Travis

Moscow want's more!!!!!!!!!)))))))))))))
playdrums
playdrums Posted Thu 17 Jul, 2008 5:59 PM Quote
That was incredible show and on behalf of all Russians I want to say that we definitely want more!!!!!!)))))))))))))))

Re: Moscow want's more!!!!!!!!!)))))))))))))
playdrums
playdrums Posted Thu 17 Jul, 2008 6:00 PM Quote
Whether I do not know TRAVIS will see this message, but we ask you to arrive to support of a new album in the near future))))))))

Dolwin
Dolwin Posted Thu 17 Jul, 2008 6:22 PM Quote
We want more Travis in Russia!!!! Come back guys!!! Russia loves you!)))

Mapcuanka
Mapcuanka Posted Thu 17 Jul, 2008 6:39 PM Quote
Really guys, come back next year with new album! We'll wait for you, you're simply the best and now we're more in love with you and your songs!

Re: St.Petersburg want's more!!!!!!!!!)))))))))))))
ElenaFi
ElenaFi Posted Thu 17 Jul, 2008 6:47 PM Quote
YES!!!! we want more!!!! please!!!! Russia is always waiting for You, guys!!! but maybe you could come to the second Russia's capital- Saint Petersburg the next time;)
you're always welcome there!
We hope, you'll read it...
waiting for you every day.

love,
your russian fans/

vItalian
vItalian Posted Thu 17 Jul, 2008 6:51 PM Quote
That was soooooo amazing=)))...We've just came back in Nizhny Novgorod in some kind of trance. We've been waiting for you, guys, soooooo long!!!!!And you promised to come again before you go, remember?!?!?!?=)))))) We'll wait=)))) THANKS AGAIN!!!!!=))) ( TheOneWithFakeSignedPhoto;-) )

a_ya_tebya_znayu
a_ya_tebya_znayu Posted Thu 17 Jul, 2008 7:13 PM Quote
it was really great show, and i'll remember it to the rest of my life.. but, everybody who had been to the concert wants to enjoy it more.) come to moscow one more time... please! we miss you, Travis!

Sasha Russia
Sasha Russia Posted Thu 17 Jul, 2008 7:42 PM Quote
of coooourse ))) we want. travis.ru - unofficial support ahaha

allokin
allokin Posted Thu 17 Jul, 2008 7:57 PM Quote
It was Great!!! :)))))))))
Come again soon!
We are waiting!

colniwko
colniwko Posted Thu 17 Jul, 2008 9:56 PM Quote
it were the best emotions in my life!!!
guys,you've gone,but i'm sure that every person will keep this concert in heart forever.
thank you so much
dear francis,i wanted to congratulate you,because i know,your birthday is coming next week.so i wish you to be successful in your creation and thank you so much for your wonderful voice and many years activity on a brit-pop scene

Jay Parker
Jay Parker Posted Fri 18 Jul, 2008 9:09 AM Quote
Thanks for making our dream come true! Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Irish_Kirsche
Irish_Kirsche Posted Fri 18 Jul, 2008 6:41 PM Quote
Not just Moscow...There were a bunch of folks from other Russian cities, towns and so on.
It was brilliant, amazing and definetely it was the BEST gig I've ever been to.
Keep saying that Tarvis are just great lads and we all love them with all our hearts.
If you ever come to Russia again that would be...i don't know..like a real miracle in the world.

anutta-tta
anutta-tta Posted Fri 18 Jul, 2008 8:44 PM Quote
And not only Moscow wants more!!! There are a lot of your fans in many other cities of our country! We are waiting for you! You will always be the best in our hearts!

a_la
a_la Posted Sat 19 Jul, 2008 7:45 AM Quote
Unreal, amazing, marvellous, fantastic....And these words are so poor... Because Travis in Moscow was a miracle... I'm so happy, happy, happy... Smile can't go away from my face =))) Wonderful!!!!! Fran Healy, Andy Dunlop, Neil Primrose, Dougie Payne - are different person, everyone of them is one!!!! But together, they are Travis. It's so good. I'm glad to know that so good people live on the Earth. Thank you, thank you, thank you for your existence, for your concert in Moscow. Come back!!!!

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Mon 21 Jul, 2008 8:16 AM Quote
I am so happy for you all Travisers in Russia making the dream come true at last. Read Fran's blog and saw the pictures posted on the even page and I see there happened a blast clearly! Hope the dream coming true relapses itself soon again including another Istanbul date in the list. :-)

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 11:38 PM