Travis

Re: Champers! where's your countdown !?!
SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Thu 26 Jun, 2008 9:18 PM Quote
Don't know how you couldn't meet the band! Goodness...you were mentioned by Fran, the Man, himself! You are a legend in Travisland, and they know it ;)

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Thu 26 Jun, 2008 9:34 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
Don't know how you couldn't meet the band! Goodness...you were mentioned by Fran, the Man, himself! You are a legend in Travisland, and they know it ;)

Haha. Well thanks but you know the problem is those guys standing before the stage and not letting anyone come closer. I will try my best to beat them though. Keep your fingers crossed for me, Sandy! :-)

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Thu 26 Jun, 2008 10:16 PM Quote
champagnesupernova wrote:
SamuraiSandy wrote:

Haha. Well thanks but you know the problem is those guys standing before the stage and not letting anyone come closer. I will try my best to beat them though. Keep your fingers crossed for me, Sandy! :-)

Will do! Man, I'm so excited for you...you'd think I was going to see them tomorrow! Have fun!!

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Fri 27 Jun, 2008 2:50 AM Quote
so little time to see travis!!! i'm glad for you Merih, you'll enjoy as never!

hiromi
hiromi Posted Fri 27 Jun, 2008 6:14 AM Quote
Heey my dearest friend Merih and all Turkish travis fans!!!

i know you all are sooooo excited now cos yeah today travis is finally gonna play at Istanbul!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD

have a fantastic time with the boys!
and i know you all will!!!

*im so happy cos youre so happy*

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Fri 27 Jun, 2008 10:14 AM Quote
Thank you Sandy, Jesus and Hiromi! I am incredibly excited! Just a few hours left. I will tell you everything in details. Wish we could all share this most appreciated moment together.
Love and peace.

Ursina
Ursina Posted Fri 27 Jun, 2008 10:52 AM Quote
awww I soo feel for you ! it's gonna be soo great!

if you go early enough... like to queue you might see them when they are going for the sound check. If not make sure you're at the stage door after the gig and don't leave until they come out (it might take a while though lol)

personally I think you're due an invite back stage! yep!

Anyways I'll be thinking of you :)

luv
Sina:)

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Fri 27 Jun, 2008 11:19 AM Quote
Ursina wrote:
awww I soo feel for you ! it's gonna be soo great!

if you go early enough... like to queue you might see them when they are going for the sound check. If not make sure you're at the stage door after the gig and don't leave until they come out (it might take a while though lol)

personally I think you're due an invite back stage! yep!

Anyways I'll be thinking of you :)

luv
Sina:)

Thank you, Sina! :-D
I am going 4-5 hours prior to their time and I will stick to the stage door afterwards. Your tips are appreciated! I hope what you said above comes true and I feel high as a kite! :-)

sorry angel
sorry angel Posted Fri 27 Jun, 2008 2:36 PM Quote
I am (like all of us) so excited and happy for your Champers and all the turkish fans who waited soooo long for that monment. It really is fantastic to be part of this land, all strangers but not, together but far, in toughts at the end of our fingers hitting the keys : Go Travis you bring us joy and you are far more than a rock band.
Tonight again some magic will ring...and it's gonna be hot hot hot (it's 33 degree C in the shade in Provence so Istanbul must be hotter).

Gosse
Gosse Posted Fri 27 Jun, 2008 2:40 PM Quote

Champers!!

I hope you're having the best ever concert... I'd already picture your smiling face for myself.

And I really fancy you meeting the band - I'm sure, you'll make a fool of yourself, but that'll be the cutest and best ever fool, that they will ever meet in their Travis-lifes!!

Luv,
G!

Alisha
Alisha Posted Fri 27 Jun, 2008 4:43 PM Quote
is it now? is it now?

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Fri 27 Jun, 2008 11:36 PM Quote
This is what I have just posted on the general section:

Quote:
IT WAS THE BESTEST NIGHT I HAVE EVER HAD! JUST BACK HOME AND STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THAT IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!!!

Sorry about the caps lock. That seems to be the only way to express my excitement at the moment.

Great great great great show and set and everything. Travis rule! I mean it! They do! Nicest band on earth without a single doubt! I met the band!!! :-D They are the greatest! Fran is the GREATEST!

Review to follow. And pictures. YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY

DUnno what to say more. Sorry Angel, I hear you. Cheers, lady. I am so happy to be in this land with you all.

Gosse! So much to tell you. I will post a review soon. You are gonna love the pictures from tonight. See you on Facebook, sir. And thank you! :-D

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 4:59 PM