Travis

I'm NEW!!!
brenrogers
brenrogers Posted Mon 01 Sep, 2008 3:04 AM Quote
Hi people, My name is Bren. Obviously I'm new, just so people know, I've LOVED Travis ever since 'The Invisible Band'. (I was 11 at the time) it was actually the 1st EVER album i bought.

Im really glad I joined the site, 'cus I don't know about anyone else, but I'm 18 and not one person I know likes travis. (can you believe it). So I'm FINALLY going to get to see Fran and the lads at the Manchester gig. I honestly think I'm going to be going alone, because everyone I've asked to go with me has said... well, no.

so as sad/sleazy as this sounds; if there are any pretty girls going to the gig who feel like holding my hand 'cus I'll be on my lonesome, then please message me. HAHA.

only joking, but seriously it will be great to be in a room full of people who love REAL music, your ALL my instant friends.

BREN

Re: I'm NEW!!!
AndreaMicaela
AndreaMicaela Posted Mon 01 Sep, 2008 4:25 AM Quote
Hey!

You're welcome.Hope you enjoy this site.

I'm relatively new at here too.Often I see this page, but not always I log in.

I became a fan when I was 12....Seriously , I'm an old fan ;)

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Mon 01 Sep, 2008 4:35 AM Quote
Hey! :)

Welcome to Travisland. Nice to 'meet' you my friend. They don't know what they're missing out on. A friend of mine recently saw Travis, at V, and he told me he was amazed how brilliant they were. I've been telling him that for 2 years! Haha. He even went on to say Travis are one of the best bands he has ever seen live, and he's seen plenty.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 01 Sep, 2008 4:44 AM Quote
Hello! Welcome! Have a great time here :o)
Cheers from Argentina!

BenFilbert wrote:
Hey! :)

Welcome to Travisland. Nice to 'meet' you my friend. They don't know what they're missing out on. A friend of mine recently saw Travis, at V, and he told me he was amazed how brilliant they were. I've been telling him that for 2 years! Haha. He even went on to say Travis are one of the best bands he has ever seen live, and he's seen plenty.

Sceptical, stubborn people :oP

yuriblury
yuriblury Posted Mon 01 Sep, 2008 5:25 AM Quote
Hey there and welcome. I’d be glad to go with you but I’m in Chile, so that is kind of far… hope you feel welcome

TK23
TK23 Posted Mon 01 Sep, 2008 5:48 AM Quote
Welcome!

irenesfor
irenesfor Posted Mon 01 Sep, 2008 8:49 AM Quote
My first album was "The Invisible Band",too and I don't know any person that likes Travis either.

Welcome!! :)

Fran
Fran Posted Mon 01 Sep, 2008 12:14 PM Quote
Velcome to ze vebzeite.

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Mon 01 Sep, 2008 12:30 PM Quote
heLLo brenrogers=)) welcome iN!!

It's always nice to see new people joining in...i wish i was smwhere there so we could head to the Travis gig together with the bunch of other Travis fans.
But not to worry u'll meet loads of other fans who likes real music there at the gig like i did when they came to Singapore to perform=D

so Let the good times RoLL!!hope u have fun sharing ur opinions and experiences here with all of us fellow Travis fans!

cornax
cornax Posted Mon 01 Sep, 2008 1:09 PM Quote
I was 11 when I bought my first ever album and it's still my favorite album of all time so I think you chose a good one! ; )

vampire_lover
vampire_lover Posted Mon 01 Sep, 2008 1:48 PM Quote
Hi Bren :)
brenrogers wrote:
So I'm FINALLY going to get to see Fran and the lads at the Manchester gig. I honestly think I'm going to be going alone, because everyone I've asked to go with me has said... well, no.

You sholud be happy that you could go, even alone. I would be.

missmoo
missmoo Posted Mon 01 Sep, 2008 1:54 PM Quote
Hiya and Welcome

Erial
Erial Posted Mon 01 Sep, 2008 2:01 PM Quote
Hey, welcome in!:)

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 01 Sep, 2008 2:25 PM Quote
Welcome to the board!

not-the-same
not-the-same Posted Mon 01 Sep, 2008 3:51 PM Quote
brenrogers wrote:
I've LOVED Travis ever since 'The Invisible Band'. (I was 11 at the time) it was actually the 1st EVER album i bought.

Im really glad I joined the site, 'cus I don't know about anyone else, but I'm 18 and not one person I know likes travis. (can you believe it).

Same here! 'The invisible band' was not my first album, but one of my first and I also have almost no friends that listen to Travis.. I don't know how you can not like them! .. stupid people. Anyway, I'm just new here, too, welcome :P

Pages [1] 2 3 Next All Times UTC Current Time 1:56 PM