Travis

Bonus Track for Japanese editon?
purplesky
purplesky Posted Mon 11 Aug, 2008 2:12 AM Quote
Oh, is this true? Japanese edition includes the bonus track, Sarah?
I'm gonna have to buy the Japanese Edition, then. :(

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ode_to_J._Smith

" The tracklist was confirmed by HMV's online CD store, it states that the Japanese edition includes a 'bonus' track:

Chinese Blues
J.Smith
Something Anything
Long Way Down
Broken Mirror
Friends
Get Up
Quite Free
Last Words
Song to Self
Before You Were Young
Sarah (Bonus Track - Japanese Edition Only) "

Re: Bonus Track for Japanese editon?
jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Mon 11 Aug, 2008 2:16 AM Quote
i don0t know, but to me... i wouldn't like a bonus track. I prefer that this album end like fireworks as Fran said, so i hope an end with fireworks, better than a bonus song. Bu that's just my opinnion

daytimeoyster
daytimeoyster Posted Mon 11 Aug, 2008 3:35 AM Quote
OMFG!!!!
sarah!!!!!!!
i have to get a copy of the japanese edition
wt should i do?
ebay?

jambut
jambut Posted Mon 11 Aug, 2008 3:50 AM Quote
use realplayer and download it off the myspaz

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Mon 11 Aug, 2008 4:07 AM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:
i don0t know, but to me... i wouldn't like a bonus track. I prefer that this album end like fireworks as Fran said, so i hope an end with fireworks, better than a bonus song. Bu that's just my opinnion

Well said Jesus. :)

auronsquall
auronsquall Posted Mon 11 Aug, 2008 4:25 AM Quote
i think bonus tracks are nice, but only when you stop an album when it should stop and begin to listen to the bonus tracks separately. Sarah is already on the J. Smith EP anyway, i think most of us here wont spend that much money on the import version because of 1 track. and plus japanese editions always have some sort of gimmick that makes you want to buy it so haha, try not to fall for them =P

daytimeoyster
daytimeoyster Posted Mon 11 Aug, 2008 4:41 AM Quote
auronsquall wrote:
i think bonus tracks are nice, but only when you stop an album when it should stop and begin to listen to the bonus tracks separately. Sarah is already on the J. Smith EP anyway, i think most of us here wont spend that much money on the import version because of 1 track. and plus japanese editions always have some sort of gimmick that makes you want to buy it so haha, try not to fall for them =P

that's true
price of a japanese edition is about twice of the regular ones

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 11 Aug, 2008 5:11 AM Quote
Japanese editions always get more stuff. I always wondered why haha.

sherlock
sherlock Posted Mon 11 Aug, 2008 2:00 PM Quote
i think its cos maybe they dont have easy access to the singles like those in the uk so they kinda make up for it by adding goodies to their editions.

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Mon 11 Aug, 2008 2:16 PM Quote
I think this will be the first time that I'm glad a UK version doesn't have a bonus track even though Sarah is a spectacularly beautiful song. I can't imagine it following the wall of noise in BYWY.

purplesky
purplesky Posted Mon 11 Aug, 2008 2:36 PM Quote
sherlock wrote:
i think its cos maybe they dont have easy access to the singles like those in the uk so they kinda make up for it by adding goodies to their editions.

We have difficult access to the singles, here in the rest of Asia, too. CD Shops never have singles. :( Well..it's ok anyway.. was just a bit upset 'coz Japan is just across the sea. I believe they've got their reasons.

I'll try to buy either a single or the Japanese Edition via international delievery. :D

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 11 Aug, 2008 2:41 PM Quote
purplesky wrote:
sherlock wrote:

We have difficult access to the singles, here in the rest of Asia, too. CD Shops never have singles. :( Well..it's ok anyway.. was just a bit upset 'coz Japan is just across the ocean. I believe they've got their reasons.

I'll try to buy either a single or the Japanese Edition. :D

We don't get singles or bonus here in Argentina either.
I really wish we could get singles!!!

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Mon 11 Aug, 2008 5:39 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
purplesky wrote:
sherlock wrote:

We have difficult access to the singles, here in the rest of Asia, too. CD Shops never have singles. :( Well..it's ok anyway.. was just a bit upset 'coz Japan is just across the ocean. I believe they've got their reasons.

I'll try to buy either a single or the Japanese Edition. :D

We don't get singles or bonus here in Argentina either.
I really wish we could get singles!!!

I guess is really hard to get the singles outside the UK (unless you buy it on an on-line shop, which is very expensive btw). Anyways if that is how the Japanese edition is gonna be it's ok for me cause I'm not going to get that edition in any case hehe xD.
Anyhow I'd like to get a few singles here in Mexico too :o(.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 9:06 AM