Travis

Re: Any recommendations on health?
champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Thu 26 Jun, 2008 9:36 PM Quote
michele wrote:

mmmmm.... tea? sorry mia cara but i have to say no, not this time... it's not like coffee but it doesn't calm down. drink camomile! where's the problem!

and don't forget to ask the guys that thing, remember...

The problem? I will tell you. This is 11.35 pm and I run out of camomile. Ok gonna get mint tea. Hope that is cool. :-P
THAT thing.. Don't worry. Cemented into my mind, signor! ;-)

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Thu 26 Jun, 2008 9:39 PM Quote
Edel wrote:
Hey Champy, ahh youre gonna have a superb time. Are you still a fan of red wine? Dont overdo it though, no need to be stuck in the loo when they do a shout out to ya ;0)

But of course. My love to that red thing is purely loyal and innocent. Just like the first love, ya know. Just a little bit before the show and glasses more afterwards. :-) Cheers, Edel! It is gonna be soooo super awesome!

michele
michele Posted Thu 26 Jun, 2008 9:42 PM Quote
champagnesupernova wrote:

The problem? I will tell you. This is 11.35 pm and I run out of camomile. Ok gonna get mint tea. Hope that is cool. :-P
THAT thing.. Don't worry. Cemented into my mind, signor! ;-)

well for this time that's ok mint tea is refreshing at least! if you put some ice in it... but don't coplain if you can't sleep ro if you sleep bad
btw how is the weather in istambul?

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 26 Jun, 2008 9:46 PM Quote
bananas will mellow you out

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Thu 26 Jun, 2008 9:49 PM Quote
michele wrote:

well for this time that's ok mint tea is refreshing at least! if you put some ice in it... but don't coplain if you can't sleep ro if you sleep bad
btw how is the weather in istambul?

Now all this talk on mint and ice reminds me of Mojito!!! I want some! YUM! :-P
Weather is awfully hot! It feels like I am melting doing nothing. Gonna head to a cold shower in a bit.

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Thu 26 Jun, 2008 9:50 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
bananas will mellow you out

Hmm, bananas with chocolate fondue... Why not?...

michele
michele Posted Thu 26 Jun, 2008 9:58 PM Quote

Now all this talk on mint and ice reminds me of Mojito!!! I want some! YUM! :-P
Weather is awfully hot! It feels like I am melting doing nothing. Gonna head to a cold shower in a bit.

so this is what is waiting for me! not bad! from ice to hell! i'll try to survive...
mojito... you haven't changed a coma!

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Thu 26 Jun, 2008 10:07 PM Quote
michele wrote:

so this is what is waiting for me! not bad! from ice to hell! i'll try to survive...
mojito... you haven't changed a coma!

Oh yes. It will be more or less the same. You will be craving for a pool or sea something like that. But don't worry, I will keep you safe in the most windy parts of the town. ;-)
Speaking of mojito, I tries Strawberry Mojito few days back. Heaven!!!

EDIT: What do yo mean from ice to hell? Since when L'italia is considered be ICE? Where is the Mediterrenean spirit man? :-P

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Thu 26 Jun, 2008 10:17 PM Quote
Well, I guess you'll be unable to be in control unless you do drugs or alcohol :oP, but my suggestion is that you think on how much fun you will have and that there's a high chance for you to be an special guest of the band, specially if you take that magazine with you ;o).
I always get nervous or mad when I'm going to a show (esp. to Travis shows) whether I've seen the band or not :oP. So I just can tell you to enjoy that unormal heartbeats and excitement cause you will never feel that again (I mean for the first time again, cause you surely going to see them again) :o).
Have great time!!

michele
michele Posted Thu 26 Jun, 2008 10:23 PM Quote

Oh yes. It will be more or less the same. You will be craving for a pool or sea something like that. But don't worry, I will keep you safe in the most windy parts of the town. ;-)
Speaking of mojito, I tries Strawberry Mojito few days back. Heaven!!!

EDIT: What do yo mean from ice to hell? Since when L'italia is considered be ICE? Where is the Mediterrenean spirit man? :-P

mia cara my "from ice to hell" was related to iceland, because last year i was there almost in the same time when i'll be in turkey. here it's damn hot! i'm lucky to have air conditioning in my uni lab... but i have to say that not more than 1 week ago here was round 20°...
strawberry mojito! you always know one more than the devil!

Tonie
Tonie Posted Fri 27 Jun, 2008 8:51 AM Quote
Thinking of you tonight, CSN. Very excited and can't wait to hear about it. I agree with those who've said go easy on the drink. If you get the chance to meet them, you want to say something coherent!!! :)

GMS1968
GMS1968 Posted Fri 27 Jun, 2008 9:34 AM Quote
Enjoy and drink lots.
Its the ultimate Travis experience.
You only live once so maximise the experience.
Lucky Lucky you.
You are in for such a treat.

GMS1968
GMS1968 Posted Fri 27 Jun, 2008 9:49 AM Quote
No, changed my mind.
Be sensible and go easy on the drink.

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Fri 27 Jun, 2008 10:25 AM Quote
Bogusblue: I decided not to start drinking before 7. That is good, isn't it? But more I think about tonight more I get a sweet anxiety and excitement. So, we will see. Thank you for your message! I hope there will be loads more time. See you down the front some time! he hee :-)

Michele: Iceland! Of course. What a treat! ;-) I will take you to the place where they make Strawberry Mojitos when you come over. We will beat the devil together, sir! ;-)

Tonie: Tonie Tonie Tonie! :-) Thanks! I know that you fairly know how excited I am at the moment. Can't wait to experience this an tell you EVERYTHING in details afterwards. Expect a text from me tonight! And keep your fingers crossed for me so that I can have an autograph. he hee I wish you were here and we could hear the new songs together! Get crazy and all that. Next time, right? :-)

GMS 1968: Thanks for the tips. For a moment I was happy that somebody is encouraging me to drink. And then the voice of reason comes up again. ha! Cheers, mate.

Tonie
Tonie Posted Fri 27 Jun, 2008 1:40 PM Quote

Tonie: Tonie Tonie Tonie! Expect a text from me tonight!

I wish you were here and we could hear the new songs together!

Merih Merih Merih - the phone will be glued to my side all evening!

Wish I could be there too - if only to capture your smile on a photo!

Next time indeed. Elbow and Travis in October?????

I've got goosebumps for you :)

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 8:40 PM