Travis

Singles Dvd easter eggs
Eledh
Eledh Posted Fri 01 Aug, 2008 10:57 PM Quote
The other day I watched the Singles DVD again with Erial.
It was quite weird, because I remember a couple of months ago I found some easter egg, I don't remember how, but I found them and the other day I found some new one easter egg, but not the old one.
So...
Can someone tell me how many easter eggs are in the dvd and how can I find them?
XD
I'm kind of going mad.
XD

Cheers.

Re: Singles Dvd easter eggs
Erial
Erial Posted Fri 01 Aug, 2008 11:07 PM Quote
Oh, yes, the new one! It was the Flowers in the Window one. Fran playing and singing half-naked. Quite an amusing and nice surprise, I have to say xD

Eledh
Eledh Posted Fri 01 Aug, 2008 11:10 PM Quote
Erial wrote:
Oh, yes, the new one! It was the Flowers in the Window one. Fran playing and singing half-naked. Quite an amusing and nice surprise, I have to say xD

And the Side one, with Dougie, Andy and Kelly...
And the Turn one...
I can't remember what else.

Delia24Oct07
Delia24Oct07 Posted Fri 01 Aug, 2008 11:46 PM Quote
Well, I never actually found one and I tried very hard I suppose... Am I just kind of stupid or something? ;)

Eledh
Eledh Posted Sat 02 Aug, 2008 12:01 AM Quote
Delia24Oct07 wrote:
Well, I never actually found one and I tried very hard I suppose... Am I just kind of stupid or something? ;)

Naaaaaaa
They're hard to find!
Anyway... The one from Turn is on the Tracklist, if you go on "Turn" and then press the right button on your remote control you can find one easter egg.
For the side one you have to go in the side video menu and then press the "up" button until you get the star (*) near the giant title.
And for the flowers in the window you have to go in the extras list, go on "flowers in the window" and then push the right button until you see a star near the song title.
But I know there are other easter eggs! I saw them before! Damn.

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Sat 02 Aug, 2008 2:14 AM Quote
I still don't have the Singles DVD. Am I the only one on the 'board who doesn't? http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x66/Jearoon2/Smilies/5-Confused.gif

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sat 02 Aug, 2008 2:26 AM Quote
thread on easter eggs

daytimeoyster
daytimeoyster Posted Sat 02 Aug, 2008 3:41 AM Quote
I still don't know where to find shpee and hairy banjo

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 02 Aug, 2008 5:11 AM Quote
There is a "Side" Easter egg with with Dougie, Andy and Kelly? Hmm...I don't remember that one. I thought I had found them all...

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 02 Aug, 2008 5:21 AM Quote
Typing to Reach You wrote:
I still don't have the Singles DVD. Am I the only one on the 'board who doesn't? http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x66/Jearoon2/Smilies/5-Confused.gif

No, you're not. It's the one I'm missing, and probably won't get it any time soon because it was never released in Argentina. Don't feel bad! :oP

Jennny
Jennny Posted Sat 02 Aug, 2008 11:32 AM Quote
Received my DVD only few days ago so i haven't yet had too much time to play about with it (started today though). But the easter eggs i've heard about a lot, are they really that difficult to find? I mean, i had a thought that they'd just start 'at the end of everything else' like hidden tracks :D

velvet
velvet Posted Sat 02 Aug, 2008 12:01 PM Quote
have you seen the Laurel ave. on Single dvd??? :))))
OMG-sex between Andy and Neil (i mean, between their characters) is a little bit....hmm..energetic.

Jennny
Jennny Posted Sat 02 Aug, 2008 12:09 PM Quote
velvet wrote:
OMG-sex between Andy and Neil (i mean, between their characters) is a little bit....hmm..energetic.

Ah yes, that one i've come to watch on youtube. Must say it was quite of a suprise :D

Eledh
Eledh Posted Sat 02 Aug, 2008 12:54 PM Quote
velvet wrote:

I've seen it but not on the dvd, I've seen it on youtube because I can't find it on the dvd.

Weirdmom... Thank you! I'll try to find every easter egg that everyone says in that thread. XD

Cheers

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Sat 02 Aug, 2008 8:22 PM Quote
Has anyone else found the menu (on the dvd) that has a list of all, what is it, eight of them? I come across it every now and then but I've no idea how!

Pages [1] 2 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 10:40 PM