Travis

Funny story
lerish
lerish Posted Mon 18 Aug, 2008 7:18 PM Quote
I am from Argentina. I am traveling for the first time in my life to Europe, more precisely Great Britain. Of course, I am visiting London, Wales, Edinburgh and GLASGOW!!! A couple of days ago I found out about Travis' tour in the UK 'cause I got the newsletter. I could not believe it! I was going to have a chance to see them again! So soon... in Edinburgh or perhaps London. It didn't matter. Well, here comes the funny side of the story... They are playing in Edinburgh while I am in London and while I am in Edinburgh they are down there, in the south. Why!!?? I cannot believe my luck! : (

Re: Funny story
MoreThanMe
MoreThanMe Posted Mon 18 Aug, 2008 7:37 PM Quote
You could get the train, either north or south i suppose. But, im form glasgow so id say go to the edinburgh gig, english crowds are a lot quieter than scottish ones.

lerish
lerish Posted Mon 18 Aug, 2008 7:46 PM Quote

NO! I can´t... A train would cost me lots and lots of money (1 Argentinean peso equals 6 pounds) and I have the whole trip planned, I cannot go up there...

L.

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Mon 18 Aug, 2008 8:11 PM Quote
That is very unlucky. I hope that one day you will be in exactly the right place to go to a gig!

Bryn
Bryn Posted Mon 18 Aug, 2008 8:51 PM Quote
That is sooo annoying!!! Not that it makes it any better, but I'm sorry!

lerish
lerish Posted Mon 18 Aug, 2008 11:02 PM Quote
I meant 1 pound equals 6 Argentinean pesos... :,(

I know... Perhaps I could get a concert poster... lol! That's something, isn't it? : )

L.

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Tue 19 Aug, 2008 12:59 AM Quote
lerish wrote:
I meant 1 pound equals 6 Argentinean pesos... :,(

I know... Perhaps I could get a concert poster... lol! That's something, isn't it? : )

L.

So, will you going walking or what?

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Tue 19 Aug, 2008 1:09 AM Quote
I would like to go to an scottish gig one day....but maybe on album 9 or something like that....hmmm

leticia
leticia Posted Tue 19 Aug, 2008 2:25 AM Quote
Quote:

I have most of my flights, buses and hostels pre-booked so I won't be able to change anything without paying something :( Am I being the worst fan ever?

L.

sonja
sonja Posted Tue 19 Aug, 2008 11:58 AM Quote
leticia wrote:
Quote:

I have most of my flights, buses and hostels pre-booked so I won't be able to change anything without paying something :( Am I being the worst fan ever?

L.

hmmm.. are you leticia or lerish? :0)or you are twins maybe?

leticia
leticia Posted Tue 19 Aug, 2008 2:35 PM Quote

I realised yesterday that I had two usernames. Don't know how that happened! :( But I'm Leticia (my friends call me Lerish), that was my first username... :)

gaby
gaby Posted Wed 20 Aug, 2008 4:17 PM Quote
pobre Leti! q cagada che! estaria buenisimo poder aprovechar ya q vas a estar allá, igualmente sentite muy afortunada por el hecho de poder hacer el viaje y de saber q vas a estar cerquita de ellos (quien sabe? a lo mejor te los cruzas por la calle!)
buen viaje y despues mostrá fotitos si puedes! :)

flosadone
flosadone Posted Wed 20 Aug, 2008 5:26 PM Quote
Hello!
My name is Florencia, I'm from Argentina, I'm 25 years old and a huge travis fan!

I registred yesterday and I found this great message board! and I'd like to comment about this funny story, which isn't funny at all!! I cannot believe your luck Lerish!

I hope Travis add some shows either in London or Edinburgh, so you can see them!

I totally understand your money problem, we, Argentinians, have to save a LOT of money in order to travel that far!

best of lucks!

Flor!

sonja
sonja Posted Wed 20 Aug, 2008 5:33 PM Quote
Hola Florencia! Bienvenida! :0)

leticia
leticia Posted Wed 20 Aug, 2008 8:25 PM Quote

Siiiiiiiii!!! Imaginate si me los cruzo... ajajajaja muero!! Estaría buenísimo poder conseguir un poster... Voy a usar mis encantos argentinos ;) ajajajaja

GRacias Flor por la buena oooooonda!!!

L.

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:07 AM