Message Board Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
almond
I just knew you’d liked it 😉! So sorry for making your mouth water so late at night, but it kinda works like a motivation to go and try them, hehe. I just remembered I have yet another recommendation – “mole de olla”. All these dishes are actually some of favorites too! Hope one day you can try them, you’ll fall in love 😉.
almond
Haha, exactly! Never been gone, never, haha.
almond
Hey, Rayyy. I think you’d love “pozole” or “menudo/pancita”. I used to be a Spanish as Foreign Language teacher, and I had a lot of Chinese students. When they visited Mexico, they usually told me those were their favorite foods. Look them up and tell me what you think.
-
This reply was modified 3 months, 4 weeks ago by
almond.
almond
Sí, y es muy lindo cuando responden en español 🙂
almond
Oooh, I love Oliver Sacks (and his long, long, long footnotes)! I highly recommend “Seeing Voices: A Journey Into the World of the Deaf” and “Musicophilia: Tales of Music and the Brain” too.
I don’t know if it’s true but would be amazing if it is
almond
Jajaja. De hecho yo quisiera que conquistáramos el espacio en español, jajaja.
almond
Fran, thanks for saying that, you’re the best.
almond
Ay, no, aquí podemos hablar en español sin problema, jaja. We had a lot of threads in Spanish in the old message board.
almond
He’s the nicest lad ever! Thanks to him I (and some other fans) got to meet the band for the first time back in 2007. Ever since I try to take a pic with him every time I got to meet him. Appreciation vibes!
almond
I feel the same, and it was the same 20 years ago, haha, my mom was always telling to turn off the computer, ha.
13/06/2026 at 15:07 in reply to: Film Book Game Recommendations-please share if you feel like it. #1870almond
Keep the tissues handy!
almond
But I do believe that is a safe space to practise, I have always felt this way, people are too nice, I mean, english speakers.
almond
It’s not easy, but I like to practise. Twenty years ago I started to write a lot on the message board, and that was what made me improve a lot and build my vocabulary – I believe practice makes perfect. Also I like writing in Spanish too, so I think motivation is not a problem. Personally, I don’t use AI (not for this, not for nothing), I guess I’m not used to it just yet. Although I do google sometimes when I don’t remember how some words are written, so pretty much I try not to have misspellings… sometimes unsuccessfully, ha
almond
I get the feeling that all of us lied when we were 17.
almond
Wow, how young! You look so happy 🙂
-
This reply was modified 3 months, 4 weeks ago by
-
AuthorPosts
