Travis

Re: Bad movies that you love
physke
physke Posted Wed 23 Jul, 2008 9:15 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
LOL I get great abuse regarding some of my taste in music but hey! It makes me HAPPY!!! lol

I willllll alllllllwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyysss love yooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! la la la

pmsl

'cause I am the queen of the night oh yeahhh oh yeahh!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 23 Jul, 2008 9:19 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
LOL I get great abuse regarding some of my taste in music but hey! It makes me HAPPY!!! lol

I willllll alllllllwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyysss love yooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! la la la

pmsl

I heard someone took their neighbor to court for playing that song over and over again.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Wed 23 Jul, 2008 9:23 PM Quote
physke wrote:
Peewee wrote:

pmsl

I wanna runnnnn tooo yooooooouuuuuuuuuuu whooooooooooo whooooooooo!!!!!

physke
physke Posted Wed 23 Jul, 2008 9:30 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
physke wrote:
Peewee wrote:

pmsl

well, don't miss "could I have this kiss forever"! my favourite!

physke
physke Posted Wed 23 Jul, 2008 9:50 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
i don't know if it's the worst....but 'Overboard' with Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell...oh my gosh! anytime it's on tv i am glued to the tube! i love it!

Ok, check this link for one of the user comments:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0182060/
everybody loves it:)

Peewee
Peewee Posted Wed 23 Jul, 2008 9:58 PM Quote
OMG that just reminded me!

Flash Gordon! The one with Queen music! lol I loved that film as a kid!

physke
physke Posted Wed 23 Jul, 2008 10:03 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:

there was a cute music: flash! ahaaa---aaaa!

physke
physke Posted Wed 23 Jul, 2008 10:12 PM Quote
physke wrote:
Peewee wrote:

there was a cute music: flash! ahaaa---aaaa!

1980! It's very old!

dee
dee Posted Wed 23 Jul, 2008 10:13 PM Quote
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) wrote:
High school musical!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh dear god.

i saw Wall-e at the weekend and one of the trailers was for high school musical
(new one i guess) it looked dreadful. Why on earth do kids like that?

cos we're all in this together!

seriously though, my life has been made easier by high school musical...pop that baby on and kids shut the fuck up...as do my roommates, you just have to put up with spontaneous bit of girls gushing about mr human kendoll himself, zac efron
http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/Previews/Zac-Efron-ds01.jpg
on a scary note i found out that if you google "ken doll" and zac efron the second image that comes up is me "recommending" him...shameful

sebnemy
sebnemy Posted Thu 24 Jul, 2008 7:54 AM Quote
physke wrote:
Peewee wrote:
physke wrote:
Peewee wrote:

pmsl

Gush I can not believe you people! I cannot stand either one (Houston or Costner). Next I will hear that you love Mariah Carey and Kenny G as well. On the other hand i do not even like James Blunt, so who am I to talk? i am not that romantic I guess. I prefer Weird Al's version "You are pitiful" to his "beautiful."

BUT, I have a movie to contribute. Last night I watched MAMMA MIA! It is a bad movie but I loved it! Great Abba songs has a lot to do with it of course.

I have to tell you Champers that you can love a bad movie. In this one singing was not great (still not bad...especially "winner takes it all" from Streep was impressive), over-acting was the style of the movie (because they are all great actors/actresses normally),the slow-motion scenes were cheesy--so was the 70's. But I loved every second of it! I intend to buy the DVD and sing every song.
P.S. I loved the short concert at the end. Colin Firth was hilarious in that outfit.

physke
physke Posted Thu 24 Jul, 2008 9:28 AM Quote
sebnemy wrote:
physke wrote:
Peewee wrote:
physke wrote:
Peewee wrote:

pmsl

Gush I can not believe you people! I cannot stand either one (Houston or Costner). Next I will hear that you love Mariah Carey and Kenny G as well. On the other hand i do not even like James Blunt, so who am I to talk? i am not that romantic I guess. I prefer Weird Al's version "You are pitiful" to his "beautiful."

BUT, I have a movie to contribute. Last night I watched MAMMA MIA! It is a bad movie but I loved it! Great Abba songs has a lot to do with it of course.

I have to tell you Champers that you can love a bad movie. In this one singing was not great (still not bad...especially "winner takes it all" from Streep was impressive), over-acting was the style of the movie (because they are all great actors/actresses normally),the slow-motion scenes were cheesy--so was the 70's. But I loved every second of it! I intend to buy the DVD and sing every song.
P.S. I loved the short concert at the end. Colin Firth was hilarious in that outfit.

Hey! Costner was a good actor. I mean, not great but good:) I love Robin Hood:) On the contrary, I really hate "massage in a bottle". A disgusting and pointless film of Costner.

...and Briget Jones is a pointless film as well, but I love it and its soundtracks! Especially, I eat dinner - Rufus Wainwright.

sebnemy
sebnemy Posted Thu 24 Jul, 2008 9:55 AM Quote
Well, this might deserve its own thread but i will post it here to continue on my Abba/Mamma Mia comment. If anyone of you like Abba, check this out:

http://www.wingmusic.co.nz/listen.html

Especially check out CD9: Dancing Queen by Wing. For Elvis enthusiasts her "in the ghetto" interpretation is also...well... let's say original and leave it at that. I can not figure out if she is for real or this is stg created by the South Park people--because I have heard her for first time in a South Park episode.

physke
physke Posted Thu 24 Jul, 2008 10:34 AM Quote
sebnemy wrote:
Well, this might deserve its own thread but i will post it here to continue on my Abba/Mamma Mia comment. If anyone of you like Abba, check this out:

http://www.wingmusic.co.nz/listen.html

Especially check out CD9: Dancing Queen by Wing. For Elvis enthusiasts her "in the ghetto" interpretation is also...well... let's say original and leave it at that. I can not figure out if she is for real or this is stg created by the South Park people--because I have heard her for first time in a South Park episode.

I've added the link to my favs:) Whenever I feel sick, I can listen to it:) I cannot believe there is such a voice crying out with a casio organ background! It's nooww or neveerr!

steeler62
steeler62 Posted Fri 25 Jul, 2008 8:35 AM Quote
Big Trouble in Little china is such a strange film but it is awsome. I mean Jack Burton and the Pork chop Express.

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Fri 25 Jul, 2008 10:02 AM Quote
Dirty Dancing
Yarrrrrrrrr

Pages Previous 1...2 3 4 5 [6] 7 Next All Times BST Current Time 8:00 PM