Travis

Re: LAST CD OR DVD´S YOU HAVE BOUGHT...
Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Mon 09 Jun, 2008 9:57 PM Quote
fenchurch wrote:

I bought another Graham Coxon cd, I couldn't resist cos it was Love Travels at Illegal Speeds with a dvd and omg he is so amazing, I am so in love

Ah yes, a really wicked album!! <3

yulen10
yulen10 Posted Mon 09 Jun, 2008 10:09 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
fenchurch wrote:

I bought another Graham Coxon cd, I couldn't resist cos it was Love Travels at Illegal Speeds with a dvd and omg he is so amazing, I am so in love

Ah yes, a really wicked album!! <3

I take note of this one. I was a Blur fan, but after the cd "13" I didn´t follow the career of Coxon.

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Mon 09 Jun, 2008 10:21 PM Quote
yulen10 wrote:

I take note of this one. I was a Blur fan, but after the cd "13" I didn´t follow the career of Coxon.

Ohh you should!! I personally prefer Coxon's solo stuff Blur, he is a really talented man. :)

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Tue 10 Jun, 2008 6:49 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
yulen10 wrote:

Ohh you should!! I personally prefer Coxon's solo stuff Blur, he is a really talented man. :)

Yes I so agree! I think I prefer him on his own to Blur, which means an awful lot coming from me - I'm quite in love with Blur :)

Rhoobarb
Rhoobarb Posted Tue 10 Jun, 2008 6:57 PM Quote
I really must pick up the new Half Man Half Biscuit album.

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Tue 10 Jun, 2008 6:59 PM Quote
I bought some Jackie Wilson and Chuck Berry cds online yesterday, just waiting for delivery... :)

Rhoobarb
Rhoobarb Posted Tue 10 Jun, 2008 7:06 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
I bought some Jocky Wilson and Chuck Berry cds online yesterday, just waiting for delivery... :)

I didn't know the big fella had made a record :-)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/scotland/sportscotland/asportingnation/images/id/0039/gallery/img03.jpg

yulen10
yulen10 Posted Tue 10 Jun, 2008 8:05 PM Quote
fenchurch wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:
yulen10 wrote:

Yes I so agree! I think I prefer him on his own to Blur, which means an awful lot coming from me - I'm quite in love with Blur :)

I take note.. I have been listening to some Coxon´s songs and are awesome. I´ll get his cd´s little by little & hope to see him alive. Thanks to both of you

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] All Times BST Current Time 5:24 PM