Travis

Any Heroes fan here?
iraida
iraida Posted Sun 17 Aug, 2008 5:11 PM Quote
How do you think 3 season is going to be? It is said that in the few first minuntes of 1st episode of S3 we will see one of major Heroes Killed! I don´t want Nathan dead! Any thoughts?

Re: Any Heroes fan here?
ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sun 17 Aug, 2008 5:29 PM Quote
Nathan's not going to die.

After the so so last season, I'm not too excited about this one. They've got a lot to make up for.

iraida
iraida Posted Sun 17 Aug, 2008 5:31 PM Quote
I hope he's not. He's one the most important character! I´m in love with his bro thou :)

physke
physke Posted Sun 17 Aug, 2008 6:07 PM Quote
Yep, he is one of the main chars, he shouldn't die. At least I hope he won't:)

btw , when is the first episode?

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sun 17 Aug, 2008 6:48 PM Quote
They screened they first episode of the season at ComicCon in July, and then told fans to tell everyone what happened. So, they're probably spoilers floating around somewhere...

Peewee
Peewee Posted Sun 17 Aug, 2008 6:53 PM Quote
I love HEROES! The second series is just on tv here but I rented the boxset the other day so quickly making my way through it. Sooooo exciting. Don't tell me what happens!!! lol

Who is your favourite HERO so far?

I like Claire and Hiro is just cool as anything! lol

iraida
iraida Posted Sun 17 Aug, 2008 7:01 PM Quote
Someone stated that Matthew Perry will be in the season nº 3. Has anyone heard that?

physke
physke Posted Sun 17 Aug, 2008 7:02 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
I love HEROES! The second series is just on tv here but I rented the boxset the other day so quickly making my way through it. Sooooo exciting. Don't tell me what happens!!! lol

Hiro Nakamura rulzz! "I come in peace" :)

iraida
iraida Posted Sun 17 Aug, 2008 7:05 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:

Nakamura is amazing but I can´t lie to myself ... I´m a Petrelli fan ... Peter (L)

Erial
Erial Posted Sun 17 Aug, 2008 7:27 PM Quote
Nope, it's a rumour, nobody's dying in the premiere of S3 :)
But it IS two hours long, and there are indeed lots of spoilers around.

I gotte say, I'm more into this show than I should be allowed to. I'm a Petrelli girl myself ;) Nathan and Peter are my favourite characters, and the whole dysfunctional Petrelli family dynamic makes the show for me.

Everyone who's seen the episode at Comicon told me S3 it's much better than S2, so far! So I'm really hoping here, because despite my love for the show, I didn't like S2 much either.

iraida
iraida Posted Sun 17 Aug, 2008 7:55 PM Quote
Erial wrote:
Nope, it's a rumour

I hope Nathan doesnt die as I actually think he's kinda cool after seeing him sacrifice himself for his brother! ( I would do the same for my sis but without hesitating lol ) Do we know Peters Mom has a power for sure? I guess it´s all genetics, as Nathan is Claires Dad and Micah from DL and Nicki etc. so to have super-powers like Peter and cool flying like Nathan must mean are pretty potent Mom!

Peewee
Peewee Posted Sun 17 Aug, 2008 8:32 PM Quote
Ohhhhh I don't like Mother Petrelli grrrrr she's nasty and manipulative.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sun 17 Aug, 2008 8:36 PM Quote
I think her power is persuasion/ manipulation.

In many of the episodes in the first season she is touchy feely with her sons (especially Nathan) and I thought it was creepy, but then I noticed it was only when she needed/ wanted something from them. Whenever she tried to convince Nathan to do something for the campaign or whatever, she'd touch his shoulder. And then in the S2 season premiere, she convinces Nathan's wife, Heidi, not to see Nathan right after the accident somehow. When I watched it again, she has both hands on her shoulders.

You heard it here first. Mark my words, her power is persuasion through touch.

iraida
iraida Posted Sun 17 Aug, 2008 8:43 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Her power is persuasion touch through .

That´s a good idea but that was the power of Eden Mccain, wasen´t i? If Mrs Petrelli has that power she is indeed a scary mom!

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sun 17 Aug, 2008 8:45 PM Quote
iraida wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
Her power is persuasion touch through .

That´s a good idea but that was the power of Eden Mccain, wasen´t i? If Mrs Petrelli has that power she is indeed a scary mom!

Eden could persuade people by talking to them.

Pages [1] 2 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 6:04 PM