ZakMcKracken

Message Board Replies Created

Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Poochie Pete #973
    ZakMcKracken

    Would be great if you guys could kindly invest some interest and energy in supporting a fellow Travis fan who like Dougie has also self published a children’s picture book 🙏 Actually three! They are hugely unsuccessful 😆

    Allieskye.com.

    Really appreciate anyone who takes the time to click. 😀

    in reply to: Poochie Pete #908
    ZakMcKracken

    I’ve written and self published my own children’s picture books. A series of three. I would love to get some insight from Dougie about how to navigate the world of self publishing. The email we all received inviting us back to the board made a point of telling us not to ask for anything or we’d be banned. So I’m not sure if this is acceptable as it’s not about the music but rather one self published author seeking the advice of another. If anyone is interested it’s Allieskye.com. A trilogy of picture books that explores and celebrates Scottish, Italian and Australian families separated by migration but also how they are brought together again. ❤️

    in reply to: Poochie Pete #899
    ZakMcKracken

    big_chair

    I’ll happily order and post it to you

Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)