Travis

Re: LAST CD OR DVD´S YOU HAVE BOUGHT...
minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 06 Jun, 2008 1:11 AM Quote
fenchurch wrote:
minnmess wrote:
Between him and Mason from Dead Like Me, i think i have a problem.

Aaah! i so love Mason!! Princess Diaries 2 is one of my most watched movies because he's in it :D (and cos it makes me happy) i've never met anyone elso who watches Dead Like Me! :)

He scares me a little in PD2, bc he is so...unMason like. I read that he said he practiced drinking a lot to be Mason all during the shooting of PD2 to deal with the cheesiness of it, lol. And then they get back for season 2 and Mason was sober! Well, that didnt last long
Ya, not that many people watch it. One of friends got into it and spread the word and now so many of my friends love it. I cant wait for the movie, although im so sad that Rube isnt in it.

bombus
bombus Posted Fri 06 Jun, 2008 3:10 PM Quote
last cd I bought was footnotes by adorable, havent listened to them in like 10 years, but its still good.

and Im just about to buy sj esau - small vessel.

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Sat 07 Jun, 2008 8:33 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
fenchurch wrote:
minnmess wrote:

Aaah! i so love Mason!! Princess Diaries 2 is one of my most watched movies because he's in it :D (and cos it makes me happy) i've never met anyone elso who watches Dead Like Me! :)

He scares me a little in PD2, bc he is so...unMason like. I read that he said he practiced drinking a lot to be Mason all during the shooting of PD2 to deal with the cheesiness of it, lol. And then they get back for season 2 and Mason was sober! Well, that didnt last long
Ya, not that many people watch it. One of friends got into it and spread the word and now so many of my friends love it. I cant wait for the movie, although im so sad that Rube isnt in it.

What?! Movie??? Are they actually gonna make it? I heard about it a couple of years ago but it kinda sounded like there wasn't much hope of it happening

yulen10
yulen10 Posted Sat 07 Jun, 2008 10:36 PM Quote
mili wrote:
iTunes downloads:
David Sylvian: Everything and Nothing
Death Cab for Cutie: Narrow Stairs

Last actual cd was Pulp hits, if I remeber right

I´m a strong Pulp fan. If you´ve liked it.. I recommend you the whole "Different class" & "This is hardcore". Both albums are great!!!! Cheers.

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sat 07 Jun, 2008 10:44 PM Quote
22 Dreams by Mr Weller.

Mmmm *thumbs up*

yulen10
yulen10 Posted Sat 07 Jun, 2008 10:51 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
22 Dreams by Mr Weller.

Mmmm *thumbs up*

I´ll have a look on monday at the store because I loved his performance when I saw him last year in Cordoba.

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sat 07 Jun, 2008 11:03 PM Quote
yulen10 wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:
22 Dreams by Mr Weller.

Mmmm *thumbs up*

I´ll have a look on monday at the store because I loved his performance when I saw him last year in Cordoba.

Ah he's quality live int he :) Can't wait for his next tour!

yulen10
yulen10 Posted Sat 07 Jun, 2008 11:18 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
yulen10 wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:
22 Dreams by Mr Weller.

Mmmm *thumbs up*

Ah he's quality live int he :) Can't wait for his next tour!

I enjoyed a lot!!! I hadn´t heard too much before ( I knew he was very good) & I couldn´t stop moving my head at his performance with Steve Cradock. It wasn´t very long because more bands were playing that day (Was awesome!!!) Í´ll try to see him again.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 08 Jun, 2008 4:16 AM Quote
fenchurch wrote:
minnmess wrote:
fenchurch wrote:
minnmess wrote:

What?! Movie??? Are they actually gonna make it? I heard about it a couple of years ago but it kinda sounded like there wasn't much hope of it happening

Ya! They are finally doing it! It's a straight to DVD kinda thing, but I will take what i can get.
Here is a trailor for it. Look how grownup Reggie looks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0Mlnm8_N4s

Peculiar
Peculiar Posted Sun 08 Jun, 2008 12:22 PM Quote
Runrig - year of the Flood.
It's the DVD of last year's Beat The Drum Festival and it is absolutly amazing.
Def Highly reccomended by me and a good few others I know.
Makes me so gutted I wasn't there.

MusicGirl99
MusicGirl99 Posted Sun 08 Jun, 2008 7:58 PM Quote
Can't remember when . . . doubt I've got anything this year lol. Been listening to the radio, some alright singles, nothing spectacular yet.

mili
mili Posted Mon 09 Jun, 2008 7:12 AM Quote
yulen10 wrote:
mili wrote:
iTunes downloads:
David Sylvian: Everything and Nothing
Death Cab for Cutie: Narrow Stairs

Last actual cd was Pulp hits, if I remeber right

I´m a strong Pulp fan. If you´ve liked it.. I recommend you the whole "Different class" & "This is hardcore". Both albums are great!!!! Cheers.

Thanks Yulen, I'll check them out. I came across the hits album in a sales pile, and thought, "wow, so many songs I used to like but haven't got, better buy this".

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Mon 09 Jun, 2008 12:11 PM Quote
The Coral - The Invisible Invasion. Just got it in me hands now, looking forward to listening to it :)

(Yeah I know I'm a bit late on it...)

spid
spid Posted Mon 09 Jun, 2008 12:24 PM Quote
Billy Connelly DVD for father's Day

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Mon 09 Jun, 2008 9:45 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:

Ya! They are finally doing it! It's a straight to DVD kinda thing, but I will take what i can get.
Here is a trailor for it. Look how grownup Reggie looks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0Mlnm8_N4s

Wow! Thanks :) It looks really good! I almost didn't recognise Reggie - she's like the same age as me and looks so much older! Not fair! Haha

I bought another Graham Coxon cd, I couldn't resist cos it was Love Travels at Illegal Speeds with a dvd and omg he is so amazing, I am so in love

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 8:00 AM