Travis

your weirdest dream
nats
nats Posted Fri 08 Jun, 2007 3:13 AM Quote
mine is posted on the life after death thread. which was your weirdest dream?
Quote:
a long time ago I`ve dreamed that i waked up dead... but nobody noticed that i was dead, so they talked to me and behaved as usual... Only my brother noticed it but he said to me that i shouldnt tell anyone because they were going to suffer... so, dead as i was, i continued with my life :s

Re: your weirdest dream
nats
nats Posted Fri 08 Jun, 2007 3:25 AM Quote
ok... nobody wants to share their dreams...... :(

feri
feri Posted Fri 08 Jun, 2007 5:37 AM Quote
It's actually Travis related lol..So I've been really excited about the Travis concert coming up and last week I had a dream I was going to the concert and then it ended up being the wrong night/different concert. So I ended up going to a club with my friends and then I kinda spoke my mind and we were going to be put in the club's 'jail' lol yeah it was quite wierd...

TALIA
TALIA Posted Fri 08 Jun, 2007 7:07 AM Quote
I always have weird dreams lol.. But there's one dream that I have very often. It's about me flying and then falling down. It always begins when I start flying (sometimes in the beach, sometimes in the countryside)and suddenly I start falling but I always wake up before reaching the floor..

Someone told me that it means that I'm stressed.. it makes sense

Esteban
Esteban Posted Fri 08 Jun, 2007 10:19 AM Quote
Interviewing Ronald Reagan for TV would be one of the more recent strange ones I've experienced.

Hanne
Hanne Posted Fri 08 Jun, 2007 10:24 AM Quote
nats wrote:
mine is posted on the life after death thread. which was your weirdest dream?
Quote:
a long time ago I`ve dreamed that i waked up dead... but nobody noticed that i was dead, so they talked to me and behaved as usual... Only my brother noticed it but he said to me that i shouldnt tell anyone because they were going to suffer... so, dead as i was, i continued with my life :s

Sounds like you were a vampire or a zombie lol

I've had loads of very strange dreams. In one of them I was being chased by the entire 17th century Swedish Army, and i couldn't move and fell over the roots of a tree in the middle of nowhere.
That day I'd learned about the Danish/Swedish wars in that century but why would the army chase me??

Harmony1206
Harmony1206 Posted Fri 08 Jun, 2007 10:24 AM Quote
my latest weirdest dream was last nite. I dreamt that the Swedish King and Queen were my aunt and uncle and that they were coming over to my place for dinner.
I first sat in their car complaining about my real aunt, while having my feet on the Queens lap.
So weird! haha

happy_me
happy_me Posted Fri 08 Jun, 2007 10:29 AM Quote
I had a really weird one a couple of years back.

I was going to a movie premiere, but we were all sitting in a hall inside a castle. Suddenly I noticed that I was sitting next to David Bowie, so I turned my head to ask for his autograph, but he disappeared. I then decided to go outside for some fresh air, and found myself outside a little cabin by the sea. There I saw the guy who plays Sahir in Lost, and he was crying. He had blown off both his hands in an accident and had to leave Lost. Then Sharon Stone fell down some stairs and I helped her up. Usher then came and wanted to give me a jacket...but then I started to run, with all these celebs chasing me, and then I woke up.

cosmicwonder
cosmicwonder Posted Fri 08 Jun, 2007 1:17 PM Quote
giving birth to a dog is my weirdest!!

happy_me
happy_me Posted Fri 08 Jun, 2007 1:44 PM Quote
I also dreamt I was pregnant with a robot once he he.

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Sun 10 Jun, 2007 1:07 AM Quote
It wasn't that weird actually. But yesterday I dreamt of Undroo. HAHA We were running away from rain on some rough cobblestone pavement.

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sun 10 Jun, 2007 1:12 AM Quote
I used to get the same dream every time before i got sick. It was strange- the world was all metallic and big massive spikes came out of the ground and reached way up to the sky, and there was always some sort of attempted rescue cos someone was stuck on top of one of the spikes.

Can't really remember cos i haven't had one in years, but they were pretty strange!

Peewee
Peewee Posted Thu 21 Jun, 2007 4:02 PM Quote
Was last night! :-/ im still disturbed by it but don't think I can talk too much about it here. lol

harry potter
harry potter Posted Thu 21 Jun, 2007 4:08 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
Was last night! :-/ im still disturbed by it but don't think I can talk too much about it here. lol

it's okay, sheep can be more than just food or clothing. nothing to be ashamed of.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Thu 21 Jun, 2007 4:15 PM Quote
pmsl >>> oh no it didn't include animals (this time). lol ex's instead and nephews gf and lots of other ppl. lol

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 9:54 AM