Travis

Re: Are you gonna...? (POLL)
vampire_lover
vampire_lover Posted Thu 11 Sep, 2008 4:47 PM Quote
I'm very impatient person so I'm sure if I found a leak I'll download it. Especially that I don't know when I'll be able to get CD in my country :/

nickynooboo
nickynooboo Posted Thu 11 Sep, 2008 7:52 PM Quote
I'm going to be a good little girly and wait. It's going to be hard though!!! :-) x

TheInvisibleBoy
TheInvisibleBoy Posted Thu 11 Sep, 2008 11:23 PM Quote
I'll wait, I've already heard a couple of songs but I'll probably end up hearing some more the night before it's released at The Ritz anyway.

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Fri 12 Sep, 2008 6:46 AM Quote
I'll probably download it so I can listen on the Monday morning when it comes out (assuming the CD hasn't arrived), but not before.

Tonie
Tonie Posted Fri 12 Sep, 2008 1:26 PM Quote
Safe Side wrote:
Ill download it when it leaks, i cant wait.....

As confessions go, this one bothers me. Without wanting to sound like someone's mum (although I am that too), are you planning to buy the cd/ download when it's released officially, or just have the leaked version? Everyone else who's downloading the leak has qualified the remark with a promise to buy the official release.

Also we're only 2 weeks off release now. Surely people can hang on just a bit longer.....There was a 4 year gap between 12 Memories and TBWNN. Two weeks is nothing!

gladsadmad
gladsadmad Posted Fri 12 Sep, 2008 1:55 PM Quote
It's going to be an amazing day on Monday 29th September when the postman delivers my copy of Ode To J. Smith and I get to sit down and rock out to the album in its entirety over and over again for the rest of the day! I'd really love it if it didn't leak.
Ahhhh, just like the old days before the internet when the only way was to go to a record shop...

MoreThanMe
MoreThanMe Posted Fri 12 Sep, 2008 1:59 PM Quote
Tonie wrote:
Safe Side wrote:
Ill download it when it leaks, i cant wait.....

As confessions go, this one bothers me. Without wanting to sound like someone's mum (although I am that too), are you planning to buy the cd/ download when it's released officially, or just have the leaked version? Everyone else who's downloading the leak has qualified the remark with a promise to buy the official release.

Also we're only 2 weeks off release now. Surely people can hang on just a bit longer.....There was a 4 year gap between 12 Memories and TBWNN. Two weeks is nothing!

To be honest im downloading a leak and not buying the album, but I am paying for 2 tickets for the edinburgh gig, so technically I could do that or pay for 5 copies of the album, either way they make money from me, justifyably though. Im just doing it a different way. Lots more will do the same and not even go see them live, lets see if any 1 else agrees.

Tonie
Tonie Posted Fri 12 Sep, 2008 4:22 PM Quote
You don't have to justify ticket purchases or anything, cos when all is said and done, it's none of my business how people spend their money. I just don't like the idea of free loading. And the post I quoted above smacked of just that. We're in a recession, I know - it has affected me big time. But no matter what, I can't rip off a band I respect and love, it seems disloyal.

Of course, the poster might well be planning to purchase the album or a gig ticket. I'd be interested to know, and will happily back down if so.

MoreThanMe
MoreThanMe Posted Fri 12 Sep, 2008 4:26 PM Quote
Fair enough.

genia_gvan
genia_gvan Posted Fri 12 Sep, 2008 8:53 PM Quote
I`ve heard just J.Smith and Something Anything... I really want to wait!! I want to buy the album!! and I hope is the same date for International release too.

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 11:18 AM