Walker In The Sun

Message Board Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Walker In The Sun

    Yeah… I feel the same way ,I’ll miss his white hair, but it’s his decision. If he likes it, that’s fine, though, to be honest, he looks pretty good.

    in reply to: New look #3987
    Walker In The Sun

    Remember, he’s handsome jsjsjs, I think the same thing, he looks good.

    Walker In The Sun

    My favorite Fran looks are the pink mohawk, his 2013 look, his 2010 look, and the medium-length hair with the beanie from the 12 Memories era. But if I had to choose just two, my absolute favorites would be 2010 and 2013. I think he looked so good!

    in reply to: Travis Reality Show #3874
    Walker In The Sun

    I think the same. No gossipers, nosy people, or shameless people like most of the people on reality shows.

    in reply to: Travis ā€œCloserā€ promotional game #3843
    Walker In The Sun

    Seriously? That’s amazing! I wasn’t a fan back then, but it’s really surprising to find out that there were games based on a band. I mean, there’s nothing wrong with it at all, I just find it really interesting. It would be so cool if someone had a picture of what the game looked like.

    in reply to: I miss CDs singles; Do You? #3822
    Walker In The Sun

    I feel the same way, they could put together a B-sides compilation. Travis has some really great B-sides, I think it would be awesome if they did something like that someday.

    Walker In The Sun

    What a wonderful thing! We would be so happy to welcome you here!!! By the way, thank you so much for replying, Neil. If you could come, we Latin American fans would absolutely love it! We know you were already in Chile fairly recently, but we would still be incredibly grateful to have you back!

    Walker In The Sun

    Me encantaría ver a Travis en Viña, obviamente les iría mejor que al Don Mañas 🤣. Aparte, sería genial para que otras personas conozcan a la banda 🄹

    in reply to: I miss CDs singles; Do You? #3751
    Walker In The Sun

    I’ve always wondered the same thing, that’s a really good question. I think it’s possible that it happened at some point. I mean, with how good Travis’ B-sides are, I think it’s very likely.

    Walker In The Sun

    And I forgot to mention that it’s broadcast on TV every year in February, and lots of people from all over Latin America come to see it. Plus, since Travis is already playing at Rockin’ On Sonic in 2026, for example, I don’t think the idea of the guys playing at a major televised festival is that crazy (or at least I don’t think so šŸ˜‚). So, it would honestly be a dream to see them there in 2027. Obviously, it’s not a must, but it would be wonderful.

    in reply to: Travis Feeling: nuevo sitio web de fans (yo) #3555
    Walker In The Sun

    Thanks for saying that, comments like this really motivate me…

    in reply to: I miss CDs singles; Do You? #3544
    Walker In The Sun

    There’s something special about having music in physical format; it feels closer, more real. Sometimes I don’t understand why people started abandoning CDs, cassettes and vinyl just because new technology came along. It might be more expensive, sure, but I think it’s worth it.

    in reply to: First time you heard Travis #3543
    Walker In The Sun

    I was lying on my bed about a year ago, and I left the TV on in the background just so I could feel a little less alone. I was looking at my phone and wasn’t really paying attention to the TV at all. It was just on cable, and I was actually about to change the channel.
    Turns out, what was playing was Mr. Deeds from 2002, and right before I changed the channel, there was a scene in a restaurant or a bar where you could hear ā€œSingā€ playing on a radio in the movie. I got hooked from that moment.
    When I wanted to look it up on Spotify, I searched for it as ā€œSignā€ (I speak Spanish), and, as you’d expect, I couldn’t find it anywhere. But I decided to search for it as ā€œSingā€, thinking I was completely wrong—and yep, I found it.
    After that, Travis slowly started making their way into my playlists. At first, I knew songs from the This Is Travis playlist, you know, that typical Spotify playlist they make for every artist. Then I started discovering songs on my own, and without even realizing it, Travis is now part of my everyday life—all because I left the TV on for no particular reason.

    in reply to: Travis Feeling: nuevo sitio web de fans (yo) #3527
    Walker In The Sun

    Oh, and just a little reminder: I add new things every day, so feel free to check it out regularly if you’re interested! Right now, I’m working on the video section.

    in reply to: I miss CDs singles; Do You? #3481
    Walker In The Sun

    pienso lo mismo, es irremplazable esa sencasion de tener el formato fisico, es verdad eso de que suena igual, a veces suena hasta un poco mejor en una plataforma de streaming, pero el ser el propio dueƱo de la musica es maravilloso, no se compara con tenerla en una pantalla

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)