Message Board Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Walker In The Sun
Thanks a lot for sharing that, Fran. I recently discovered that feeling when I got my first CDs (I’m relatively young) and wanted to share it with the forum. It feels like a much more personal and tangible format—looking at the booklet, listening to the music, holding the actual disc in your hands—as opposed to just “renting” music like we do on Spotify now; you actually own your music. I found myself wondering what a physical release from Travis would be like (I discovered the band around the middle of the *L.A. Times* era, by the way), and I’d love to experience something like that with them… Oh, sorry for the late reply! 😅
-
This reply was modified 1 month ago by
Walker In The Sun.
Walker In The Sun
I’d love to! We could watch Interstellar or Almost Fashionable; honestly, it would be great to watch it all together live!
-
This reply was modified 1 month ago by
Walker In The Sun.
Walker In The Sun
Thanks, Fran, for writing these beautiful melodies; the world is better with Travis. I’m super excited for the new album!
Walker In The Sun
I’ve also only been a fan for a relatively short time, so I didn’t experience that era as a Travis fan; when I discovered the “Travis Flat” concept, I thought the idea was absolutely brilliant—in a good way.
Walker In The Sun
A long time has passed since this post, and I’m only just replying now; I didn’t use to have the confidence to speak up, and it’s only recently that I’ve started participating in the forum. I find it incredibly absurd—no offense intended; I actually liked the Travis Flat idea—to realize that a piece of cardboard has traveled more than I have and has toured some cities better than I’ve even explored my own! 😂😂 But I think it would be awesome if we did a Travis Flat again today.
Walker In The Sun
I am completely against AI; of course, it is very useful for some things at times, and when I am practically forced to use it, I have to—there is no other choice. But if it were up to me, I would never use it; it causes humans to lose their creativity.
Walker In The Sun
I didn’t get the Side reference at first 😅 but yeah, cassette singles would be great, although they’re probably even less likely.
Walker In The Sun
igual seria bueno que vuelvan los singles en cassete, pero tristemente es mas rebuscado, los cd serian eso si segun yo el formato con la posibilidad mas pequeña pero alta entre vinilos y cassetes, por mi me gustaria que volviera todo lo fisico, pero hoy en dia ya es muy dificil :(, aparte si existieran practicamente nadie que no fuera fan de travis lo compraria, sea CD, cassete o vinilo, es triste, pero es la realidad
-
This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by
Walker In The Sun.
Walker In The Sun
I bought the *Idlewild* single from Greece a few days ago; the shipping was incredibly expensive, and on top of that, they stopped being produced after *Everything at Once*. It’s almost impossible to find copies of *Everything at Once* and *Where You Stand*, and *10 Songs* and *L.A. Times* don’t exist at all—it’s sad, but it makes sense.
-
This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by
Walker In The Sun.
Walker In The Sun
I can’t believe it—it’s amazing! Thanks, Neil, for sharing that!
Walker In The Sun
de verdad, muchas gracias paul!!
Walker In The Sun
es increible, no lo puedo creer, cada album de travis es maravilloso, y que alegria saber que ya va a haber uno nuevo 😀
Walker In The Sun
Realmente me encanta The truman show, una pelicula muy profetica en parte en esos tiempos, con los influencers, mostrando cada cosa de su vida, y terminan quedando atrapados como en un “show”, aparte de que mi actor favorito es jim carrey, pero la otra que me encanta es interestelar, cada cierto tiempo las vuelvo a ver y aun asi no me aburren y las veo cada ves mas desde distintas perspectivas.
Walker In The Sun
Más o menos parecido a neil, disfrutar la musica, caminar, los dias despejados, las golondrinas que se paran en la ventana, disfrutar con mi familia y amigos, el despertar por la mañana y estar sana, comer algo rico para alegrarme, las pequeñas cosas de la vida que a veces damos por hecho, pero somos muy afortunados de tenerlas.
Walker In The Sun
gracias por responder Fran!!! y encontre buena pregunta la de Babygrace, siempre me he preguntado si fue a propósito o Neil se equivoco y lo dejaron por lo bueno que quedo.
-
This reply was modified 1 month ago by
-
AuthorPosts
