, right?

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Tue 14 Oct, 2008 8:22 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
No Ric, you're right. Texass has another weirdmom and we are better for it!!

Welcome back Carla! I hope we can meet soon. I'm actually coming to Houston this weekend but it's for about 8 seconds and I'll be meeting my best friend's baby (who will be born tomorrow!!) and taking my dad out for his birthday.

Your parents are up in the Woodlands, right?

Anne can be the weird mom, I'll be the odd mom, so as not to confuse ;)

We are in the Copperfield area, 290 and Hwy 6. My parents are not wealthy enough for the Woodlands :)

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 14 Oct, 2008 8:26 PM Quote
I, er, haven't heard of Copperfield. But I know where you're talking about so it's just strange that name doesn't ring a bell.

My parents both live in Sugar Land (59 and 6).

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 4:33 PM