hit up www.glarkware.com thats where i got it from

Woohoo! thanks!

Re: You Favourite TV shows ....
Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Thu 18 Sep, 2008 6:12 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
SamuraiSandy wrote:
minnmess wrote:
i have the video on my ipod and i watch it when i am sad, lol.

Lol...

I'm watching it right now! Man, it's so funny...

I don't know if it's just me or not...but don't you just wish that whole gang were your friends? They seem like such a fun group of people! (wow...am I sad or what?)

if you are sad, than so am I bc i want them to be my friends too!
Here is my lets go to the mall tshirt

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3111/2866554764_914df804fe.jpg?v=0
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3068/2865722119_e9c81d26ed.jpg?v=0

The coolest t-shirt!
I want it!!!

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Thu 18 Sep, 2008 6:43 PM Quote
"What's your perversion ?" - this is from a Woody Allen film and is hysterical.

Darran
Darran Posted Thu 18 Sep, 2008 6:45 PM Quote
Rentaghost

nesmap
nesmap Posted Thu 18 Sep, 2008 6:49 PM Quote
fenchurch wrote:
Absolute Favourite Ever: Buffy

Definitely! In fact, I got the new Buffy Soundtrack this morning. Pretty good :D

Kristy
Kristy Posted Thu 18 Sep, 2008 8:24 PM Quote
I shouldn't reply to this - it'll just prove that I can be a bit geeky ... or maybe that should be 'mature' ... hmmm ...

I love Come Dine With Me - the narrator, Dave Lamb, makes the show!

Property Ladder with Sarah Beeny - why does no one listen to anything she says?! She's the expert! And why is she always pregnant?

Location, Location, Location - this may have something to do with the lovely Phil Spencer ... ahem ...

Home and Away - probably the best soap at the moment. I've ditched Neighbours - can't work out who anyone is and why they're there and I hate the Parkers. Plus I don't normally make it in from work in time to see it (I guess that makes it difficult to follow what's happening!)

Mock the Week - I try to watch this on iPlayer at work, but I'm in a quiet office and trying not to laugh is difficult.

Dragon's Den - quite possibly the quickest hour on TV.

And here's a cringeworthy one - I just found Party of Five on some obscure channel (Zone somethingorother) and they're showing it right from the beginning (when everyone looked so young, which is making me feel old!) - oh, happy days.

... I can't believe I admitted to that one! ...

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 18 Sep, 2008 8:29 PM Quote
omg! I LOVED party of 5! they are showing it from the begining here too and i forgot how much i loved it. And am questioning why i had a crush on Scott Wolf when i was in grade 7. These early ones are pretty ridic cheesy though

Kristy
Kristy Posted Thu 18 Sep, 2008 8:34 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
omg! I LOVED party of 5! they are showing it from the begining here too and i forgot how much i loved it. And am questioning why i had a crush on Scott Wolf when i was in grade 7. These early ones are pretty ridic cheesy though

Thank god I'm not alone! Aww, I think he's cute - even cuter in later seasons!
Yeah they are, although in my school you either liked Dawson's Creek or Po5 and IMO, Dawson's Creek got cheesier (or never got rid of the 'cheese factor') whereas Po5 seemed to get better (especially around Bailey's drinking problem).

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Thu 18 Sep, 2008 8:52 PM Quote
Darran wrote:
Rentaghost

Johnny Briggs, Round the Twist, Jossy's Giants, Chocky, The Box of Delights, the Littlest Hobo, Button Moon, Round the Bend, Educating Marmalade(theme by Bad Manners).

Dubz

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Thu 18 Sep, 2008 8:57 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:

This is too funny! I LOVED that show. And, of course, used to have a massive crush on Scott Wolf, too! Oh I want re-runs...

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 18 Sep, 2008 9:00 PM Quote
Kristy wrote:
minnmess wrote:

Thank god I'm not alone! Aww, I think he's cute - even cuter in later seasons!
Yeah they are, although in my school you either liked Dawson's Creek or Po5 and IMO, Dawson's Creek got cheesier (or never got rid of the 'cheese factor') whereas Po5 seemed to get better (especially around Bailey's drinking problem).

Ya he definatly got cuter in later years, but apperently my 12 year old self loved early Bailey!
Omg, the drinking problem! Do you remember Claudia: "I loved you best Bailey" when they were having an intervention or something. tears.
Oh and when their dog died on New Years Eve. more tears.

Dawson's Creek, totally bad, but I watched it religiously.

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Thu 18 Sep, 2008 9:00 PM Quote
AbFab was so cooooool

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Thu 18 Sep, 2008 9:08 PM Quote
nesmap wrote:
fenchurch wrote:
Absolute Favourite Ever: Buffy

Definitely! In fact, I got the new Buffy Soundtrack this morning. Pretty good :D

Yay, another Buffy fan! I have to admit I used to be a huge Buffy freak - I have all the dvds, cds, books, etc! I still love it :)

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Thu 18 Sep, 2008 9:09 PM Quote
How we Used to Live, Picture Box, Sport Billy, Knightmare, The Blue Triangle, Airwolf.

Dubz

nesmap
nesmap Posted Fri 19 Sep, 2008 12:25 AM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
Darran wrote:
Rentaghost

Johnny Briggs, Round the Twist, Jossy's Giants, Chocky, The Box of Delights, the Littlest Hobo, Button Moon, Round the Bend, Educating Marmalade(theme by Bad Manners).

Dubz

Superted, Thundercats, Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors, Ulysses 31, Fireman Sam, Postman Pat, Thomas the Tank Engine, Trumpton, Sharky and George, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, The Raccoons, Captain Planet, Bananaman, Penny Crayon, The Family Ness, Inspector Gadget, Bucky O'Hare, Willy Fogg, Teddy Ruxpin, Rude Dog and the Dweebs, The Trap Door, Ducktales, Chip 'n' Dale, The Chipmunks, The Gummi Bears, Dangermouse, Bertha, Charlie Chalk, Bravestarr, Care Bears, Wil Cwac Cwac, The Get Along Gang, Transformers, The Raggy Dolls, Kissyfur, Funnybones, James the Cat.

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Next All Times BST Current Time 9:47 AM