Travis

Anyone remember N-Trance....?
paul_c
paul_c Posted Mon 22 Sep, 2008 11:28 PM Quote
Yeah well they were round my flat the other night. One of the best damn parties i've ever been to!

http://file044b.bebo.com/7/large/2008/09/22/14/131086866a8949209071l.jpg

Re: Anyone remember N-Trance....?
ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 23 Sep, 2008 1:17 AM Quote
Yeah, they had this song that was a remix of Staying Alive. There's this restaurant in the States called Joe's Crab Shack, and everyone half an hour or so, the waiter and waitresses dance in the aisles of the restaurants. That's one of the songs they dance to.

kiwi
kiwi Posted Tue 23 Sep, 2008 8:41 AM Quote
I don't.... but I do know the best Scottish band around do a lovely cover of their scary song 'Set You Free' :-) Check it out....

Set You Free - Frightened Rabbit

*goes back to lurking*

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Tue 23 Sep, 2008 10:20 AM Quote
kiwi wrote:
I don't.... but I do know the best Scottish band around do a lovely cover of their scary song 'Set You Free' :-) Check it out....

Set You Free - Frightened Rabbit

*goes back to lurking*

Wow that is a fucking terible cover, proving that it's not always a good idea for Indie types to cover other genres.

I do remember N-Trance they were one of those Scottish ned bands, a bunch of wee neds who thought they were Massive cause they made a record, see also, Ultimate Buzz, Chill FM, the Rythmic State, QFX, TTF, Ultrasonic, and pretty much any of the DJs from the time, Scott Brown, Tom Wilson, Rab S, Dye Witness, The Nightraver, Ellis Dee (get-it?) etc...

Dubz

nesmap
nesmap Posted Tue 23 Sep, 2008 11:01 AM Quote
Why were they there?

Did you book them for a party? Or were you having a party and they were randomly walking down your street with their stuff, saw you were having a party and gatecrashed, setup everything and partied the night away? ;)

Peewee
Peewee Posted Tue 23 Sep, 2008 12:33 PM Quote
Aye I remember them.... their music anyway but I wouldn't be able to point the out in a line up!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 6:15 AM