Travis

   
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
SamuraiSandy
Posts: 2545
SamuraiSandy Posted Fri 05 Dec, 2008 4:51 PM Quote
Man, I hope they figure out a way to get rid of him. Poor Stars. I admit, I haven't been into hockey or even the Stars this season--but I wonder why? I'm horrible, I know!
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
minnmess
Posts: 8142
minnmess Posted Fri 05 Dec, 2008 5:00 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
Man, I hope they figure out a way to get rid of him. Poor Stars. I admit, I haven't been into hockey or even the Stars this season--but I wonder why? I'm horrible, I know!


Maybe once Avery is gone you can reward the Stars by caring again. Go to their goodbye Avery party or something. Bake a cake.
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
minnmess
Posts: 8142
minnmess Posted Sat 06 Dec, 2008 10:36 PM Quote
Sens beat the Pens. Spezza got a hat trick.

And during the game, I finished my Alfie Christmas tree ornament for a friend. Her boyfriend is a Leafs and is going to hate this on their tree. fantastic!
Yes, it is the old jersey, but I like it better.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3289/3088055040_4f6c7e4c2c.jpg?v=0

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3278/3087218871_fe5954d4fc.jpg?v=0
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
ricv64
Posts: 10115
ricv64 Posted Sat 06 Dec, 2008 10:43 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Sens beat the Pens. Spezza got a hat trick.

And during the game, I finished my Alfie Christmas tree ornament for a friend. Her boyfriend is a Leafs and is going to hate this on their tree. fantastic!
Yes, it is the old jersey, but I like it better.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3289/3088055040_4f6c7e4c2c.jpg?v=0

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3278/3087218871_fe5954d4fc.jpg?v=0



weird telephone
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
minnmess
Posts: 8142
minnmess Posted Sat 06 Dec, 2008 11:09 PM Quote
my laptop is a weird phone?
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
weirdmom
Posts: 7598
weirdmom Posted Sat 06 Dec, 2008 11:20 PM Quote
It's so cute that they put the French on the keyboard.

Like people in Canada speak French!! ; )


But seriously, why is the French not on TOP??

P.S. I commented on Ryan's video again.
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
minnmess
Posts: 8142
minnmess Posted Sun 07 Dec, 2008 1:32 AM Quote
oh ya, and I love Ryan!?

I knew someone would comment on the frenchness of the keyboard.
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
weirdmom
Posts: 7598
weirdmom Posted Sun 07 Dec, 2008 2:07 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
oh ya, and I love Ryan!?

I knew someone would comment on the frenchness of the keyboard.


I'm just trying to get to know the man who you so clearly love. The more you protest the more I know your feelings are really deep.

And I want him to teach me more about Degrassi junior high land
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
minnmess
Posts: 8142
minnmess Posted Sun 07 Dec, 2008 2:21 AM Quote
wouldnt you be appalled if my standards were that low?

Dont I teach you enough?
I watched hockey, went to Tim Hortons and Canadian Tire today. What a good little Canadian I am.
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
TheBoyWithAName
Posts: 4822
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sun 07 Dec, 2008 9:32 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Sens beat the Pens. Spezza got a hat trick.

And during the game, I finished my Alfie Christmas tree ornament for a friend. Her boyfriend is a Leafs and is going to hate this on their tree. fantastic!
Yes, it is the old jersey, but I like it better.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3289/3088055040_4f6c7e4c2c.jpg?v=0

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3278/3087218871_fe5954d4fc.jpg?v=0


Haha that's awesome! =)

Your keys are very big for being a laptop! :O Is it designed for your hippo paws?
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
Nikki
Posts: 7519
Nikki Posted Sun 07 Dec, 2008 3:27 PM Quote
Sandwich!! That is SO cute! Good job, you crafty lady!
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
minnmess
Posts: 8142
minnmess Posted Sun 07 Dec, 2008 3:31 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Sandwich!! That is SO cute! Good job, you crafty lady!


Nikki, I think the term you are looking for is "loser."

Swede Boy, i think my keys are pretty standard size. Although the actual keyboard itself is kinda giant. Yes, for my hippo paws. Maybe they just look big because that pic is up close.
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
Nikki
Posts: 7519
Nikki Posted Sun 07 Dec, 2008 3:34 PM Quote
Awwww! No! You're not a loser! Maybe a nerd! LOL! But nerds rule, so it's ok! Hey, I made a freakin' Red Wings jersey for Flat Travis! :P
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
minnmess
Posts: 8142
minnmess Posted Sun 07 Dec, 2008 3:36 PM Quote
oh thats right! Yay, less losery now!
PS-cutting out teeny tiny 1's for the arms is a bitch.
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
TheBoyWithAName
Posts: 4822
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sun 07 Dec, 2008 4:11 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:

Swede Boy, i think my keys are pretty standard size. Although the actual keyboard itself is kinda giant. Yes, for my hippo paws. Maybe they just look big because that pic is up close.


Well there's much space between your keys as well, is it a mac?
Maybe you have really fat fingers/paws in Canada?
 
Pages Previous 1...7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next All Times GMT Current Time 3:32 PM
Post Reply