Travis

Re: FAO Boardie Biscuit/Cookie Exchange Partiicpants
Peewee
Peewee Posted Wed 09 Jul, 2008 7:27 PM Quote
Pepperidge Farm Cookies RAWK!!! Abso gorg! Pity we can't get them here. There is bound to be a site somewhere that dispatches them. I know our Ex-pats can get our biccies on certain sites.

Lucile
Lucile Posted Wed 09 Jul, 2008 7:44 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
I am officially worried about Lucile's cookies! I hope they arrive in France before they're old and moldy!!!

Hey Nikki,
Your parcel has finally arrived this morning! :) Thank you so much! I haven't tasted any of the cookies you sent me yet but I will soon (and judging by the look on my mum's face when I opened the package, she will probably help me too!)

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 09 Jul, 2008 7:50 PM Quote
Lucile wrote:
Nikki wrote:
I am officially worried about Lucile's cookies! I hope they arrive in France before they're old and moldy!!!

Hey Nikki,
Your parcel has finally arrived this morning! :) Thank you so much! I haven't tasted any of the cookies you sent me yet but I will soon (and judging by the look on my mum's face when I opened the package, she will probably help me too!)

I was so worried they were going to get smooshed! Especially the Toll House cookies in the triangle box! Please tell me they are alright and in one piece and not a melted mess!

Oh, and how do you like my cool Travis box and wrapping job? LOL!

Lucile
Lucile Posted Wed 09 Jul, 2008 7:54 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
I was so worried they were going to get smooshed! Especially the Toll House cookies in the triangle box! Please tell me they are alright and in one piece and not a melted mess!

Oh, and how do you like my cool Travis box and wrapping job? LOL!

The box was so cool! I loved it! I'll take a pic of it and post it on the board when my batteries are recharged.

And the Toll House cookies arrived safe and sound!

moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Wed 09 Jul, 2008 7:56 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
Pepperidge Farm Cookies RAWK!!! Abso gorg! Pity we can't get them here. There is bound to be a site somewhere that dispatches them. I know our Ex-pats can get our biccies on certain sites.

I can't believe I've forgotton to post this but, I was in Tesco on Sunday and they stock the Pepperidge Farm soft baked cookies!! I did a double take when I saw them!!! I haven't bought any yet cos I was planning to bake my own cookies that same day but I will be getting some to try soon!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 09 Jul, 2008 7:57 PM Quote
moominbadger wrote:
Peewee wrote:

I can't believe I've forgotton to post this but, I was in Tesco on Sunday and they stock the Pepperidge Farm soft baked cookies!! I did a double take when I saw them!!! I haven't bought any yet cos I was planning to bake my own cookies that same day but I will be getting some to try soon!

That's exciting news!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 09 Jul, 2008 10:32 PM Quote
So I'm the only one who didn't get her cookies yet? :o(

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 09 Jul, 2008 11:42 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:

*Gives Juli a few virtual Milanos*

http://i38.tinypic.com/24wydl1.jpg

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 10 Jul, 2008 12:39 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:

Awww, thanks Nikki! Those are virtually delicious! :o)

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 10 Jul, 2008 2:22 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:

those don't do it , nothing like a chocolate chip cookie. gods gift .

Juli , TRABAJA !

th74
th74 Posted Thu 10 Jul, 2008 4:35 AM Quote
moominbadger wrote:
Peewee wrote:

You just have to get them to stock other Pepperidge Farm cookies now. Or have your nice American boardie friends send you some every once in awhile.

yulen10
yulen10 Posted Thu 10 Jul, 2008 5:52 AM Quote

My cookies arrived & they were delicious. :)

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 10 Jul, 2008 7:36 AM Quote
ricv64 wrote:

Juli , TRABAJA !

I finished!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 10 Jul, 2008 5:02 PM Quote
I got my biscuits! Actually I don't have them but I know where they are haha. I have to go pick them up. I'll do that on monday, since my sister told me they keep you there for hours before giving you your package! I hate the argentinian mail!!!!! Why don't they just deliver it to my house?? Lazy, complicated people!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 10 Jul, 2008 5:55 PM Quote
I got my biscuits! Actually I don't have them but I know where they are haha. I have to go pick them up. I'll do that on monday, since my sister told me they keep you there for hours before giving you your package! I hate the argentinian mail!!!!! Why don't they just deliver it to my house?? Lazy, complicated people!

that seems very complicated! Do they deliver anything to your house? or just not packages?

Pages Previous 1...16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 Next All Times BST Current Time 4:07 AM