Travis

Re: Boardie Survey
Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 7:04 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
It's embarassing but I'm addicted to this board. (This survey should be anonymous :oP). The good thing is I know I'm not the only one ;o)

Don't worry, me too.
I log in when i'm bored.

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 7:07 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) wrote:
Its on constantly in the background when iam on the internet.
Which is all day as i work in I.T

Is there rehab for this?

Was waiting for someone to admit to this first!

During the week, I usually only have maybe a 1/2 day's work to do...so I have the rest of the time to just sit in front of the computer!

So you work in I.T too? Are you like me in wondering if you'll get to retirement before someone realises we get paid for doing jack shit ? LOL

tgb
tgb Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 7:09 PM Quote
As a newbie, I spent hell a lot of time scanning the whole board in these two days, if it counts ;)

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 7:12 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
Its on constantly in the background when iam on the internet.
Which is all day as i work in I.T

Is there rehab for this?

Was waiting for someone to admit to this first!

During the week, I usually only have maybe a 1/2 day's work to do...so I have the rest of the time to just sit in front of the computer!

So you work in I.T too? Are you like me in wondering if you'll get to retirement before someone realises we get paid for doing jack shit ? LOL

Oops...sorry. I meant the part about having this site constantly in the background. I actually work in insurance. But, I do often wonder when they'll catch on that I get paid for doing nothing!

spid
spid Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 7:13 PM Quote
Every day - first thing in the morning and then about hourly after that when I'm around (most of the time) until about 11pm at night. I post a bit and read a lot.

Tonie
Tonie Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 7:19 PM Quote
I lurk most days, and post when I'm enjoying a debate, and want to stick my oar in, which some will testify to! It's never personal, but I do like making the sweeping statement, and creating a bit of a stir :)

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 7:25 PM Quote
Tonie wrote:
I lurk most days, and post when I'm enjoying a debate, and want to stick my oar in, which some will testify to! It's never personal, but I do like making the sweeping statement, and creating a bit of a stir :)

You do indeed. ;) Please don't get angry with me... :)

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 7:43 PM Quote
I have it constantly in the background too.
We do need rehab.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 8:00 PM Quote
pretty much everyday.
once or twice a day from work during the week (depending on how much work i have/how much work i dont feel like doing), at least once a night, and a couple time a day on weekends.

im pathetic.

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 8:01 PM Quote
I'm an addicted too, I visit the boards all the time, even if I don't post anything I lurk alot :oP. Sometimes I don't even check my mail first (I used to do that before), I just come here right after I turn on my computer xD.

iraida
iraida Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 8:26 PM Quote
Everyday ... but lurking most of the time :)

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 9:44 PM Quote
Oh, not me! Just once a week or so. Certainly not first thing every morning while I'm eating breakfast and not while the baby is napping, and definitely not after I pick the kids up from school. You guys all have problems. I'm fine. FIIIIINE. No addiction problem here. No sirreee. Stop looking at me like that...what?!

moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 9:47 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Oh, not me! Just once a week or so. Certainly not first thing every morning while I'm eating breakfast and not while the baby is napping, and definitely not after I pick the kids up from school. You guys all have problems. I'm fine. FIIIIINE. No addiction problem here. No sirreee.

Haha, yeah right!! :)

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 10:12 PM Quote
I usually check it 1-2 a day. Once during my break at work and sometimes at my sister's house because I'm poor and don't have my own computer.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 10:48 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Oh, not me! Just once a week or so. Certainly not first thing every morning while I'm eating breakfast and not while the baby is napping, and definitely not after I pick the kids up from school. You guys all have problems. I'm fine. FIIIIINE. No addiction problem here. No sirreee. Stop looking at me like that...what?!

Oh no, you never log in, it shows on your post count ;o)

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:49 PM