Travis

Wonder
MikeCALIFTRAVIS
MikeCALIFTRAVIS Posted Sun 07 Sep, 2008 11:08 AM Quote
If Travis is Closer, Closer to Something,Anything as far as tours go in California.

My Eyes, are Wide Open, I feel Safe, waiting, but don't want to wait Indefinitely.

I'm just Happy to Hang Around.

Re: Wonder
Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Sun 07 Sep, 2008 12:38 PM Quote
They are Somewhere Else...I believe they are in My perfect heaven space at the moment :) Dont worry...Love will come through , they will be Sailing Away shortly cus all they wannna do is rock ! :)

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sun 07 Sep, 2008 1:32 PM Quote
Dear Diary,
I have a Good Feeling about tomorrow. Got to Get Up because Sarah is Coming Around. She's So Strange but I really Luv her. We met One Night, Under The Moonlight. She helped me look for my Paperclips. :)

What a terrible story.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 07 Sep, 2008 3:15 PM Quote
Oh man, we had a thread going like this in G-chat relating to WeirdMom's crazy tenant problems! It was really funny! I wish I could find a link. Maybe Lauren remembers what it was called. She's good at finding old threads. :) Lauren??

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Sun 07 Sep, 2008 4:20 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
Dear Diary,
I have a Good Feeling about tomorrow. Got to Get Up because Sarah is Coming Around. She's So Strange but I really Luv her. We met One Night, Under The Moonlight. She helped me look for my Paperclips. :)

What a terrible story.

lol! that was a terrible story...ouch! :D

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Sun 07 Sep, 2008 5:39 PM Quote
:)

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sun 07 Sep, 2008 6:43 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Oh man, we had a thread going like this in G-chat relating to WeirdMom's crazy tenant problems! It was really funny! I wish I could find a link. Maybe Lauren remembers what it was called. She's good at finding old threads. :) Lauren??

Haha I was looking at it not too long ago...

Here you go Nikki.

missmoo
missmoo Posted Sun 07 Sep, 2008 8:44 PM Quote
Happy....I love you anyways, as you are!

Funny thing luv!

Good feeling!

How many hearts...follow the light?

Days of our lives, Coming around..

Me besides you.. High as a kite

The connection? Beautiful!

Sorry about that lol, got all carried away with Travis songs!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 08 Sep, 2008 2:02 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Here you go Nikki.

Awww! Thanks Lauren! I'd knew you'd find it! :) That's one of my favorite threads. lol!

(edit)PS: I see you're sporting a hat in your avatar. Nice. You do know it's "Hat Week" on the board, right? :)

Aletways
Aletways Posted Mon 08 Sep, 2008 2:08 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Here you go Nikki.

Awww! Thanks Lauren! I'd knew you'd find it! :) That's one of my favorite threads. lol!

(edit)PS: I see you're sporting a hat in your avatar. Nice. You do know it's "Hat Week" on the board, right? :)

That thread was great!

I liked that paperclips story, that part gave it a nice touch xD.

Hat week? Really? Hahaha. You're wearing a cool hat too, Nikki. Megg has one too in her stylish black & white profile pic :o)

Edit: Changos, this is the second time it happens today. I'm Juli in Ale's session, sorry!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 08 Sep, 2008 3:34 AM Quote
Aletways wrote:
Nikki wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Here you go Nikki.

That thread was great!

I liked that paperclips story, that part gave it a nice touch xD.

Hat week? Really? Hahaha. You're wearing a cool hat too, Nikki. Megg has one too in her stylish black & white profile pic :o)

Edit: Changos, this is the second time it happens today. I'm Juli in Ale's session, sorry!

With all this talk over Fran's hats, and then after seeing Megg's stylin' hat, I officially declared it Hat Week on the board. Feel free to join in. lol.

Esteban
Esteban Posted Mon 08 Sep, 2008 3:50 AM Quote
http://www.fotosearch.com/comp/ICL/ICL158/man-sitting-desk_~SBU_155C.jpg

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 08 Sep, 2008 4:53 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:

With all this talk over Fran's hats, and then after seeing Megg's stylin' hat, I officially declared it Hat Week on the board. Feel free to join in. lol.

Lol! Ok. I'm afraid I don't wear cool hats, since here it's something snob people do. But I'll see if I can find a pic with a woolen hat or something :oP

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 08 Sep, 2008 4:59 AM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Lol! Ok. I'm afraid I don't wear cool hats, since here it's something snob people do. But I'll see if I can find a pic with a woolen hat or something :oP

Snobby people, eh? lol. Juli, why don't you just use your mad photoshop skills to give yourself a groovy hat? :o)

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 08 Sep, 2008 5:04 AM Quote
Esteban wrote:
http://www.fotosearch.com/comp/ICL/ICL158/man-sitting-desk_~SBU_155C.jpg

....huh?

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 11:32 PM