Travis

   
Hey, hey hockey fans!
Nikki
Posts: 7519
Nikki Posted Fri 19 Sep, 2008 11:06 PM Quote
1- Training camp is underway.

2- NHL 09 for X-Box is out and RULES.

Rejoice!!! :)
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
Turtleneck
Posts: 7404
Turtleneck Posted Fri 19 Sep, 2008 11:10 PM Quote
Red Wings is on next week's spelling test!

Oh, and McCarty is signed.
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
ricv64
Posts: 10115
ricv64 Posted Fri 19 Sep, 2008 11:14 PM Quote
cool san jose gonna get the cup ?
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
minnmess
Posts: 8142
minnmess Posted Fri 19 Sep, 2008 11:17 PM Quote
Dont get Darran started on NHL09!

Sens first preseason game is TOMORROW!!!
(they are ahead bc their first regular season game is in Sweden so training camp started earlier than most)

HOCKEY! how i have missed you. We will ignore the fact that i played all summer.
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
Darran
Posts: 2012
Darran Posted Fri 19 Sep, 2008 11:40 PM Quote
ADD ME NIKKI, ADD ME!!

Darran "ONE PUNCH" Gilpin will have you anyday.

We have are own team playing away with a few of us but the EA Servers suck balls and I can't get any further than the tunnel these last few nights. :-(

Also the Belfast Giants season has started and we are 5-0

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeo
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
SAM(LOS ANGELES)
Posts: 317
SAM(LOS ANGELES) Posted Fri 19 Sep, 2008 11:42 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
1- Training camp is underway.

2- NHL 09 for X-Box is out and RULES.

Rejoice!!! :)


halelujha!....guess who recently scored a gordie howe rookie card???
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
Darran
Posts: 2012
Darran Posted Fri 19 Sep, 2008 11:44 PM Quote
Darran46

Get on it people.
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
Nikki
Posts: 7519
Nikki Posted Fri 19 Sep, 2008 11:51 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Red Wings is on next week's spelling test!

Oh, and McCarty is signed.


Hahaha! Two words, Ric, two words. :)

Darran, Don't the players look SO realistic?? Ozzie look JUST like Ozzie. It's crazy! My brother traded in his Wii and all his games for the X-Box and NHL09. So what's this about me adding you? We only just got it...I have yet to score a goal, lol, but it's FUN. My brother skates circles around me though. :/



 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
Nikki
Posts: 7519
Nikki Posted Fri 19 Sep, 2008 11:52 PM Quote
Oh! I think my bro is ParanoidAndroid. He's playing right now, actually...let me go run downstairs and make sure.
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
minnmess
Posts: 8142
minnmess Posted Fri 19 Sep, 2008 11:56 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
Red Wings is on next week's spelling test!

Oh, and McCarty is signed.


Hahaha! Two words, Ric, two words. :)

Darran, Don't the players look SO realistic?? Ozzie look JUST like Ozzie. It's crazy! My brother traded in his Wii and all his games for the X-Box and NHL09. So what's this about me adding you? We only just got it...I have yet to score a goal, lol, but it's FUN. My brother skates circles around me though. :/





aww, i can picture sad little nikki's team skating around :(
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
Nikki
Posts: 7519
Nikki Posted Fri 19 Sep, 2008 11:57 PM Quote
Ok, I just asked him. We don't have XBox live. :(
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
Nikki
Posts: 7519
Nikki Posted Sat 20 Sep, 2008 12:05 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Nikki wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
Red Wings is on next week's spelling test!

Oh, and McCarty is signed.


Hahaha! Two words, Ric, two words. :)

Darran, Don't the players look SO realistic?? Ozzie look JUST like Ozzie. It's crazy! My brother traded in his Wii and all his games for the X-Box and NHL09. So what's this about me adding you? We only just got it...I have yet to score a goal, lol, but it's FUN. My brother skates circles around me though. :/





aww, i can picture sad little nikki's team skating around :(


Hahaa! I was playing with my bro and he didn't tell me that you have to press the "pass" button to get your player closest to the puck when defending. My guy was always wandering somewhere off screen. :P When he told me I was like "GEEZ DAVE! Thanks for telling me! No wonder I suck!!" LOL!
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
ricv64
Posts: 10115
ricv64 Posted Sat 20 Sep, 2008 12:31 AM Quote
this some weird video game thread i stumbled into ?
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
minnmess
Posts: 8142
minnmess Posted Sat 20 Sep, 2008 6:57 AM Quote
every other thread gets turned into a hockey thread and the hockey thread is getting turned into a video game thread! atleast it is a hockey video game
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
minnmess
Posts: 8142
minnmess Posted Sat 20 Sep, 2008 3:13 PM Quote
I am now the proud owner of Ottawa Senators/Boston Bruins tix for October 18th. And i think im going to a Sens game in Buffalo on the 27th!
there is also a thanksgiving Oct 13, Election Day is Oct 14th, Jason Mraz concert October 15, Coldplay concert Oct 20th. Wow, im going to be busy in October!
 
Pages [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Times GMT Current Time 5:12 AM
Post Reply