Travis

Decent Films....recommendations wanted!
Peewee
Peewee Posted Tue 16 Sep, 2008 9:14 PM Quote
Ok so we have figured out how to link the PS3 up to the computer so we can store and watch films through it so can anyone recommend some decent movies/films for me to download. Pretty please!

I like near enough anything, action, horror, suspense, cheesy, comedy.......not serious fighting ones tho or alien type films...blah and horrid!

Thanks in advance :)

Re: Decent Films....recommendations wanted!
AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Tue 16 Sep, 2008 9:15 PM Quote
"Paris, Texas" - Wim Wenders

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Tue 16 Sep, 2008 10:10 PM Quote
"To be or not to be" - Lubitsch

Darran
Darran Posted Tue 16 Sep, 2008 11:11 PM Quote
In Brugge.

Soulslug
Soulslug Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 9:49 AM Quote
Darran wrote:
In Brugge.

In Bruges?

I was just about to come and recommend that one. It's brill.

Darran
Darran Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 10:24 AM Quote
Aye Brugge/Bruges. ;-)

Ruudio
Ruudio Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 12:17 PM Quote
Here are my fave films:

Rarg, Shrek 1 and 2 and the 3rd, Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, Grave of the Fireflies, My Neighbour Totoro, Princess Mononoke, Whisper of the Heart, Only Yesterday, Laputa Castle in the Sky, The Cat Returns, Kiki's Delivery Service, Porco Rosso, Pom Poko, My Neighbours The Yamadas, Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind, The Little Norse Prince, Tales From Earthsea, Panda Go Panda, Metropolis, Voices Of A Distant Star, She And Her Cat, The Story of the Weeping Camel, The Cave of the Yellow Dog, March of the Penguins, Into The Wild, My Best Friend, Paris Je T'aime, The Science Of Sleep, Y Tu Mama Tambien, The Edukators, The Nightmare Before Christmas, The Corpse Bride, Ice Age, Ice Age 2, Madagascar, Kung Fu Panda, Donnie Darko, 10 Things I Hate About You, A Knight's Tale, Brokeback Mountain, The Last Kiss, Garden State, 50 First Dates, Finding Neverland, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, The Truman Show, The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast. Plus there are my favourite Xmas films; Muppet's Christmas Carol, The Grinch, Miracle on 34th Street and the Mickey's Christmas Carol

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 12:44 PM Quote
RocknRolla

Peewee
Peewee Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 2:00 PM Quote
Ruudio wrote:
Here are my fave films:

Rarg, Shrek 1 and 2 and the 3rd, Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, Grave of the Fireflies, My Neighbour Totoro, Princess Mononoke, Whisper of the Heart, Only Yesterday, Laputa Castle in the Sky, The Cat Returns, Kiki's Delivery Service, Porco Rosso, Pom Poko, My Neighbours The Yamadas, Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind, The Little Norse Prince, Tales From Earthsea, Panda Go Panda, Metropolis, Voices Of A Distant Star, She And Her Cat, The Story of the Weeping Camel, The Cave of the Yellow Dog, March of the Penguins, Into The Wild, My Best Friend, Paris Je T'aime, The Science Of Sleep, Y Tu Mama Tambien, The Edukators, The Nightmare Before Christmas, The Corpse Bride, Ice Age, Ice Age 2, Madagascar, Kung Fu Panda, Donnie Darko, 10 Things I Hate About You, A Knight's Tale, Brokeback Mountain, The Last Kiss, Garden State, 50 First Dates, Finding Neverland, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, The Truman Show, The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast. Plus there are my favourite Xmas films; Muppet's Christmas Carol, The Grinch, Miracle on 34th Street and the Mickey's Christmas Carol

Wow thanks! :) will have to check some of them out.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 2:00 PM Quote
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) wrote:
RocknRolla

I SOOOOOOO want to see this!!!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 2:42 PM Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEL_BT_Z6Yg

Moray
Moray Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 2:52 PM Quote
Superbad

Ruudio
Ruudio Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 3:47 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
Ruudio wrote:
Here are my fave films:

Wow thanks! :) will have to check some of them out.

Yeah u should they are great - a good mix of english, french, german, spanish, japanese and mongolian =D

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 4:35 PM Quote
All about Eve

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 5:36 PM Quote
From My dvd collection....

Mind Candy:-

The Rock, Face Off, Braveheart, Con Air, Snatch, The Bourne Trilogy, Lord of the Rings, Die Hard, Patriot Games, The Man Who Would be King, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Water, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, Black Hawk Down, Any Given Sunday, Swordfish, Tomb Raider

Quirky:-

Oh Brother Where Art Thou?, The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou, Amelie, Fargo, Ghost Dog, Local Hero, The Big Lebowski, Fight Club, Donnie Darko, Lost in Translation, Dogma, High Fidelity, Leon, Run Lola Run, Clerks, True Romance, Spy Game, Twelve Monkeys, Fifth Element, Time Bandits

Heavy:-

City of God, Scum, The Firm (Gary Oldman not Tom fuckin Cruise), Kes, Midnight Cowboy, Midnight Express, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Once Were Warriors, This is England

Dubz

*edit* Comedy Box Sets are also good....Complete Black Books, Complete Blackadder, Complete Young Ones, Bill Bailley - The Classic Collection, Eddie Izzard MMVI

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 4:29 PM