Travis

Sarah...
purplesky
purplesky Posted Fri 08 Aug, 2008 4:21 PM Quote
Oh..Sarah is such a beautiful and touching song.. for me best out of the lastest stuff..since humpty dumpty.
I keep listening to this song since I first heard it. Fran's voice is so sweet that it's almost melting my heart.

It is a kind of song that is worth a spare on the new album, not only on the b-side of single..(If it doesn't go well with the new concept of Ode, then at least on the hidden track.). Most people whom I introduced this song to were so moved by the melody..

I'm gonna buy J.Smith single anyway for this song.. but I mean, I regret that many people would miss that opportunity to get to know this song... :(
I don't know what to put this feeling into a proper English expression.. This song's just too great to keep to a few people!

Or.. I really hope that some day Travis will make an album of B-sides. There are enough songs to make a great compilation album.. like 20, the sea, beautiful birds, days of our lives, mother, definiton of wrong, we are monkeys....
They are too good to be missed. Maybe with a title of Singles II.

Re: Sarah...
milos
milos Posted Fri 08 Aug, 2008 4:36 PM Quote
I completely agree with you. It's such a beautiful and moving song!

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Fri 08 Aug, 2008 6:22 PM Quote
im on the same page too!!!i can't stop listening to it=))) its a sweet sincere song with heartfelt lyrics...good job Claes on the keyboards...love this track.i thk its the dark horse favourites of the new album<3

i just can't wait to get my hands on the new album..its gonna be awesome!!!

Sarah-
Sarah- Posted Fri 08 Aug, 2008 7:11 PM Quote
of course it's great ;)

thehitcher
thehitcher Posted Fri 08 Aug, 2008 7:14 PM Quote
it's too good to be a B side! It's an amazing song :-D

daytimeoyster
daytimeoyster Posted Sat 09 Aug, 2008 1:06 AM Quote
thehitcher wrote:

it is good enough to be a bonus track
like perfect heaven space

purplesky
purplesky Posted Sat 09 Aug, 2008 4:05 AM Quote
daytimeoyster wrote:
thehitcher wrote:

it is good enough to be a bonus track
like perfect heaven space

Yes.. I bought TBWNN again only to have the bonus track, perfect heaven space. The first one I got in my country didn't have that... so I made my friend get one while traveling UK. :D

Oh, Fran. Would you consider adding Sarah as a bonus track? Maybe it's too late? Then.. maybe the 7th studio album?

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 6:35 PM