Travis

travis passports,,,
damon
damon Posted Thu 29 May, 2008 8:10 PM Quote
I was wondering something maybe foolish,,,

i'm a travel agent to asia, when one citizen either mexican or european they need a visa, it is like a stamp, and every passport i've seen,, and believe me, i've seen lotssss,, from many different countries and from people who really travel a lot, sometimes they don't have space in their passport because so many migration control stamps or checks??,,, (alguien en español que me ayude, como se dice sello???)

in this case, travis & crew,,,, how the hell in queen's name they have so many spaces in their passports,, just imagine,,, how many countries they visit in the boy with no name tour ??? wtf????

any ideaaa ?? cheers

Re: travis passports,,,
the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Thu 29 May, 2008 9:06 PM Quote
Once you have filled up your old passport, you get a new one, or at least a new stamp bit. Otherwise Travis wouldn't have been able to travel anywhere after their first world tour :)

mili
mili Posted Thu 29 May, 2008 9:32 PM Quote
In Europe they hardly look at your passport anymore, not to mention stamping it. Last time my passport was stamped in continental Europe was in the 80's (even then they just looked at the cover), and possibly in London in early 90's.

damon
damon Posted Thu 29 May, 2008 9:44 PM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
Once you have filled up your old passport, you get a new one, or at least a new stamp bit. Otherwise Travis wouldn't have been able to travel anywhere after their first world tour :)

they would to change it for every tour

zu
zu Posted Thu 29 May, 2008 10:54 PM Quote
mili wrote:
In Europe they hardly look at your passport anymore, not to mention stamping it. Last time my passport was stamped in continental Europe was in the 80's (even then they just looked at the cover), and possibly in London in early 90's.

indeed. When I was in France, one bad mood looking agent just look at it and scan it on his computer and that´s it. then, I went to Germany and Norway and nobody check it or put a stamp on it, which was sad cause in the USA embassy they didnt believe I had actually travelled to europe and they denied my visa, well, for this and another reasons...

I´m sure though, the travis guys must change their passport veeeery often :-)

monkey
monkey Posted Fri 30 May, 2008 2:52 AM Quote
zu wrote:
[quote="mili"]for this and another reasons...

have you got previous for drug smuggling? ;)

the boy with a cryptic name Posted Fri 30 May, 2008 9:30 AM Quote
mili wrote:

Yeah, it's all computerised scanning these days to check you're not a known terrorist or escaped convict or something :)

jambut
jambut Posted Fri 30 May, 2008 1:55 PM Quote
or a member of the Nazi part of Germany during the 40s as i was asked in Florida last year. Im 17 years old ffs.

jambut
jambut Posted Fri 30 May, 2008 1:55 PM Quote
or a member of the Nazi part of Germany during the 40s as i was asked in Florida last year. Im 17 years old ffs.

the boy with a cryptic name Posted Fri 30 May, 2008 3:00 PM Quote
jambut wrote:

Lol!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 5:13 AM