Travis

Re: VMA Think Tank
Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 09 Sep, 2008 1:57 AM Quote
LOL @ this entire thread. >.< The comments about Tokio Hotel made me crack up! The girl who cuts my hair confused these two bands just the other day. I told her I was going to see Weezer on the 29th and that Tokyo Police Club were opening. She got this weird look on her face and I was like "No! Not Tokio Hotel!" lol! She was like "Oh yeah, that other band...they're good." :P

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 09 Sep, 2008 2:10 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
I told her I was going to see Weezer on the 29th and that Tokyo Police Club were opening. She got this weird look on her face and I was like "No! Not Tokio Hotel!" lol! She was like "Oh yeah, that other band...they're good." :P

Wait, she likes Tokyo Police Club or Tokio Hotel?

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 09 Sep, 2008 2:21 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Nikki wrote:
I told her I was going to see Weezer on the 29th and that Tokyo Police Club were opening. She got this weird look on her face and I was like "No! Not Tokio Hotel!" lol! She was like "Oh yeah, that other band...they're good." :P

I read it as she likes the "right" band AKA Tokio Hotel.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 09 Sep, 2008 2:37 AM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
Nikki wrote:

No I think her eyes got wide because she thought Nikki was going to see Tokio Hotel, but Nikki said no not them. And the hairdresser was like oh that's good, I like Tokyo Police Club. Tokio Hotel is the German band. Tokyo Police club is the adorable canadian band.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 09 Sep, 2008 2:51 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
weirdmom wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
Nikki wrote:

No I think her eyes got wide because she thought Nikki was going to see Tokio Hotel, but Nikki said no not them. And the hairdresser was like oh that's good, I like Tokyo Police Club. Tokio Hotel is the German band. Tokyo Police club is the adorable canadian band.

Yeah I know. Her eyes got big cuz she thought I meant Tokio Hotel and she got freaked out, lol! She likes Tokyo Police Club. Sorry...that was confusing.

not-the-same
not-the-same Posted Tue 09 Sep, 2008 10:16 AM Quote
I have to check out Tokyo Police Club :] ..although it might be even a lot more confusing here in Germany ;)
And Rihanna.. either I was confused or she REALLY sampled that horrible Dragostea din Tei-Song in that song she did with T.I.. Scary! I thought this song was long dead..^^

Peewee
Peewee Posted Tue 09 Sep, 2008 3:02 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
I'm just bummed because whenever I mention Tokyo Police Club as one of my favorite bands they think I'm talking about Tokio Hotel. I mean the only thing they have in common is the 4 guys part. Tokio Hotel are weird looking german dudes. Tokyo Police Club are cute canadian indie rockers... :D

Tokio Hotel: Booo!!!!

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/500/9484585.jpg

Tokyo Police Club: Yay!

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/500/5526629.jpg

OMG How come I have never heard nor seen these ppl before?!?! Hilarious. I'm going to check them out then I get home, just to be educated! lol

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 09 Sep, 2008 3:04 PM Quote
i only know of Tokio Hotel bc of...the Mtv Europe Awards from last year. Atleast I think that was the show. I didnt even know that they were out in the states.

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] All Times BST Current Time 2:52 AM