Travis

Return to U.S.
wee
wee Posted Fri 26 Sep, 2008 2:22 AM Quote
Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please...

when, when, when, when, when, when, when, when, when, when, when, when???

Miss you in the U.S.!

Need to hear you, see you live, suffering from lack of passionate live Travis Vibes!! Please send cure ASAP...

patiently (sort of) waiting....:)

Re: Return to U.S.
Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 26 Sep, 2008 2:30 AM Quote
LOL! Welcome to the board! I'm totally with ya! I am dying for US tour dates!!!

Detroit! Detroit! Detroit!

wee
wee Posted Fri 26 Sep, 2008 2:37 AM Quote
Thanks! I've actually been around forever (i'm an oldie) don't post much anymore, but I'm always checking in on my favorite band...only saw them twice on their last U.S. tour - Chicago and Minneapolis - require more immediately, especially with the new songs and knowing they're out there somewhere playing live somewhere (just not here)...!

NewBaby
NewBaby Posted Fri 26 Sep, 2008 2:42 AM Quote
I am going to go ahead and also express my wish for travis to tour stateside...

cleveland please!!!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 26 Sep, 2008 2:57 AM Quote
NewBaby wrote:
I am going to go ahead and also express my wish for travis to tour stateside...

cleveland please!!!

Hey there! You planning on coming back to Detroit as well with your big camera? :) You took great pics at Clutch Cargos!

NewBaby
NewBaby Posted Fri 26 Sep, 2008 4:16 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:

Hey there! You planning on coming back to Detroit as well with your big camera? :) You took great pics at Clutch Cargos!

aw thanks!! I was just looking through those! that has been the one and only time I got to sneak my camera in to a show! if I can, I will! and yeah, if they go to detroit, I will go. that show was soooo amazing wasn't it?!?! sigh...travis memories...cannot wait to see them again

alexandria_z
alexandria_z Posted Fri 26 Sep, 2008 4:32 AM Quote
Didn't they say they liked the Clutch Cargo's venue???

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 26 Sep, 2008 4:35 AM Quote
NewBaby wrote:
Nikki wrote:

aw thanks!! I was just looking through those! that has been the one and only time I got to sneak my camera in to a show! if I can, I will! and yeah, if they go to detroit, I will go. that show was soooo amazing wasn't it?!?! sigh...travis memories...cannot wait to see them again

Yes! It was beyond amazing. It was honestly one of the most fun days I've ever had! They rocked SO hard that night! *sigh* Please, please come back to Detroit boys!!

I'm looking for a new camera right now. The one I brought to the show last year was actually owned by the newspaper I wrote for at the time. Dougie told me he had the same one. It took wonderful pictures! The camera I have for my new job is also really nice, but it's HUGE and I'm not even going to attempt to bring it into any shows. I went to the store today to see what's out there and they are still selling that old one Dougie and I shared. I thought about buying it until I looked at the price tag. YIKES! I never realized how good it was. It was the most expensive one there! :S

Anyway, hope to see you on the Ode tour! :D We can reclaim our "Frandy" spot. :)

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 26 Sep, 2008 4:36 AM Quote
alexandria_z wrote:
Didn't they say they liked the Clutch Cargo's venue???

Alexandria! Hey!

Top 10 shows of all time. ^.^

hburke21
hburke21 Posted Fri 26 Sep, 2008 1:00 PM Quote
Patiently waiting for some U.S. tour dates too...Come back to Philly PLEASE!!!! Going through some serious withdrawal... :)

hburke21
hburke21 Posted Fri 26 Sep, 2008 1:00 PM Quote
Patiently waiting for some U.S. tour dates too...Come back to Philly PLEASE!!!! Going through some serious withdrawal... :) (Oops! didn't mean to post 2x, sorry!)

PictureInWhite
PictureInWhite Posted Fri 26 Sep, 2008 1:33 PM Quote
Same here! I'm just praying it's not in the dead of winter when bits of the country are tres difficult to maneuver through.

BTW, I was at the last Minneapolis show, too! :oD

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 26 Sep, 2008 1:59 PM Quote
One more vote for Detroit!
http://animalscrazysmiles.pcdingo.net/images/turtle3.gif

alexandria_z
alexandria_z Posted Fri 26 Sep, 2008 3:40 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:

Alexandria! Hey!

Top 10 shows of all time. ^.^

That's what I'm talking about! lol My friend and I are going to try to grab the Frougie spot this time, you know, mix it up a little... :D

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Fri 26 Sep, 2008 3:47 PM Quote
PictureInWhite wrote:
Same here! I'm just praying it's not in the dead of winter when bits of the country are tres difficult to maneuver through.

BTW, I was at the last Minneapolis show, too! :oD

I was too, with my sister and some friends!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 8:33 PM