Re: Horny
goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Thu 10 Jul, 2008 8:06 PM Quote
hola señorita!

doing well...on my way to pick my sister up from school

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 10 Jul, 2008 8:12 PM Quote
I'm good. My boss comes back tomorrow so I will have to actually work again. Sigh.

Leaving soonish to meet my mom halfway between here and Houston to get my kiddos. My cell just rang and it was Aidan saying he had to tell me something important:

"I'm OK with how loud fireworks are now. OK bye."

LOL

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Thu 10 Jul, 2008 8:13 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
hola señorita!

doing well...on my way to pick my sister up from school

Kool !

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Thu 10 Jul, 2008 8:14 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
I'm good. My boss comes back tomorrow so I will have to actually work again. Sigh.

Leaving soonish to meet my mom halfway between here and Houston to get my kiddos. My cell just rang and it was Aidan saying he had to tell me something important:

LOL

loud fireworks after the 4th of july ?

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 10 Jul, 2008 8:16 PM Quote
AbsGinger wrote:
loud fireworks after the 4th of july ?

Yes. He's very sensitive about loud noises so it was a big deal that he saw them this year and wasn't upset.

When he was a baby I could only vacuum when he was out of the house or he would cry hysterically- even if he was on the opposite end of the house with the doors closed. It was really annoying. I think he has super sonic hearing or something.

michele
michele Posted Thu 10 Jul, 2008 8:17 PM Quote
fine! can't wait for the weekend: Franz Ferdinand and a graduation party are waiting for me!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 10 Jul, 2008 9:12 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:

LOL

Aidan is hilarious! I love that he also knew that rainbows switch from primary to secondary colors at his age. Who thinks about that stuff?! lol. :)

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 10 Jul, 2008 9:21 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Aidan is hilarious! I love that he also knew that rainbows switch from primary to secondary colors at his age. Who thinks about that stuff?! lol. :)

I know. He's pretty funny. Recently he was at a friend's house and the mom got out beads to let them make necklaces and he said, "I'm going to make mine symmetrical."

He's about a week away from being smarter than me, I swear it.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 10 Jul, 2008 9:24 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
Nikki wrote:

I know. He's pretty funny. Recently he was at a friend's house and the mom got out beads to let them make necklaces and he said, "I'm going to make mine symmetrical."

Haha! That's so cool!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 10 Jul, 2008 10:09 PM Quote
wonder who dimitri is calling today

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 10 Jul, 2008 11:46 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
weirdmom wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Haha! That's so cool!

this kid is awesome.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 7:04 PM