Travis

Re: I'm NEW!!!
Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 02 Sep, 2008 1:19 AM Quote
Welcome to our wonderful MB!

James, I didn't realize you were so young. :O) That's a good thing though, because you seem more mature than a 17-year-old.

Light
Light Posted Sun 14 Sep, 2008 12:47 PM Quote
Hello everybody,

first of all, let me send you some lovely greets there. I´ve just found Travisland yesterday, geeez, thank god I did! To be honest, couldn´t hold out not to say hello in short. This place is filled with such a good energy, hardly describe a feeling, however it gives so much joy to see open people on the board!

Besides, I´m definetly a new born fan of Travis! ;-) Well, no doubt, there are tracks which I couldn´t avoid in the past but now it seems to get all really serious! Hehe, in the first part I am just joking a bit :-p Just wanna say that my life is pretty much chaotic at the moment, it´s like I had been sleeping for years and now I seemd to wake up. It´s really an important period of my life now and I believe it´s not just an accident I´ve found that big tressure - Travis - just now! Thanks guys, can´t get enough of Turn and Driftwood these days, hehe. On the other hand, as I can read here, just want you to know I´m joining this big bunch of impatient fellows right now ... Yesterday I got a news that a new album is going to be on a reach in Slovenia, my country, as well. Really happy about that.

Openness, free soul, Love and power for dealing with life. This is Travis to me. And still, after all those years being on stage, which actually amazes me the most on that band, is... this simplicity of their, how guys feel the music, and it means lot to see how the band communicate with their fans, in such a easy-relaxing and familiar way, as on the stage or in the backstage. (Well, haven´t experienced live unfortunately, but I feel it, as well on the other hand I´m sure I´ll travel far to see you, if needed.) It is a thing which tells lot about Soul and Heart of Travis and is a quality which is not easy to be found anywhere else. It gives me such a homely feeling, thanks really. Good good energy.

Much love to you all.

irenesfor
irenesfor Posted Sun 14 Sep, 2008 2:39 PM Quote
Welcome to Travisland, Light!! :D

akanksha
akanksha Posted Sun 14 Sep, 2008 5:45 PM Quote
Hello Light! :)

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Sun 14 Sep, 2008 5:52 PM Quote
Welcome to travisland, Light!

nickynooboo
nickynooboo Posted Mon 15 Sep, 2008 8:04 PM Quote
Hi!!!!!!! Welcome on board.....you are amongst friends here. I have liked Travis since I was 19, which was *ahem* nearly 10 years ago now. Hope you enjoy your first gig!

x

Light
Light Posted Mon 15 Sep, 2008 9:20 PM Quote
Thanks everyone for your warm welcome. I so hope for my first Travis gig to come. Once their european dates are out, I´m definetly there. ;) Hoping for new dates, but I am very happy for those who´re going to join UK tour which comes so fast. Enjoy!!! ;)

Soulslug
Soulslug Posted Tue 16 Sep, 2008 10:39 AM Quote
Hola fellow fan! and welcome to the board :)
I'm Invisible band generation too! yay.
Have a great time at the gig, as I know you will.

sonja
sonja Posted Tue 16 Sep, 2008 12:11 PM Quote
Hello new Slovenian friend! Cheers from Serbia! :0>
Dobrodosla!

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 7:03 AM