ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 22 Jul, 2008 10:47 PM Quote
Darran wrote:
Inner Space is astounding.

yeah , it was great

Re: Bad movies that you love
Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Tue 22 Jul, 2008 10:49 PM Quote
Lol, all the bad films I'm picking have Martin Short in em. I think that's saying something....

But fuck me, Chevy Chase. He's a big pile o'shite ain't he! His fake laughter in The Three Amigos was awful.

damon
damon Posted Tue 22 Jul, 2008 11:03 PM Quote
there's a horrible, boring and sucking ass mexican movie, called PIEDRAS VERDES,,, i mean it quite boring,, the fun about it, it is that in the movies we were so bored that i had the first kiss with one of my old girl friends,, that was a damm kiss ooh yeah !

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Tue 22 Jul, 2008 11:39 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
I walked out of "Starsky and Hutch" with Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson.

Really?! Then I guess "Starsky and Hutch" is a bad movie I loved.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 23 Jul, 2008 3:51 AM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
Lol, all the bad films I'm picking have Martin Short in em. I think that's saying something....

But fuck me, Chevy Chase. He's a big pile o'shite ain't he! His fake laughter in The Three Amigos was awful.

Yes, but he's awesome in "National Lampoons Christmas Vacation"! Love that movie!!!!

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 23 Jul, 2008 5:10 AM Quote
dee wrote:

you did not just call fifth element a bad movie!
take it back!
it's got everything, bruce willis, mathieu kassovitz, gary oldman, milla jovovich, costumes by jean paul gaultier...

No, I took it back.

ElspethOllie wrote:
Actually I don't think The Fifth Element is bad. I think it's a visual orgy. With Gary Oldman, can't be all that bad.

Lurve me some Fifth Element. Watch it everytime it's on cable. And I think it's in our DVD collection.

I think it's bad in the sense that everyone else thinks it's bad. I love it. I mean that combination shouldn't work, it's so gawdy, but I love it.

Moray
Moray Posted Wed 23 Jul, 2008 8:11 AM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
Inner Space!! Hahaha Dennis Quaid and Ned Nederlander, what's his real name again?? Martin Short, that's the one! :D

What a film!

I still have "Twistin the night away" on my ipod because of this film. Ah, tuck pendleton.

I love harold & kumar go to white castle, it's a brilliant comedy, if a bit pants. Same goes for Airheads and BASEketball.

Inciedntly, Harold and Kumar 2 is one of the worst films I've ever seen.

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Wed 23 Jul, 2008 9:20 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
I was flipping through the channels last night and came across Cool Runnings. It is honestly one of my favourite movies of all time. I am not ashamed to admit that.
It is definatly one of those that is classified as a bad movie that i love.

what are yours?

ps-i really want a Cool Runnings/Jamican Bobsled team tshirt!

But if you like a movie it shouldn't be bad. Not to you at least. Sod the critics. They know nothing anyway. *nods*

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Wed 23 Jul, 2008 10:58 AM Quote
champagnesupernova wrote:
minnmess wrote:
I was flipping through the channels last night and came across Cool Runnings. It is honestly one of my favourite movies of all time. I am not ashamed to admit that.

what are yours?

But if you like a movie it shouldn't be bad. Not to you at least. Sod the critics. They know nothing anyway. *nods*

I wish to disagree with you here. Having a high opinion of something shouldn't stop you from realising that it could be a pile of crap.

In & Out, starrin Kevin Kline. I love it.

I would also say Dave, but is that really a bad movie? I think it's genius!

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Wed 23 Jul, 2008 11:11 AM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
minnmess wrote:

what are yours?

I wish to disagree with you here. Having a high opinion of something shouldn't stop you from realising that it could be a pile of crap.

I am baffled you didn't mention French Kiss.

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Wed 23 Jul, 2008 11:23 AM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
minnmess wrote:

what are yours?

I am baffled you didn't mention French Kiss.

Haha I WAS going to say it... but I thought I'd look like a Kevin Kline freak if I did. Anyway, I can't stand his tache in that film! Or Meg Ryan.

Moray
Moray Posted Wed 23 Jul, 2008 11:38 AM Quote
"bob"

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 23 Jul, 2008 2:38 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
minnmess wrote:

what are yours?

Ya i agree. I can know that it is total crap and yet love it the same. It's like a really horrible song that is so catchy that you somehow love it.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 23 Jul, 2008 3:45 PM Quote
There are so many, it's hard to know where to start.

I really like "The Death Artist," which is a remake of the equally enchanting "Bucket of Blood." Both are fantastically bad! I watch them over and over. The Death Artist has lots of nudity, though, so be warned not to watch it with your kids or grandmother.

I also love the 1960's version of "13 Ghosts!" EXCELLENT! Nothing like the new version. This is a classic!

I don't know if this is a bad movie or not, but since no one ever talks about it and no one has ever seen it, "How to Make an American Quilt" is probably bad, but I like it a lot.

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Next All Times BST Current Time 12:55 PM