Message Board Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Fran
I think ai is a good tool for the sciences. Not sure about art because art is a trait that is likely to be distinctly human. Ai traits are different and if it is allowed to make its own art for itself I think it will make interesting stuff… possibly. I doubt they will ever reach GI but its computational abilities should open an incredible new chapter in science. I never thought the future would be like this. The last 25 years have been so technologically accelerated. The mass dissemination of information brought about on the social media platforms and the internet at large is of an unfathomable scale. Like when the printing press arrived. It was a cultural catalyst that lead to a thirty year war which took ages to tidy up. I tend to stay away from my phone these days. Every time I get the urge to pick up my phone I pick up a book. I’ve taught myself pretty well. Currently reading Dubliners. Just finished Great Expectations. Anyways that’s my two cents.
Fran
The videos for nearly all the songs on this album were connected so one flows into the next. The first video is set in a nightclub and some guy spikes my drink and the following videos are essentially me tripping my tits off. Hence the weird Magnificent Time video directly after that. We released a limited edition version of the album that contained a dvd ( I think) of all the videos to be seen as one long music video. My favorite videos of this project were 3 Miles High and Everything at Once where one of the Berlin TV stations allowed us to hijack their set for the Children’s TV show starring Dirk Brûlée played by the Spanish/German actor Daniel Bruhl. Oh yeah and Neil playing the sun was very funny too.
Fran
Thanks Jos
F
Fran
Cheers Kaori
F
Fran
Thanks ICITTBW
X
Fran
Thanks Sandy
X
Fran
Hey Leslivon,
Thanks for saying that. People who “get us” are a special group. We always love meeting everyone. Chile was so special this year. Properly amazing.
Anyways cheers
F
Fran
Thanks DP. I had a lovely day. Writing and writing and writing. I mentioned to you on the day that I had gone the full year thinking I was already 53 so it’s a really great feeling to have a whole bonus year. Bette remake it count eh? :))
Thanks for my birthday wishes everyone.
X F
Fran
It’s a brutal movie in so many ways. Great to see film makers tackling big ideas and themes in a smart way.
Fran
Yeah a star is born. She was terrifying. And great direction too. I heard the director is going to do a reboot of Texas Chainsaw. I think he can try his hand at other genres.
Fran
SO many great friends in Norway. All of them very cool and super smart. I was watching Haaland buy cowboy hats in Dallas on his YouTube channel. He was there 3 hours after their match. All of his crew very down to earth. He has come out as the runaway star of the World Cup.
Fran
Good question.
I would vote Neily as well.
Fran
Go to the 911 memorial exhibition. La Esquina for some Mexican food. Treasure Club on Orchard and Canal for drinks. Ride the subway. Woo!
Fran
I visited them when they were recording this in the magic shop when I lived in NY.
01/07/2026 at 01:30 in reply to: Looking for a high-res file of the “Flowers in the Window” promo poster! #2589
Fran
That’s a still taken from the video of FITW if my memory serves me correctly. You could possibly grab a full res screen grab of it and use some Ai to upscale it without losing detail. Possibly Topaz or Luma?
-
AuthorPosts
