Travis

Re: ages differences,,, (in relationships)
Meridith
Meridith Posted Sun 13 Jul, 2008 5:21 AM Quote
mozman68 wrote:
It was a real issue with the wife and I....but I eventually caved in...and the fact that she's 5 days older than me hasn't made a difference....http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/aetsch/cheeky-smiley-004.gif

coo coo cachoo..or however you spell it.

happy_me
happy_me Posted Sun 13 Jul, 2008 12:17 PM Quote
When I was 21 I dated a guy who was 32, strangely enough I was more mature than him and it didn't work out. I have a thing for older guys tho, my current crush is 30 and I'm 23. But 16 and 24 is a no no on my part.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 14 Jul, 2008 1:38 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Nikki wrote:

I'm 23 and my boyfriend is 28.

Same age that Don and I were when we got married. At the time, I didn't think I was getting married young, but in retrospect, I guess I did. Since we had already been together for so long, we kinda felt married already, if that makes any sense.

We've been together 5 years now so yeah...sometimes it feels like we're married! ;)

monkey
monkey Posted Mon 14 Jul, 2008 1:49 AM Quote
damon wrote:
dammmmmm !!!

i exactly knew all your anwsers,,, and i fully agreed, the thing is, and obviously is not an excuse, but at the beggening when we met we didn't know the age difference, and we were ok, the conversation & dancing, everything, even she tought i was younger and i tought she was older, but i do feel stange trying to date a 16 years girl (no woman, girl),

as a matter of fact, in Mexico you could be sued for child abuse, until she's 18 her parents have the rights upon her,,, (i don't the english vocabulary),,,

and yes i don't know if i can stand hanging with 16 girls... hahaha nanananana ! i meet a girl in razz party... she looks she was 19... (u16 girls)

hahahaha

damm, i felt crazy atracted by her,,,, i think i should move over..

To hell with what i think or with what other people think, if everything's on the level do what makes you happy, don't let people piss on your bonfire.

get your head out your arse, give everyone a two finger salute (myself included), and prove people wrong!

Yulia Nox
Yulia Nox Posted Mon 14 Jul, 2008 1:56 AM Quote
monkey wrote:
damon wrote:
dammmmmm !!!

i exactly knew all your anwsers,,, and i fully agreed, the thing is, and obviously is not an excuse, but at the beggening when we met we didn't know the age difference, and we were ok, the conversation & dancing, everything, even she tought i was younger and i tought she was older, but i do feel stange trying to date a 16 years girl (no woman, girl),

as a matter of fact, in Mexico you could be sued for child abuse, until she's 18 her parents have the rights upon her,,, (i don't the english vocabulary),,,

and yes i don't know if i can stand hanging with 16 girls... hahaha nanananana ! i meet a girl in razz party... she looks she was 19... (u16 girls)

hahahaha

To hell with what i think or with what other people think, if everything's on the level do what makes you happy, don't let people piss on your bonfire.

get your head out your arse, give everyone a two finger salute (myself included), and prove people wrong!

that was encouraging

Eledh
Eledh Posted Mon 14 Jul, 2008 2:05 AM Quote
I don't know. It's hard sometimes.
I guess it's different from person to person.
For me it's difficoult because I'm 21 and I'm selfish, I'm not romantic and I don't love too much.
She's 16, she's all dreamy and shiny and selfless and she loves everyone.
So... We're so different that sometimes we hardly understand eachother.
But it's ok. It's part of the relationship. We're dysfuncional but we fit together.
So it's ok.
But yeah... The most of the time it's hard to be in a relationship with a person that is a lot younger or older than you.

damon
damon Posted Mon 14 Jul, 2008 4:08 PM Quote
monkey wrote:
damon wrote:
dammmmmm !!!

hahahaha

sometimes you need someone's perspective to realize the things, but still don't care, i'm seeing her tomorrow, i couldn't tell what for, but we are,,, and i can't wait to see her again,,,

thanks anyway !!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 14 Jul, 2008 5:35 PM Quote
Roman Polanski , that was way wrong what he did

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 1:37 AM