Travis

@German boardies: Wee store order
silvella
silvella Posted Mon 25 Aug, 2008 10:20 AM Quote
Hi!

Hat Jemand von euch schon mal im Wee store von Travis bestellt? Wenn ja, wie habt ihr bezahlt, wie hoch waren dann die Versandkosten, wie hat das alles geklappt? Wie lange hat es gedauert?

Momentan ist nämlich die OTJS im pre-sale auf 7,99 Pfund reduziert, inklusive...

Pre-order this album at recordstore or wee store and we will also send you one of our world famous Swag Bags featuring an assortment of great gifts including stickers, badges and postcards from some of our favourite bands

Was denkt ihr, was wird das für eine Swag Bag sein? Und was für goodies sind da wohl genau drin???

Für eine Info wäre ich sehr dankbar, weil ich bei diesem ganzen Kleingedruckten (sprachlich) nicht so ganz durchsteige. Danke schonmal!

Re: @German boardies: Wee store order
the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Mon 25 Aug, 2008 10:30 AM Quote
Sorry, I don't speak German, but I saw that advert too. It doesn't say anything on the Wee Store about it though :S

mayfly
mayfly Posted Mon 25 Aug, 2008 10:43 AM Quote
According to my mighty(?) translator says:

Quote:

Hi!

Did Someone of you have been to store Wee ordered by Travis? If so, how did you get paid, what were then the shipping costs, how did all this work? How long did it take?

At the moment, namely the OTJS in the pre-sale reduced to 7.99 pounds, including ...

Pre-order this album at recordstore or wee store and we will also send you one of our world famous Swag Bags featuring an assortment of great gifts including stickers, badges and postcards from some of our favourite bands

What do you think, what will stand for a Swag Bag? And what goodies are probably just as much?

For information, I would be very grateful because I have this whole small (linguistic) not quite durchsteige. Thank you in advance!

Basically, you need VISA or MASTER card to make payment on Wee Store, and the delivery doesn't take long. From my experience, usually in 7~10 days from UK to Asia (where I am). No idea of a Swag Bag. :)

mili
mili Posted Mon 25 Aug, 2008 11:12 AM Quote
From the Recordstore website:

lilly
lilly Posted Mon 25 Aug, 2008 11:49 AM Quote
silvella wrote:

Hat Jemand von euch schon mal im Wee store von Travis bestellt? Wenn ja, wie habt ihr bezahlt, wie hoch waren dann die Versandkosten, wie hat das alles geklappt? Wie lange hat es gedauert?

Habe mal Shirts und Badges bestellt vor Ewigkeiten, mit Visa oder Mastercard ist das kein Problem, der Versand nach Deutschland dauert halt mind. 10 Tage. Keine Ahnung was man da zusätzlich abstaubt bei ner Bestellung über recordstore, aber da steht ja quasi, dass die Sachen von ANDEREN Bands sein können, also von iiirgendwelchen Bands, die Merchandise-Artikel über Recordstore vertreiben. Es kann Dir wahrscheinlich keiner genau sagen, was die mitschicken.

(sorry, I just wrote this in German to make things easier for her, there's no secret message hidden in the text ;D)

silvella
silvella Posted Mon 25 Aug, 2008 12:09 PM Quote
Thank you, guys!! Sorry for writing in german, but sometimes it´s easier to understand. And I like the translation of the "mighty translator":

Did Someone of you have been to store Wee ordered by Travis?

Sounds almost like "have someone been ordered by Travis?" *gg* I haven't yet, what a pity!!! *gg*

Lilly: danke, genau so hab ich mir das auch gedacht. Es dürften vor mir aus aber gerne Travis-Goodies sein!!! Erinnerst du dich noch an die Versandkosten? Da steht 3,38 Pfund für die CD, aber kommt dann noch etwas dazu (shipping??? Zoll??)? Und, was das Deutsch-schreiben hier angeht: ich glaube, wenn wir das nicht übertreiben, ist das nicht so schlimm, im Bilbao-Thread ist ja auch alles spanisch - und davon verstehe ich kein einziges Wort!!!

lilly
lilly Posted Mon 25 Aug, 2008 12:24 PM Quote
silvella wrote:

Lilly: danke, genau so hab ich mir das auch gedacht. Es dürften vor mir aus aber gerne Travis-Goodies sein!!! Erinnerst du dich noch an die Versandkosten? Da steht 3,38 Pfund für die CD, aber kommt dann noch etwas dazu (shipping??? Zoll??)?

Ja klar wären Travis-goodies schön, aber ich bezweifle doch stark, dass es welche sein werden. Ich denke, die verschenken Sachen, die sie anders nicht gut loswerden oder von denen es zu viele im Lager gibt. Zoll fällt da aber nicht an.

mili
mili Posted Mon 25 Aug, 2008 1:10 PM Quote
lilly wrote:
silvella wrote:

Lilly: danke, genau so hab ich mir das auch gedacht. Es dürften vor mir aus aber gerne Travis-Goodies sein!!! Erinnerst du dich noch an die Versandkosten? Da steht 3,38 Pfund für die CD, aber kommt dann noch etwas dazu (shipping??? Zoll??)?

Ja klar wären Travis-goodies schön, aber ich bezweifle doch stark, dass es welche sein werden. Ich denke, die verschenken Sachen, die sie anders nicht gut loswerden oder von denen es zu viele im Lager gibt. Zoll fällt da aber nicht an.

Sorry to reply in English, but my German doesn't stretch to reply here. Jus wanted to mention, that there's no customs inside the EU, but be careful with goods ordered from the US.

lilly
lilly Posted Mon 25 Aug, 2008 4:33 PM Quote
mili wrote:
lilly wrote:
silvella wrote:

Sorry to reply in English, but my German doesn't stretch to reply here. Jus wanted to mention, that there's no customs inside the EU, but be careful with goods ordered from the US.

Exactly!

Silvella: Wenn Du aus den USA was bestellst, dann pass auf mit dem Zoll!! Ab 25 Euro Warenwert wird's kritisch!

silvella
silvella Posted Mon 25 Aug, 2008 5:38 PM Quote
lilly wrote:
mili wrote:
lilly wrote:
silvella wrote:

Exactly!

Silvella: Wenn Du aus den USA was bestellst, dann pass auf mit dem Zoll!! Ab 25 Euro Warenwert wird's kritisch!

Thank you, mili and Lilly and the guys! But the Travis Wee Store is British??? Or am I wrong?

And maybe an insider could tell us more about the Swag Bag and the goodies...? *blink, blink*

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Mon 25 Aug, 2008 9:42 PM Quote
silvella wrote:
lilly wrote:
mili wrote:
lilly wrote:
silvella wrote:

Exactly!

Thank you, mili and Lilly and the guys! But the Travis Wee Store is British??? Or am I wrong?

And maybe an insider could tell us more about the Swag Bag and the goodies...? *blink, blink*

Ach so, jetzt sehe ich, dass die deutsche tut, ist sehr populär in Travis board. Zum Glück war es sprechen. =)

Ich brauche eine Kreditkarte oder Bankeinzug kann auch?

the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
Sorry, I don't speak German, but I saw that advert too. It doesn't say anything on the Wee Store about it though :S

Then i can help you n_n´

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 11:03 AM