Travis

Re: Travis myspace
rebekah
rebekah Posted Wed 24 Sep, 2008 5:30 PM Quote
milos wrote:
But they uploaded Song To Self "middle 8 version" that, as Fran confirmed in his blog recently, won't be on the album?!?! This is really becoming confusing! :D

yeahh..i don't get it..so which one is going on the album?

Safe Side
Safe Side Posted Wed 24 Sep, 2008 5:33 PM Quote
cant get long way down or broken mirror on myspace anyone no whats going on there ?

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 24 Sep, 2008 5:34 PM Quote
:O !!!!!!!!!!! WOW! I'm at work right now and just had a listen to "Long Way Down" and "Song To Self" from Myspace and I can hardly contain myself! lol! They sound AMAZING!!!!!!! I love, love, love the middle 8 in "Song To Self" and "Long Way Down" is just the most fun song EVER! Sounds 5 million times better on the actual recording then what it was live and I thought that was great! I'm completely in love after one listen!

I don't know if I should wait or listen to the others. :/ "Chinese Blues" is calling to me, lol!

Fran, Dougie, Andy & Neil...Thank you!!

Lu122
Lu122 Posted Wed 24 Sep, 2008 5:44 PM Quote
Long story, but finally got a way to listen to the songs!!

I love them all!!

As Nikki said, thanks guys!!

GMS1968
GMS1968 Posted Wed 24 Sep, 2008 5:45 PM Quote
Resisting....

Safe Side
Safe Side Posted Wed 24 Sep, 2008 5:50 PM Quote
halfway throught on the sun stream.....amazing album so far broken mirror is so good its like if paperclips wasnt shite. Everything living up to hype so far

Jennny
Jennny Posted Wed 24 Sep, 2008 5:51 PM Quote
Lord. I'm in love with 'Last Words'. It's perfect, all the way from the beginning till the end.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Wed 24 Sep, 2008 5:55 PM Quote
I've heard 4/11 album versions and that's enough until Monday so I've not listened to any of them on there apart from Song To Self which I've pretty much heard before anyway. I cannot wait! Chinese Blues and Long Way Down the 2 I look forward to most. But I think this album will be awesome. The future is so good for the band. Musically they're right on top form. Including Sarah and Used To Belong, musically this is definitely the best era for Travis. When I say musically I don't mind the songs but the actual music behind the songs if you get what I mean. The little noises here and there. Woo! :)

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 24 Sep, 2008 6:03 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
I've heard 4/11 album versions and that's enough until Monday so I've not listened to any of them on there apart from Song To Self which I've pretty much heard before anyway. I cannot wait! Chinese Blues and Long Way Down the 2 I look forward to most. But I think this album will be awesome. The future is so good for the band. Musically they're right on top form. Including Sarah and Used To Belong, musically this is definitely the best era for Travis. When I say musically I don't mind the songs but the actual music behind the songs if you get what I mean. The little noises here and there. Woo! :)

I totally agree, Ben!

I think I'm going to wait too. I've also heard 4/11. Oct. 6 isn't that far off and it'll be the best Birthday Eve Eve present EVER! Come on US Amazon! Don't back out on me now!! *prays*

matsimon
matsimon Posted Wed 24 Sep, 2008 6:05 PM Quote
please sent me the link to the album!! im from Brazil and here the album was realesed in november! :(

please!!

my e-mail is matheussimoncorrea@hotmail.com

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Wed 24 Sep, 2008 6:10 PM Quote
GMS1968 wrote:
Resisting....

I'm not listening either. Don't give in! http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x66/Jearoon2/Smilies/10-Tongue.gif

Safe Side
Safe Side Posted Wed 24 Sep, 2008 6:12 PM Quote
What an amazing record havent heard "Before you Where young" think it might end up "hidden" becuase S2F is a awsome epic closer its 100 times better than TBWNN which was patchy. I cant decide which song to self i like better the middle 8 is awsome but i miss the verse

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Wed 24 Sep, 2008 6:20 PM Quote
awesome!i think this could be a first...i like friends=)

of coz song to self and the rest are good too!!Thank u Travis=DDDDD

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Wed 24 Sep, 2008 6:32 PM Quote
GMS1968 wrote:
Resisting....

me too.
But I love Chinese Blues.

nesmap
nesmap Posted Wed 24 Sep, 2008 10:16 PM Quote
Managed to rip song to self with the middle 8 part from a stream, so I can pop it up somewhere it people want it?

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:13 PM