Travis

Travis posters
the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sat 09 Aug, 2008 7:34 PM Quote
My walls are feeling a bit unloved at the moment, so I've been looking for a nice Travis poster. I found these, but if possible, a new one would be good - does anyone know either where I can get a 2007 tour poster (not too expensive :)) or how you could get an Ode one if any are made? Cheers!

Re: Travis posters
Eledh
Eledh Posted Sat 09 Aug, 2008 9:25 PM Quote
I've just bought a lot of posters from ebay... Not too much expensive, but I didn't see any poster of the 2007 tour... So I wouldn't know.
I stole my 2007 tour poster from portsmouth XD
And ok, it was already a 2008 tour poster, but still...
XD
And it's not a poster... I mean, it's a little bit bigger than an A4 format.
And... Actually... I shouldn't tell that I stole it...
XD
Ok... hum...
I'm going to... You know... Run... Somewhere...
XD

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sat 09 Aug, 2008 9:27 PM Quote
From my experience Push posters , just cause he lists them doesn't mean it's in stock .

Jared Connor of Mexicanchocolate designs did one of the Austin gigposters , Todd Slater did that tsunami relief glasgow show. try www.philaarts.com , He's reliable .

go to www.gigposters.com and type in TRAVIS , and you'll see others

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sat 09 Aug, 2008 9:28 PM Quote
Hahaha! :)

I'd love a Travis poster! Don't have one. They should sell some through the Wee Store.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sat 09 Aug, 2008 9:40 PM Quote
lotta bands don't feel; the need to sell em. I've seen both the Dirtbombs & the Detroit Cobras make $ 10,000 off just selling their posters while on tour . Thats pretty good for a indie touring band

gladsadmad
gladsadmad Posted Sat 09 Aug, 2008 9:43 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
I'd love a Travis poster! Don't have one. They should sell some through the Wee Store.

They sell this one for 12 Memories. I've got this. They should sell more posters in the shop.

Although I don't know if I could sleep with 'that eye' staring at me in my bedroom... ;)

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sun 10 Aug, 2008 1:24 AM Quote
Yeah suppose, but i'd love a good Travis poster. Haha. That eye is brilliant. My desktop wallpaper at the moment! I want it over the whole wall! No, over the front of the whole house!

I could get the 12 Memories one maybe.

lesley
lesley Posted Sun 10 Aug, 2008 1:32 PM Quote
i have tons of old ones (very good nick) if anyone is interested?
including good feeling album (several), tied to the 90's, U16 girls etc..
but i would also definately recommend push posters.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sun 10 Aug, 2008 3:09 PM Quote
http://cgi.ebay.com/TRAVIS-FRANZ-FERDINAND-TSUNAMI-RELIEF-POSTER-SLATER_W0QQitemZ310073757083QQihZ021QQcategoryZ104672QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sun 10 Aug, 2008 3:42 PM Quote
Thanks for the suggestions guys! I like the look of the TBWNN ones on ebay because I think it might be a bit weird having a poster of a show that I didn't go to. Maybe there will be some Ode posters soon :)

Fran, you there? You couldn't design us all a poster, could you? Cheers!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 10 Aug, 2008 3:57 PM Quote
I made my own...just blew up and printed out my favorite picture of them on some nice, glossy paper, put it in a simple black frame and hung it in my room. :)

the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sun 10 Aug, 2008 4:04 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
I made my own...just blew up and printed out my favorite picture of them on some nice, glossy paper, put it in a simple black frame and hung it in my room. :)

That would be a good option if I had glossy paper, a proper printer and a frame. It sounds pretty cool having a personal design though :D

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sun 10 Aug, 2008 4:34 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:

i'm planning a 8 color silkscreen , metalic and florescent inks will be used , get yer own black light

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 10 Aug, 2008 5:55 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
Nikki wrote:

i'm planning a 8 color silkscreen , metalic and florescent inks will be used , get yer own black light

now you are just showing off! lol

the boy with a cryptic name Posted Wed 24 Jun, 2009 9:37 PM Quote
If anyone's interested in some old posters Pushposters is having a sale. By my reckoning, the Sing/Turn/More Than Us trio would set you back £6.75 which isn't too steep. And your walls will love you ;)

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 5:53 AM