Travis

Re: Any Heroes fan here?
sebnemy
sebnemy Posted Mon 18 Aug, 2008 7:37 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
I couldn't stand those twins. When she makes her "uh oh black goo is about to start coming out of my eyes" face, I would just start groaning.

:) I feel your pain!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 18 Aug, 2008 8:14 PM Quote
sebnemy wrote:
weirdmom wrote:
I couldn't stand those twins. When she makes her "uh oh black goo is about to start coming out of my eyes" face, I would just start groaning.

I'm glad to know you have the same reaction as me. I hope she is less annoying this season.

physke
physke Posted Mon 18 Aug, 2008 8:46 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
sebnemy wrote:
weirdmom wrote:

I'm glad to know you have the same reaction as me. I hope she is less annoying this season.

Although I like Sylar char very much, I find her foolish love for Sylar reaalllyy annoying as well.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Wed 20 Aug, 2008 6:27 PM Quote
Well I finished the Season 2 boxset last night! ahhhh fantastic. I always think it's better when you can sit down and watch them all instead of having to wait till the following week.

OMG what has happened to Nikki? ek I don't want her to die.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 20 Aug, 2008 6:41 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:

I think Nikki has died but the actress is still on the show. She'll just be a new personality.

iraida
iraida Posted Wed 20 Aug, 2008 7:17 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
Well I finished the Season 2 boxset last night! ahhhh fantastic. I always think it's better when you can sit down and watch them all instead of having to wait till the following week.

Still excited? :D

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 1:15 PM