Travis

Re: Things you dont like / would like, right now
minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 21 Jul, 2008 9:56 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
OMG at snap shots!!! Merih you are a GEEEEEEEKKKKKK!!!! lmao but I love it! those are fricking fab....god the memories ;)

You think tea and coffee is for pussy's? Well I'm drinking blackcurrent cordial.....how rock n roll for me :( lol

How very Anne of Green Gables. Where is Megg when you need her?

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Mon 21 Jul, 2008 9:57 PM Quote
I don't like:

Energy saving lightbulbs. When I turn on a light it's coz I wanna fucking see something, not have some sort of mood lighting, if I wanted that I would've lighted a coupla bloody candles. I do not give a shit about the environment, I plan on being very dead in a few decades time. I care more about seeing things clearly in my own house. I hate going to switch on a light to find that it is already on. It gives me rage.

And cat hair. It gets everywhere.

dee
dee Posted Mon 21 Jul, 2008 9:59 PM Quote
champagnesupernova wrote:
dee wrote:
Peewee wrote:
come here little oak tree, give peewee a hug!!!

i'll happily accept that hug lady, my real life name translates as little oak tree.

FACT!

Tehh you think your name is interesting? In your face, my name means the planet Mars. :-P

well, my name also means dorothy , as in wizard of oz, red shoes, where's the movie reference in your name eh? eh?
come on, bring it...i liked the little burst of aggro earlier on

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Mon 21 Jul, 2008 10:04 PM Quote
dee wrote:

well, my name also means dorothy , as in wizard of oz, red shoes, where's the movie reference in your name eh? eh?

Ha! Where is the uniqueness of your name if it has been mentioned in hundreds of movies. How very uncool and unsophisticated. My name on the other hand is also referred to the war goddess in Greek Mythology. Hence my nails bite a bit harsh in case of burst of aggros. ;-)

Peewee
Peewee Posted Mon 21 Jul, 2008 10:06 PM Quote
dee wrote:
Peewee wrote:
come here little oak tree, give peewee a hug!!!

i'll happily accept that hug lady, my real life name translates as little oak tree.

FACT!

Oh come here my lovely!!! Big huggle for ya!!! lol

Seriously? That is soooooo fricking cool :D

Wendy means FRIEND :) And yes originates from Peter Pan, but I likes.

dee
dee Posted Mon 21 Jul, 2008 10:08 PM Quote
dee wrote:

Ha! Where is the uniqueness of your name if it has been mentioned in hundreds of movies. How very uncool and unsophisticated. My name on the other hand is also referred to the war goddess in Greek Mythology. Hence my nails bite a bit harsh in case of burst of aggros. ;-)

http://gothamist.com/attachments/nyc_toby/mars_bar.jpg
so you get defried in scotland...
pfft... sounds very common to me, not half as unique as my very irish sounding and rare name.
another translation of my name is "gift from god"...top that

Peewee
Peewee Posted Mon 21 Jul, 2008 10:10 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
I don't like:

Energy saving lightbulbs. When I turn on a light it's coz I wanna fucking see something, not have some sort of mood lighting, if I wanted that I would've lighted a coupla bloody candles. I do not give a shit about the environment, I plan on being very dead in a few decades time. I care more about seeing things clearly in my own house. I hate going to switch on a light to find that it is already on. It gives me rage.

Grrr hate those lightbulbs too!

I also hate room sprays that fcuking STINK once they die down! AND plug-ins and carpet talc and old lady's perfume.....yeah I'm on a SMELL thing right now! lol

Merih I think your name rawks! Very cool ohhhhhh and mythology too god my name is PANTS!lol

dee
dee Posted Mon 21 Jul, 2008 10:13 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:
I don't like:

I also hate room sprays that fcuking STINK once they die down! AND plug-ins and carpet talc and old lady's perfume.....yeah I'm on a SMELL thing right now! lol

Merih I think your name rawks! Very cool ohhhhhh and mythology too god my name is PANTS!lol

yeah, your name sucks...it's just got literary history,...let's face it , nobody reads anymore, books are dead.
just for losers.

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Mon 21 Jul, 2008 10:16 PM Quote
dee wrote:

pfft... sounds very common to me, not half as unique as my very irish sounding and rare name.

That bar is one of the most awesome inventions of new 20th century. So there...
Plus, my name is unisex and very much rare not only in Turkey but also in the world. Beat that.

Wendy, thanks! Peter Pan is awesome. It is just this image I can't help thinking each time Pan is mentioned:
http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/photo_closeups_pp1.htm

dee
dee Posted Mon 21 Jul, 2008 10:20 PM Quote
dee wrote:

That bar is one of the most awesome inventions of new 20th century. So there...
Plus, my name is unisex and very much rare not only in Turkey but also in the world. Beat that.

Wendy, thanks! Peter Pan is awesome. It is just this image I can't help thinking each time Pan is mentioned:
http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/photo_closeups_pp1.htm

my name is also rare both in ireland and in world...there is a traditional piece of irish music with my name and...this is lame..i'm running out of ammo

i think we'll need to find something else to fight about.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Mon 21 Jul, 2008 10:23 PM Quote
dee wrote:
Peewee wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:
I don't like:

yeah, your name sucks...it's just got literary history,...let's face it , nobody reads anymore, books are dead.
just for losers.

LOL how dare you!!!

I'm not listening I'm not listening I'm not listening.....your harsh words burn my librarian ears!!!! LOL

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Mon 21 Jul, 2008 10:29 PM Quote
dee wrote:

But that means I won, right?

I can spit 10 meters away. Beat that.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Mon 21 Jul, 2008 10:37 PM Quote
I can flick boogies further! lol

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Mon 21 Jul, 2008 10:39 PM Quote
dee wrote:

Classy :)

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Mon 21 Jul, 2008 10:42 PM Quote
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) wrote:
dee wrote:

Classy :)

[insert Top Gun shadies smiley] ;-)

Pages Previous 1...3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 Next All Times BST Current Time 4:34 AM